Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's difference between these traits 'Hopeless Romantic' and 'Flirty' ?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    gerefteastgerefteast Posts: 353 Member
    I have a female sim with both hopeless romantic and shy traits too. But she already has a husband and children. By the way, nobody from her family knows she's shy :open_mouth:
    understand the significance of the signatures
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited February 2018
    I don't know for my hopeless romantic sims but I see a lot of my flirty sims are always in seduction and always hit on others as long as they or you start a conversation with them they turn them into seduction, they always searches for arousing the romantic interests of the targeted sims.
    And caution about how dramatic some are after getting blown off but depends on the other traits they got. Some doesn't care, some starts a fight or the target sims starts a drama with them.

Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited February 2018
    I don't know for my hopeless romantic sims but I see a lot of my flirty sims are always in seduction and always hit on others as long as they or you start a conversation with them they turn them into seduction, they always searches for arousing the romantic interests of the targeted sims.
    And caution about how dramatic some are after getting blown off but depends on the other traits they got. Some doesn't care, some starts a fight or the target sims starts a drama with them.

Yes it really depends on sims. For Matthew Hamming, I played him for several times, and he never get any romantic interests on his own. I really got impressed. I thought it could be from his other trait,"commitment issues' but I confirmed I was wrong yesterday. I moved Matthew Hamming and Adeline couple to Bridgeport. I'm currently playing with 3 men sims in a household. I saw Adeline was flirting to her boyfriend, Matthew Hamming while my men sims were jamming together at the coffeehouse. I already changed her hopeless romantic to easily impressed and I removed 'commitment issues' trait from Matthew but he is not still making any other romantic interests. I asked my other flirty male sim to flirt with her in dance club for testing her. She stepped back and refused my sim's flirt. My sim and her is good friends at the moment. I'm so happy to see that. :) If she still had that hopeless romantic, then she would enjoy with my sim's flirting.

• Options
    JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited February 2018
    4.png

5.png

I moved Adeline and Matthew to Bridgeport and saw what they were doing in inactive status. She is so faithful to him without hopeless romantic now. I left 'flirty' trait but removed 'commitment issue' from Matthew Hamming but he is still not making other romantic interests. I'm really happy to see this now. :)
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    I don't like my Sims cheating . I hated when I was focusing on one sim,and the family was all on festival lot , another has a 5% chance to flirt with someone else . So I put a stop to it with castes in nraas story progression >:)
    Happy Simming!♥