Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S.O.S. (Sims On Survivor)/TS3 Interactive Reality Show/Finale Part Two/Winner Is Revealed

Comments

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    @YJB19299 Just for the record, how is it going for your app?

I tried to write it, but then my computer crashed then
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I know the tribes already. @twiddle3 and @Alleenmens have done a schoolyard pick to pick four people to join their tribes. However, one person was not picked to join either of these tribes. That person is......

Scroll down some more...

nYC05DB96OADA.jpg

PENGUIN!

I have good news and bad news for you.

The bad news is that for some reason, Twiddle and Alleen did not want you on their tribe. It could be for any reason including a possibility that they didn't want to work with you.

The good news is that you can not be voted out first. You will spend the start of the game at Exile Island where you will receive a clue to the hidden immunity idol. You will join the tribe that loses the first immunity challenge after you get out of Exile Island.

As for the tribe themselves, you have wait a little while before they are publicly revealed.

Tagging all of the contestants for this information- @lovesstorms @YJB19299 @HayloHusky @M13Vulpecula @Zinniavanilla @Penguinwa101 @icmnfrsh @WinteryGarnet @twiddle3 @Alleenmens @Kaliko103
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Haha, we thought you're the best candidate to get a clue to the idol... ;)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    :open_mouth:

Will it be Team Ducks or Team Impatience?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    @YJB19299 Just for the record, how is it going for your app?

I tried to write it, but then my computer crashed then

You can already write down though that her Name is Giulia Sanders ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

:|....... No comment...
    I know the tribes already. @twiddle3 and @Alleenmens have done a schoolyard pick to pick four people to join their tribes. However, one person was not picked to join either of these tribes. That person is......

Scroll down some more...

nYC05DB96OADA.jpg

PENGUIN!

I have good news and bad news for you.

The bad news is that for some reason, Twiddle and Alleen did not want you on their tribe. It could be for any reason including a possibility that they didn't want to work with you.

The good news is that you can not be voted out first. You will spend the start of the game at Exile Island where you will receive a clue to the hidden immunity idol. You will join the tribe that loses the first immunity challenge after you get out of Exile Island.

As for the tribe themselves, you have wait a little while before they are publicly revealed.

Tagging all of the contestants for this information- @lovesstorms @YJB19299 @HayloHusky @M13Vulpecula @Zinniavanilla @Penguinwa101 @icmnfrsh @WinteryGarnet @twiddle3 @Alleenmens @Kaliko103

Oh, thats exciting, honestly this is the first time since quite a while that I didn't got picked last :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Haha, we thought you're the best candidate to get a clue to the idol... ;)

Yes, I think we both decided that Penguin was the right person to give the clue to (Plus being safe from the first Tribal is an added bonus) :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I wonder which one I am? :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Oooooooooooo!!!!!! COOL! Is it weird im kinda excited about that... :D

And
    it lowkey makes sense character-wise, I wouldn't have picked him either :D:D:D

3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

And

I want to see everyone's characters... making mine I didn't know how weird I could get with it.
    unknown.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited February 2018

And

I want to see everyone's characters... making mine I didn't know how weird I could get with it.

Mine is pretty down to earth about themselves.
    Banner.png
    @lovesstorms Just for the sake of having your app be ready, can you just fill out everything in the app except for the link to the sim? I know that it will take a while before Cid can be ready.

I planned on writing my app up tonight. And yes, absolutely. I'm getting there. I plan on playing a ton tonight to get through a huge part of it. :)

How did that playthrough go btw?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    *excited* Can't wait to start :3
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I've got most of the app done. Just need to think about one or two more things. I'll be done completely tonight and send it to you. I'm going to have to cheat Cid's traits in because I'm barely past the first part of Uni. I still have to go back for another two weeks. lol So, when I get back to my homeworld tonight, I'll cheat in his trait from Uni and upload him. So, hopefully, if all goes well, it'll be done late tonight. And technically, if cheating in his trait doesn't work, it really doesn't matter anyway. You don't need it in. So either way, I'll upload him tonight. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited February 2018
    Just for the record, @YJB19299 is the only person to yet to turn in their apps. Also, @M13Vulpecula has yet to turn in Ryenn's sim (He is making her sim btw).
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Just for the record, @YJB19299 is the only person to yet to turn in their apps. Also, @M13Vulpecula has yet to turn in Ryenn's sim (He is making her sim btw).

I have the file too which is why I emailed asking if they sent it. He sent me the package file thing (if I remember correctly) so I just didn’t know if you had it or still needed it. I’m on my phone, in the morning I can send it.
    @YJB19299 How is your app going right now btw? Are you almost done?
    BTW, call me Jake.
    @YJB19299 How is your app going right now btw? Are you almost done?

Yes, I need maybe another hour or two ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    I just sent you the sim file :3
    I might need a bit longer, I was almost finished with writing, but then my computer crashed again, I could try to get finished till tomorrow ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    All my stuff is now turned in. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Just waiting on the app for @YJB19299 now
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Just waiting on the app for @YJB19299 now

Going to put a deadline for the app in which it shall be by next Friday.

For every late day Yannik does not have the app turned in, he shall receive a penalty for the first challenge.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Hopefully, his computer cooperates. lol Cooperate, Yannik's computer. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories