Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Read Mind and Making think about me for vampires

I have 2 vampires but aren't they available with strangers? They have only 'charming introduction, 'friendly introduction', 'rude introduction, 'Heckle' and 'Talk about the heat'. They both have immortal rewards so they are not afraid of sunlight. My vampires are trying to read mind inside Coono's student union building. I asked my vamp sim to do friendly introduction, then now he can do 'hypnotic gaze', 'drink', 'offer to turn', 'confess to being a vampire', 'deny being a vampire', and 'intimidate'. I can't see any 'Read mind' and 'Make think about me'. Or aren't they available in university world? Any help will be appreciated. :)

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    There isn't much any sim can do with/to total strangers. I'm pretty sure that at least one type of introduction or another is needed before most social commands become available. And then, in other contexts, sometimes the celebrity system puts up a further barrier and one has to "impress" the other sim in order to proceed in case that's relevant.

As for the two vamp actions noted, they possibly need a higher relationship score than what they are starting out with on those other sims before the commands become available.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    There isn't much any sim can do with/to total strangers. I'm pretty sure that at least one type of introduction or another is needed before most social commands become available. And then, in other contexts, sometimes the celebrity system puts up a further barrier and one has to "impress" the other sim in order to proceed in case that's relevant.

As for the two vamp actions noted, they possibly need a higher relationship score than what they are starting out with on those other sims before the commands become available.

Thanks. Silly vampires.. haha.. actually, they were very thirsty. Oh I found one. The interactions were not found in the afternoon, and those 2 interactions showed up at night. Maybe..because the vampiric power is getting strong at night?