Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S.O.S. (Sims On Survivor)/TS3 Interactive Reality Show/Finale Part Two/Winner Is Revealed

Comments

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    lol - But don't worry, Jake. I didn't save, though I wish I had. I may do it again just for fun. lol I will try real hard to get it done quicker, though.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Cid right now-

sP13GH9.png

This image came from this video-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAwEGFxT_8
    BTW, call me Jake.
    lolol - Oh, not only is he dead, but he's to die for. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    The old Cid can't come to the phone right now.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    The old Cid can't come to the phone right now.

LOL
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Cid right now-

sP13GH9.png

I've been watching her older videos a lot, to be honest. Thriller is hilarious.
    unknown.png
    Cid right now-

sP13GH9.png

Have you seen this video? It is the most hilarious one of hers yet in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNM8baP4jSw
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited February 2018
    Cid right now-

sP13GH9.png

Have you seen this video? It is the most hilarious one of hers yet in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNM8baP4jSw

I didn't watch it yet, but now that I've seen the movie I think I will now, thanks. It's more funny when you know the original.

Well Hercules is certainly more relatable, not in a good sense though.
    unknown.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Cid right now-

sP13GH9.png

Thank you! You are now a TV!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Cid right now-

sP13GH9.png

I love Malinda Kathleen Reese!!! I've been watching her since early in the beginning and it's amazing to see how she's blown up on YT :D
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Also, @x_MG_x I'll just send it to you again in email tomorrow. I'll probably actually flesh it out a bit more anyway :D
    edited February 2018
    Nevermind
    BTW, call me Jake.
    @YJB19299 Just for the record, how is it going for your app?
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Also, @x_MG_x I'll just send it to you again in email tomorrow. I'll probably actually flesh it out a bit more anyway :D

I should've done the same :confused: they shut off our electric yesterday and only told me 30 minutes before, and I hadn't studied yet.
    unknown.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Also, x_MG_x I'll just send it to you again in email tomorrow. I'll probably actually flesh it out a bit more anyway :D

I should've done the same :confused: they shut off our electric yesterday and only told me 30 minutes before, and I hadn't studied yet.

Oh, that's so annoying. I guess you'll have to go medieval and go with written materials.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

So you were almost done with your app but the electricity shut off making you unable to complete it?

Did you at least save it in the drafts?
    BTW, call me Jake.

So you were almost done with your app but the electricity shut off making you unable to complete it?

Noo. I sent it already. But I finished it quickly so I could have at least a few minutes to read what I was supposed to.
    unknown.png

Noo. I sent it already. But I finished it quickly so I could have at least a few minutes to read what I was supposed to.

I didn't get an app from you.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited February 2018
    It's not in my junk/spam folder.
    BTW, call me Jake.

I thought I sent it via email... Hold on, let me try again.
    unknown.png

Now I have your app.
    BTW, call me Jake.

Now I have your app.

So it worked when I sent it through an older address. That's annoying.
    unknown.png
    By the way, check your e-mail, Zinnia.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited February 2018
    @lovesstorms Just for the sake of having your app be ready, can you just fill out everything in the app except for the link to the sim? I know that it will take a while before Cid can be ready.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    @lovesstorms Just for the sake of having your app be ready, can you just fill out everything in the app except for the link to the sim? I know that it will take a while before Cid can be ready.

I planned on writing my app up tonight. And yes, absolutely. I'm getting there. I plan on playing a ton tonight to get through a huge part of it. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories