Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Going through objects

I couldn't find an answer by searching so I decided to post about it. My sims keep standing/sitting inside objects. It's no big deal, when they use the object they use it correctly, but when they shift to something new, a few times the sim will be in the object. Doesn't seem to effect them, or their path when I direct them to go elsewhere, but I would like to know why and if there's a way to fix it. I included a couple photos to explain what I'm talking about.
WO1mBPB.jpg
pPxWOwq.jpg
And this part only happened once, but the first time I had a potty trained toddler go all by themselves, they sat on the floor pixelated for a while then eventually transferred onto the toilet.
q3KGdrw.jpg?1
Any help is much appreciated (:
hLhdCsO.jpg

Comments

• TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    That's something you are going to have to live with in TS3.

rZoSCjC.jpg

ihxOshJ.jpg

Often you can cancel out the interaction and queue it up again and the sim will orient themselves with the object correctly. I usually don't bother though because this sort of thing happens too commonly. I get these issues particularly with toddlers in my game, whether it's the blocks table, the xylophone, the peg box, doll house, or books. The training potty is an issue too, with toddlers ending up sitting slightly behind it, and clipping right through it.

Picture threads of these types of glitches pop up from time to time. The remaining pictures on this one should illustrate some of the things that can happen in this game.