Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Beanboozled Mafia- Town Wins

191011121315...Next

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

If I do die, you guys should take a closer look at Zinnia, nani or Nascar (since he's gonna be quite inactive too, probably). And maybe Bella? I don't know.

I bet nani, Nascar and Bella got their knickers in a twist when I called them out on the first day. XD

Yeah. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

If I do die, you guys should take a closer look at Zinnia, nani or Nascar (since he's gonna be quite inactive too, probably). And maybe Bella? I don't know.

I bet nani, Nascar and Bella got their knickers in a twist when I called them out on the first day. XD

That's probably why you died twice :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited February 2018
    Night actions:
    Night 1
    Bella Kills Sonschi
    Nascar kills Dekay
    Sonschi targets Em
    Dekay investigates Bella
    Silent did not submit
    Night 2
    Em kills Nani
    Nani kills Bella
    Silent investigates Nani
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member

No. She died twice because we were aiming for zinnia and after she replaced zinnia didn't want to change our decision.
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member

No. She died twice because we were aiming for zinnia and after she replaced zinnia didn't want to change our decision.

It's cuz Zinnia voted for you, right? XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    It's a shame that Silent didn't investigate anyone night one, but at least we still got the Mafia. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Congrats Town!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I voted two scum day 1. That's fun.
    See, my stats don't mean I'm completely terrible. :lol:

Good game, and thanks for hosting, Rose.
    unknown.png
    I voted two scum day 1. That's fun.
    See, my stats don't mean I'm completely terrible. :lol:

Good game, and thanks for hosting, Rose.

Yes, you did. Good job. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    We were close to Winnipeg.. :D
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

nani wrote: »

I wasn't. I'm in Singapore.
    832XG3D.gif
    It was luck on town's part that the two scum factions killed each other on night 2.

Of course, if DeKay had gotten her vote in for Nascar before the deadline on day 1, things would've been way different.

edited February 2018
    I wonder if Bella/Em and nani would have even suspected each other if I didn't point it out... *wonders*
    832XG3D.gif
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    I wonder if Bella/Em and nani would have even suspected each other if I didn't point it out... *wonders*

I suspected nani afrer we killed nascar without your help lol
    Actually i didnt even remember who you suspected ngl. If i were town i would have paid more attention to your thoughts but as scum once you're dead that's you. Another one bites the dust xD
    Also i wonder how it would have gone jf me and bella killed icey instead. It was either icey as a helpful town kill or nani shooting to crosskill
    Also i wonder how it would have gone jf me and bella killed icey instead. It was either icey as a helpful town kill or nani shooting to crosskill

You definitely would've had the numbers to overpower town. It was just a matter of lynching the other Mafioso since town would automatically lose if a townie had died on night 2.

I suspected nani afrer we killed nascar without your help lol

Okay, good to know. XD
    Actually i didnt even remember who you suspected ngl. If i were town i would have paid more attention to your thoughts but as scum once you're dead that's you. Another one bites the dust xD

Touche.
    832XG3D.gif
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    nani wrote: »

I wasn't. I'm in Singapore.

i meant win, but my phone corrected it
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif