Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game Main Menu the photo of my family and town just keeps vanishing?

MarybasqueMarybasque Posts: 37 Member
edited February 2018 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
This is something I have never seen before and I can't attach the photos I took? When I get to my loading page Main Menu to go click onto my family and world there's no photo it just keeps vanishing. I moved them to a new town and after a day of playing it's happening again Windows 10 PC. Nraas Mods only and it's not the mods I've tried removing them and this is still happening. Is this happening to anyone else and how do I stop this, please? Please help anyone and see photo @ my Facebook page... Ty I had to use my cell phone to take a photo because my Print Screen all of a sudden is not working anymore in the game? Another issue. I yes deleted all my Cache Files and also tried to repair the game but the photo at Main Menu and while going into the world is just not there? ;( The game is yes working fine as far as I can tell except for the insane amount of cars I just can't tell what named game I'm going into unless I click on it. Photo World/Family gone @ Main Menu and while going into World.... https://www.facebook.com/BelladonnaGoth/photos/ms.c.eJwzNzUwNTA0tTA1NDE3MrTUMwfzzU0MLQyNLcwNAGRNBkQ~-.bps.a.750501531813891.1073741829.396362403894474/750501585147219/?type=3&theater
Post edited by Marybasque on

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    One of the oddball things that can cause this would be tents stored in chests. I know that makes no sense, but it's a bug from the very early years of the game that kept resurfacing over time. There are probably other little things that can make this happen too. If the game starts up and behaves properly though, it's not a very severe bug just an inconvenient one.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • FreeasabirdFreeasabird Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey sorry, this is uh.. a wee bit off topic here but, i can't seem to post new threads otherwise i would of posted this there (any idea why?), so anyways...

My two sims are engaged and one of em want to watch the stars, i'm assuming thats a romantic option, but it doesn't show up anywhere. and speaking of Topics, my sims can't seem to chat, make jokes, gossip etc. theres only like 2 or 3 options in each of the sections. like in romantic theres only give flowers, and uh..... hm, one other option, where's flirt, kiss, cuddle? er whatever. in friendly theres only show internet cat videos, gross videos, dare where's the chat option? i'm missing a whole bunch of interactions, the actions i can perform are...not appropriate to the situation my sims are in. like, allz i wanted to do was go to a nice spot at night chat a little, maybe gossip a tad, and then get my sims to watch the stars, but no allz i can do is give flower....and thats it. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is going on here?
  • MarybasqueMarybasque Posts: 37 Member
    Ty Igazor I have a lot of things stored in chests including potions because when I moved before they just all vanished out of the Alchemy chest. OK let me go in the game and go through my treasure chests! Tyvm
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Hey sorry, this is uh.. a wee bit off topic here but, i can't seem to post new threads otherwise i would of posted this there (any idea why?), so anyways...

My two sims are engaged and one of em want to watch the stars, i'm assuming thats a romantic option, but it doesn't show up anywhere. and speaking of Topics, my sims can't seem to chat, make jokes, gossip etc. theres only like 2 or 3 options in each of the sections. like in romantic theres only give flowers, and uh..... hm, one other option, where's flirt, kiss, cuddle? er whatever. in friendly theres only show internet cat videos, gross videos, dare where's the chat option? i'm missing a whole bunch of interactions, the actions i can perform are...not appropriate to the situation my sims are in. like, allz i wanted to do was go to a nice spot at night chat a little, maybe gossip a tad, and then get my sims to watch the stars, but no allz i can do is give flower....and thats it. plum is going on here?
    You need Full Membership status in order to create new threads. The current requirements are 15 posts (on existing threads), 25 points (for receiving badges and positive feedback -- Like, Awesome, Insightful), and 24 hours.

On your missing interaction menus, are there any mods in play? If not, try emptying your sims' personal inventories and see if that helps unlock things.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    Update... I took all the tents and graves out, renamed the saved game, deleted the Cache files, and it's still the same. No pic ;( I will try removing other things and let you know. The tents are now in my inventory and the graves are put back. I have to store the graves when I move or they will just turn into remains. If I move the artwork created into my Sims inventory it saves also. If I don't and leave it on the wall it will be blank after I move. Ok, Sorry and I will keep trying different things and let you know if anything happens.
    Update :) K I deleted all the tents even from my inventory and now my photos back! :) I had around 20 I think in all my Sims inventory. Tyvm again igazor!! Ty