Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dvd covers for Game packs, Stuff packs and by request Expansion packs too

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :) The bookcase will be great to hold your sims DVD covers in! It looks great painted in the simsgreen colour!

Thanks Rosemow, I am finally completely done and one happy simmer <3
    DivieOwl wrote: »

Love it!

Thank you :)

I have completed everything and posted a thread here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/925261/my-sim-collection-finally-displayed-in-green-lol

Hi all of you simmers that would like to make your own dvd covers from mine or from the template. This is the printing margins we used. It was a lot of running to the printer and computer to get them right, so thought I would save you all the trouble LOL

BI4Masb.jpg
    edited September 2017
    Hi guys as promised in another thread here is the rest of the information of my completed project. Its the paint colours and the plumbobs that are on the side of my cabinet :)

obiDcMC.png

d4krr23.png

7FVb2oM.png

Qdzf4sv.png

BjYWOCD.png

The cabinet colour is /dulux Gracefield and the letters are dulux Shotover Street

Here is two pics to show the final project as its not in this thread yet

HVm9JqO.jpg?2

1NymFPb.jpg?1
    Hi Simmers just realized that the paint colours are for New Zealand only. So I took a photo of the mix instructions on the back for you all :)

aWzIfUF.jpg?1
    HnRYAkB.png

thought I should add laundry day stuff <3
  • Joosei_SquadJoosei_Squad Posts: 11 New Member
    @mcrudd can you make one for the expansion packs too , I use these for my own custom packs , Pretty please
    @mcrudd can you make one for the expansion packs too , I use these for my own custom packs , Pretty please

oooh thanks your post reminded me to upload the newest game pack Jungle adventures ;)

Y89tbOX.png

I could make expansion packs for you, I could always scan mine and upload them. I prefer to purchase the expansions as the disks install so much faster, although I think the last one was only a code mmmm. But yip give me till this weekend and I can see what I can do for you. I can either scan them or just search for them online and post them for you here. I will see which is best. Each expansion has its own look colour wise and just layout wise so its not like my gamepacks and stuffpacks that has a template. I think it will be best if I scan mine for you and others that might like it :)
    @mcrudd thanks!
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »

oooh thanks your post reminded me to upload the newest game pack Jungle adventures ;)

Y89tbOX.png

I could make expansion packs for you, I could always scan mine and upload them. I prefer to purchase the expansions as the disks install so much faster, although I think the last one was only a code mmmm. But yip give me till this weekend and I can see what I can do for you. I can either scan them or just search for them online and post them for you here. I will see which is best. Each expansion has its own look colour wise and just layout wise so its not like my gamepacks and stuffpacks that has a template. I think it will be best if I scan mine for you and others that might like it :)

Would you scan and upload your EP covers? Please? I bought everything on Origin and I'm looking forward to making all these for my collection.
    how can I post pics?
    Hi all, have not forgotten about you, I bought a scanner and it was useless so is thinking of ideas to try and do this for you, googled on the internet and not much came up anyways. I have my thinking cap on and will get back to you guys as soon as I have an idea <3
    how can I post pics?

Hi there you need to become a member, you are now a new member, you need to post as much as you can (just not spam) and we will help by liking your posts, once you are a full member you can post links :)
  • maumaumaumau Posts: 2 New Member
    hi @mcrudd do you did the box art of my first pet stuff? I Love your box art :) <3
    maumau wrote: »
    hi @mcrudd do you did the box art of my first pet stuff? I Love your box art :)<3

Thank you :) I actually forgot. Will do one this weekend for you :)
    edited April 2018
    @maumau and other simmers using the covers, here is the My first pet stuff cover. About the expansion packs, I have no idea how to do it, still thinking on how I can do it for you guys.

XkZKyUF.png
  • maumaumaumau Posts: 2 New Member
    thank you @mcrudd xx
    maumau wrote: »
    thank you @mcrudd xx

Huge pleasure. Happy simming :)
  • ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    Those are really nice I love them! You should totally put little sticker prices like they do in stores that would be cool, though I know not everyone likes to keep the price tag on their games
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
    Those are really nice I love them! You should totally put little sticker prices like they do in stores that would be cool, though I know not everyone likes to keep the price tag on their games

lol that would be cool, but we all pay differently in each country so that is why they are not present, but you can always copy and paste your own ones on ;)
    @Joosei_Squad , @DivieOwl and Simmers that would like them.
    I went to our Warehouse Stationary and had my expansions scanned. One is a bit skew so will need to be cut out straight, but the others seem ok. You guys will just have to figure out the sizing and printing margins sorry ;) Here they are :)

OdKcx1P.png

a18r18A.png

U9GTxGt.png

SqYg1Z9.png

8Po6rNA.png
    edited April 2018
    Can you make a template for the exp too ? , pretty please

its a bit hard since each expansion as you can see is differently coloured than say stuff packs that are just green and game packs that are just blue, I could try and make one which is white with black border, but save it as a png image and then you can just use paint and drop a colour in there accordingly, don't mind doing that for you, but it won't be a good template like the stuff and game packs that can be reused over and over.
    ok so I thought what I could do is use my current template and just design my own type of expansion cover based on what I allready have. It will not look like the maxis ones, I can then also make the actual expansion covers and upload them. I am just currently busy with a collection update, once done with that then I can start chipping away on the new expansion covers.

So this is what I did. Its based on my stuff and game packs one. Its white so it can be filled with whichever colour required, as I said expansions are different from stuff and game packs. I will do an eg when I get time, but here is your template ;)

yxKjX5o.png

iujOCN3.png

@Joosei_Squad