Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Partner option in CAS

I would like to make sims be in a relationship , without marriage in create a sim please.

Comments

• notmothergothelnotmothergothel Posts: 42 Member
    This is something I would like too. I like to plop my own unplayed townies that I created from cas. Roomate and married needs something in between sometimes.
  • futurevet201futurevet201 Posts: 59 Member
    I agree it would make the game more realistic.
    I did a push-up today!
    Well, actually I fell down. But I had to use my arms to get back up so...you know, close enough.
    I need some chocolate.
  • MidagereMidagere Posts: 67 Member
    Yay, that would be good.
    giphy.gif
    After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes. But great.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I've always wondered why this feature wasn't originally in the game's CAS or patched in by now.
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I dont want to marry everyone in CAS, just because I want them as a couple, simply because I want to throw a wedding sometimes without having to go through the hassle of building the relationship.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited February 2018
    I also want this option availible please. Thank you the creators of the Sims.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • tthraolce17tthraolce17 Posts: 60 Member
    Yes, I definitely want this.
  • storminmaystorminmay Posts: 137 Member
    Agreed, this is a much-needed option.
    Origin/Gallery ID: storminmay

The Venegas-Chan Family Tree
  • Agree, they should put more relationship choices in CAS like lovers, boyfriend/girlfriend, cousin, half brother/sister and many more
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    @Jase I agree, not sure why it was patched in. It would really help. I don't want to have to marry everyone off.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• RoyalTeacupRoyalTeacup Posts: 114 Member
    This would be a wonderful addition!
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I would like to see the ability to make aunts and uncles without creating parents first - like a kid living with their aunt without having to make then delete the parents.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
    Loanet wrote: »
    I would like to see the ability to make aunts and uncles without creating parents first - like a kid living with their aunt without having to make then delete the parents.

Definitely! @Loanet
  • KingoKingo Posts: 30 Member
    I want this too!
  • KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    I would love to have more relationship options in CAS. Boyfriend/Girlfriend is a must because there should be something between a couple having no relationship whatsoever and a couple being married. More family options would be great too. I'd love to be able to set their relationship values with a second dropdown menu that includes options like "Enemies", "Lovers", "Friends", "Neutral" etc. because it'd be neat if not every sim would start with the exact same relationship values towards each other.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I'm not so sure about boyfriend-girlfriend. I mean, from a story-telling POV I can see why, but isn't it just as much fun to build that relationship yourself?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • storminmaystorminmay Posts: 137 Member
    @Loanet Not if you're trying to play a pre-determined couple who you then have to romance-spam to get them to like each other enough to begin a playthrough. :/
    Origin/Gallery ID: storminmay

The Venegas-Chan Family Tree
    No @Loanet

@storminmay agreed about the spamming. It's the worst.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I would also like to be able to make step-parents in CAS as well.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • hotrodmum57hotrodmum57 Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm in for this partner option and for step parent too
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    Yes please. I've created a couple with a son, but since the ''couple'' were not married i had to woo the two which didn't always work. It's like they didn't know each other while they had a son together.
    Also they had their ''first kiss'' and ''first woohoo'' which was awkward because they already had a kid....
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    If I make predetermined couples, I just use the really long modifyrelationship cheat to set the specific number I want them to have with each other from the start, then trigger the romance-specific actions manually and then save the household from there. Granted, I shouldn't have to always do that.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Toreshinbo wrote: »
    Yes please. I've created a couple with a son, but since the ''couple'' were not married i had to woo the two which didn't always work. It's like they didn't know each other while they had a son together.
    Also they had their ''first kiss'' and ''first woohoo'' which was awkward because they already had a kid....

Sounds like your sims had a one night stand they didn't remember (perhaps they wore masks during this which is why they don't remember each other).
  • BaltiBalti Posts: 34 Member
    Yaaas
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    I would like to make sims be in a relationship , without marriage in create a sim please.

Yes I agree.