Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Optional Laundry Mod?

AKLSimmerAKLSimmer Posts: 78 Member
edited April 2018 in Gameplay Mods
I really love the CAS and build mode items that comes from Laundry Day Stuff, but I don't want my sims to have to do laundry. As I've seen from player feedback, if they are playing a large family, they need to do laundry more than once a week, which is way too much in my opinion. Also, I play rotationally without a fixed schedule, so I don't know how that works.

I really hope that there is a mod to make laundry completely optional that we can choose to do laundry or not and do it whenever we want.

Edit: When I posted this thread I don't know how the laundry system works. I got Laundry Day like a month ago and have been enjoying it:)
Post edited by AKLSimmer on

Comments

• Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    If you don't place a washer/wash tub or dryer/clothes line, or laundry hamper, then you won't have to worry about your sims needing to do laundry.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Or you could not place the laundry items from the pack and instead download some decorative non function laundry stuff to use like you could before the pack existed.
  • Options
    dopaminedroiddopaminedroid Posts: 169 Member
    Also, playing rotationally isn't an issue. While you're not actively playing with a household, they won't need to do laundry either.
    In your active household, if you don't want to do laundry, you can place everything from the laundry day stuff pack except the washing and drying machines and the functional laundry baskets.
    -OneGrilledCheese @ the gallery-