Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

mcrudd's showcase, sims, pets, rooms and lots

Hi all I will update this thread with my sims, pets, rooms and lots. My collection rooms are on a separate thread as is my handy rooms as well. The rest I will start posting here, it might take a while with the allowance times of posting, I got locked out so many times last time when I moved my stuff over from our Aussie/Kiwi home, so this time I will do it every now and then in between doing other things at home or on the computer.

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I chopped and changed the hospital while I was doing my doctor career and this is the layout that I found worked the best for me. The layout saves on time diagnosing patients so there is less walking and more diagnosing happening. Hope one of you like it too and find it handy :D And yipeeeee my sim is finally the chief of staff too :D

Creek Hospital

HyLrSDL.png

WKYCIT5.png

qeupA8l.png

B5H1XXl.png

xOPhkVg.png

uZjhOe4.png

JTUUC8P.png

pEnBng2.png

zdifQeN.png

mjgiEX4.png

jrczvip.png

b4wK835.png

OIladFZ.png

uNrCfH5.png

1Pz0c4S.png
    SCIapwJ.png
    My Fairies

Fairy village

AJVzF9d.png

H1Jz4lX.png

QsFb9vm.png

DtxoXrl.png

vo9q9Sn.png

LLtkGOY.png

1iJGd5F.png

bwZxkIe.png

WQkDfyZ.png

NRVKgS9.png

Docecow.png

CQlSTaA.png

I made a little fairy village for my 8 fairies using the tinyhouse builds. I had to make the rooms a little bigger so they did not look odd against the diagonal builds, since they are a bit bigger. I also tried to match the fairies dresses with their little tinyhouse main entrance colour, so I know where they live if someone needs something. I have locked all the doors allowing only the one fairy in her own little house, they can visit over by the sylvan glades mysterious tree if they need to talk :D
    I redid the bottom story of the Vill Landgraab apartment. I love lots of open spaces and more neutral colours in my game. I have tested the room and it works, I will be starting at the top story today, just leaving gaps where doors should be so I can upload that as a room as well :) Happy simming everyone

yWNB4Ar.png

dF4SA71.png

r4QnSEU.png

LOyYQlz.png

R6B7Bi1.png

Part 2, the top story is done ;) LOL

Here are some pics of the top story rooms. So I uploaded this as one big room so all the holes you see are where you must replace the wall and add doors. In the last two pics I show you what it looks like with the doors added.

gE7gCPi.png

nGUtE9O.png

RMfYYxS.png

RHHOygT.png

D6Z16ga.png

muFj002.png

a0LwHsG.png

GYFXsFW.png

18wJE3N.png
    Fairy Garden cottage restaurant

eaBdZfT.png

tpHNpyv.png

SQFoghe.png

8ZN2fdp.png

6WXkwg9.png

Tu0ppPT.png

Omms0Hd.png

iGwRT4K.png

g4blLOb.png

kEx5i3D.png

kM9QCTN.png

Thats it, fairies are employed, since we don't have male fairies, I made their outfits bears, but I am employing only ladies LOL
    My latest build, I just finished it now, I am quite happy with how it came out, its on the smallest little lot in Winderburg. I thought the little lots need some houses too. The little garden is all perfect spliced plants, so you get one of each plant in perfect status except for the bonsai and cowplant. I enjoyed this build, kept me busy all day long :)

Furnished and Unfurnished
    d2g2YoC.png

BtC4ADr.png

u3qty9B.png

xWjH2va.png

S67fQGq.png

0Cwe2MW.png
    Since my fairies got their little fairy village, I thought my Pirate would like something too. So I decided to build her a Lighthouse lot. It is based on my tinyhouse, although a few changes were made and its slightly bigger to incorporate the light house as well. She can also go fishing and its nice to see the fish jumping just to give the lot some life.. Hope you all like it too

Here are some pics I took while playtesting the lot.

1R7ojmZ.png
    GzBfEB3.png
    lPffEep.png
    4xxcwB3.png
    KhRaqox.png
    DMF7j9n.png
    IBCx6Eu.png
    Rs7kBLK.png
    x2DzAb2.png
    mOSCLFI.png
    oLG08Io.png
    JNtlhb0.png
    nZLdOj3.png
    AwejraL.png
    W9IKXOg.png
    B4F4CiQ.png
    2QkvtCN.png
    My tiny house. Its 5 by 3 tiles. I have only done the little house and thoroughly playtested it to make sure everything is accessable.
    I was really suprised that I could keep my sim's needs all in green with just that little house :)

IE7E1eO.png

CH8Iaj4.png

TL0csCY.png

0qLRgO2.png

Z9Dbhop.png

iIrdSLD.png

IzCBBRd.png

2HLEJsz.png

Little house as a room by itself, just be warned when you re add the bathroom door al the decorations take a walk to the inventory. No idea why LOL
    So then I uploaded it as two rooms so you just place them next to each other then it keeps your decorations
    Part 1
    Part 2
    And here is a little tinyhouse on a property
    edited January 2018
    Some very different pets that I made for a guru challenge when cats and dogs came out ;)

It will take you no guess to see what country and sport I represented here LOL, Happy simming :)

noibBaS.png
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/57FEBB34D94711E78B4797CC8DEE2583

Edit to add :)

What is cuter than a allblack dog.......and allblack puppy <3

OAhQmVW.png
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/A7DB14E5D94911E78FCC97CC8DEE2583

Not local pride, but other little represents ;)

o8fdLQU.png
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/282D6217D95011E78772C38F04807BF8

3LR1s7T.png
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F55CC6F0D95211E78D5CC38F04807BF8

I made a kitty to represent a child's drawing

chkSU7N.png

Simtopia Museum

I wanted to thank my almost 400 simmers for their support in following me so I build them this museum after some of you suggested it in a previous thread <3 I am quite happy how it came out. I changed it from a museum to a residential property to test that every single item that is a collectable was infact there and they were (well some where missing and I added them after testing lol) so I know they are all there now so if you would like to use it that way as well, then you can. Otherwise this is a nice place for your sims to visit to see the collections on display. There are three stories, one is in the basement.

Here are some pics of the museum and its floors. I will explain where the collections were placed. I really do hope you like this build it took me 3 days of non stop simming to build it :D

Outside of the museum
    The outside has some seats to sit and some play areas for the kids as well as the painting easles to paint.

VSHZT7k.png
    no60hoQ.png
    VSCRur3.png
    GPlhx9J.png

Second floor
    This floor contains the following collections. Feather, frogs, insects in one part. I placed the city posters in the toilet area on that floor. In the other part there is the fish and gardening collections as well as the microscope prints
    QonXvhV.png

First floor
    This floor contains a kiddy section that has the following collections, my sims, easter eggs, snowglobes, voidcritter and holiday cracker plusies. In the centre there is a cupcake stall and some seating, the experimental food and postcard collections are found there. On the other side you have your fossils, crystals, metals, elements, geodes and plantsim magic beans.
    9BPn2yx.png

Basement
    The basement is the supernatural area that contains the following collections sugars skulls, spaceprints, aliens and spacerocks.
    8q8u7gP.png

More pics here

• mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    I’m trying too collect plants that r not perfect so my sims can evolve them
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
    mshadai wrote: »
    I’m trying too collect plants that r not perfect so my sims can evolve them

Would you like me to upload you some next time I get to play again :)
    edited February 2018
    Removed lot, was not happy with it, might rebuild at a later stage trying to find objects to replace the nose that keeps dropping causing troubles, so sorry about that. I would rather remove it than have you guys download a lot that does not work as it intends too.

Post edited by mcrudd on