Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »
    CathyTea wrote: »
    testing

passed

Being checked for re-evaluation...

OK. Initial assessment correct: passed.

(with flying colors! :D )

@LegacySims2017 @CathyTea you guys are so funny

What were you testing??

i think wheter or not not her new avi would show but not positive.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    testing

passed

What were you testing??

@Bugsie2016 what @friendsfan367 said..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    RockannieRockannie Posts: 219 Member
    Ugh I'm like so excited for Jungle Adventures to drop. World Adventures was one of my favorite packs in Sims 3. And I think that a Star family trip to a jungle destination sounds like a veeeeeery interesting time..... ;)
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    testing

passed

What were you testing??

@Bugsie2016 what @friendsfan367 said..

Normally I just check one of my posts. :) But that works too. :)
  • Options
    AricieAricie Posts: 102 Member
    @Rockannie I tried to have a look at the story linked in your signature but chapter 1 and 2 link to a broken site. Maybe have a look at that :)
  • Options
    RockannieRockannie Posts: 219 Member
    Aricie wrote: »
    @Rockannie I tried to have a look at the story linked in your signature but chapter 1 and 2 link to a broken site. Maybe have a look at that :)

Oh shoot, sorry about that haha. I changed the web address of my blog slightly and forgot to update the links. They should work fine now :)
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi guys, I have an interlude chapter from Friends of Foes, where Paris is writing to his/her pen pal Robin, from @Bugsie2016 's WAWRMO.

Hope you enjoy. :)

interlude-paris-has-a-pen-pal_orig.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I had a second idea for my Vampires story: It's about a couple who is hated in the vampire world for being a same-sex couple, except by a couple of other vampires who they are close friends with. It starts when the couple are children and works up.

So, which should i go with? This one, or the horror one? I might go with this one instead but i wanna hear what others have to say.

Personally, I'd say this one, but only because I'm not a big horror fan. If you prefer horror to drama (which this sounds like it might be more of) I'd say you should go with the other one. It all depends on which one seems more fun and interesting to you.

I think i'll go with this new one. I do really like horror, and drama. (So i might incorporate a little bit of horror into the story). Besides, i can't think of an idea for a girl to kill people that's not cliche/demonizing anything. And there's no killing in this one, so yay. XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I have two chapters again this weekend because they need to go together as i'm not evil. There's only a 24 hour gap between them rather than 3 days. :)

Chapter 36
    b4OYdG9l.png
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

What’s everyone up to? It’s lunch time for me so just chilling!

Didn’t get to see Black Panther last night but on the flip side, I did get three chapters drafted! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

Didn’t get to see Black Panther last night but on the flip side, I did get three chapters drafted! :D

Hey @Munterbacon just had lunch. I'm good, just released a friends of foes chapter - got another one tomorrow too. XD Yeah, I'm spoiling you all this week. Also just read a WAWRMO chapter, so that was AWESOME! And looking forward to some more Ironbound chapters tonight. Determined to catch up!

Oh dear, didn't get to see Black Panther. I really want to see that. Looks good. But yay for more chapter drafts!
  • Options

@Munterbacon Had supper and am ticked off with my parents-
    they can't decide wether to treat me like a child, or treat me like the adult I am. They want me to be an adult..since they get ticked off when I throw a fit over something they might consider minor and when I try to assert some independence (like being in a doctor's room by myself/go to the doctor's on my own)-they insist I have a parent in the doctor's office. I'm not under 13 anymore
    . I already told @CathyTea this
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

Hey! I'm sick and just made cog happy with the last WAWRMO chapter!! I've been looking forward to this part of the story for ages!! :)
  • Options

Hey! I'm sick and just made cog happy with the last WAWRMO chapter!! I've been looking forward to this part of the story for ages!! :)

MEEEE TOOO!!! XD
  • Options

they can't decide wether to treat me like a child, or treat me like the adult I am. They want me to be an adult..since they get ticked off when I throw a fit over something they might consider minor and when I try to assert some independence (like being in a doctor's room by myself/go to the doctor's on my own)-they insist I have a parent in the doctor's office. I'm not under 13 anymore

maybe a comprimise . they could take you but wait in the waiting room.

i do agree about the fits though. its probably harder for them to see you as a adult if your yelling at them. my dad and i didn't have the best relationship either so i get it. i told you the target story where i bought the coffemaker by myself. so maybe you should try talking to them . i live on my own because my parents were afraid i wouldn't know how if they waited til something happened to them .

so rather than yell at them make a list of things you want to do by yourself then sit and talk with them about it.

i also know how you feel because last week i cooked by myself for the first time ever and mom still wants me to cook with the lady. i know more than her she heats food up.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

i do agree about the fits though. its probably harder for them to see you as a adult if your yelling at them. my dad and i didn't have the best relationship either so i get it. i told you the target story where i bought the coffemaker by myself. so maybe you should try talking to them . i live on my own because my parents were afraid i wouldn't know how if they waited til something happened to them .

so rather than yell at them make a list of things you want to do by yourself then sit and talk with them about it.

i also know how you feel because last week i cooked by myself for the first time ever and mom still wants me to cook with the lady. i know more than her she heats food up.

@friendsfan367
    They tell me to grow up if I'm having a fit over something like having cheap Chinese food (unlike the expensive Chinese food we had last night) or if I'm throwing a fit of having to be making a salad every single weekday night except Mondays (and I haven't thrown that fit this week due to not making a salad at all this week til Saturday). But when I try to act grown up-like writing that contract for when Dad takes me to the doctor I get the questions like this from Mom "Do you have the mental awareness of other people in my age group?" "What happens if you get lost?" "Will you be able to understand what the doctor says?"

Dad+doctor's appointments I get the 2 choices of having Dad come into the actually doctor's room or have to find my way to all my doctors on my own (2 in Oshawa and 1 in Toronto and one of the Oshawa's one is my family one which is out of the way) because the option I want Dad to take is to wait in the waiting room.

@CathyTea sorry for the rant again.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

@friendsfan367
    They tell me to grow up if I'm having a fit over something like having cheap Chinese food (unlike the expensive Chinese food we had last night) or if I'm throwing a fit of having to be making a salad every single weekday night except Mondays (and I haven't thrown that fit this week due to not making a salad at all this week til Saturday). But when I try to act grown up-like writing that contract for when Dad takes me to the doctor I get the questions like this from Mom "Do you have the mental awareness of other people in my age group?" "What happens if you get lost?" "Will you be able to understand what the doctor says?"

Dad+doctor's appointments I get the 2 choices of having Dad come into the actually doctor's room or have to find my way to all my doctors on my own (2 in Oshawa and 1 in Toronto and one of the Oshawa's one is my family one which is out of the way) because the option I want Dad to take is to wait in the waiting room.

cathtea will understand.

when i go to my specalist with mom now i ask questions about the things i don't understand.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Rockannie wrote: »
    Shadami wrote: »
    @Rockannie why thank you :D I love ISBI. I was just not feeling anything last night. So yeah.. i did this instead....
    7 Sins part one

because clearly i have no control if inspiration strikes. well than write another story! xD

It's really intriguing! I want to know what happens next...are they going to redeem themselves or not ?? :o

@Rockannie probably not. they are the sins after all. xD I'm going to probably start following just one of them for a sims week, trying to complete as many of their whims as possible, and work towards their aspirations. Just have to decide which to follow first.
  • Options

@friendsfan367

cathtea will understand.

when i go to my specalist with mom now i ask questions about the things i don't understand.

I totally forgot something in all my rants today
    he let me 1)decide if I want him or not and 2) I got to go into a doctor's exam room in a walk-in clinic on my own back in 2012 when I was having a ear infection problem in my good ear-he thought they could flush it..but they didn't after they learned about the fact I have tube in my right ear which is how I got back to the "Ear doctor" having to see my then-family doctor and she transferred me to the other one.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Rockannie wrote: »
    @Rockannie why thank you :D I love ISBI. I was just not feeling anything last night. So yeah.. i did this instead....
    7 Sins part one

because clearly i have no control if inspiration strikes. well than write another story! xD

It's really intriguing! I want to know what happens next...are they going to redeem themselves or not ?? :o

@Rockannie probably not. they are the sins after all. xD I'm going to probably start following just one of them for a sims week, trying to complete as many of their whims as possible, and work towards their aspirations. Just have to decide which to follow first.

Oh wow! I totally missed you started another story @Shadami ! Goodness how do you do it? XD Seven Sins sounds interesting though. I might have to go an check it out. XD
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Happy time zones!

I'd like to greet you all a Happy Chinese New Year! :) It's the Year of the Dog now. Have some rice cake!

photo0766.jpg
  • Options
    pronterus wrote: »
    Happy time zones!

I'd like to greet you all a Happy Chinese New Year! :) It's the Year of the Dog now. Have some rice cake!

photo0766.jpg

Hong Kay Fat Choy
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @simscognito @CathyTea guess who brought their dog (which I semi-created) in CAS to HAM's Vet practice I had to replace one Asian dog with another because the Guru team probably not aware of this breed)
    TvjmnTt.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2018
  • Options
    @MadameLee It's him again! Matt!!! XD

yeah!! and the dog is close to the Matt's real dog

nBaSqNB.jpg

I had to replace Korean Jindo with a Akita instead
    6adMCGP.gif