Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Xbox One - Cats & Dogs

This discussion was created from comments split from: Take On The Create Your Pet Challenge...and share your creations!.

Comments

• Queentutx3Queentutx3 Posts: 2 New Member
    Does anyone know if the expansion pack is available for xbox 1?? I've been trying to get the cats and dogs but it doesnt even pop up in the store
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi @Queentutx3,

I moved your question to the console section, hope you don't mind :)

As for the questions - Cats & Dogs is not yet available on console, but it is coming. Sadly no release date as of yet.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I'm thinking that Cats and Dogs will be the first Expansion of 2018 we see on the console but I think it will probably be Late Spring/Early Summer cause that's a very big pack to port and it changes the game engine. I'd like to be wrong and it comes out in January but I seriously doubt it.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I hope its not to long. It would been better than city living. Oh well...
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I would prefer bug fixes and performance issues adressed before more dlc
    I want Outdoor Retreat and Cats and Dogs bad on the Consoles.
  • ILuvBritneySpearsILuvBritneySpears Posts: 14 New Member
    When will we get spa day
    I want Outdoor Retreat and Cats and Dogs bad on the Consoles.

Cats&dogs, parenting and spa day would be a welcome right now.

The game feels so empty right now with my ps4 pro. Get to work and get together to.

It needs the big packs.

• bela4bela4 Posts: 78 Member
    Yes. I miss the yoga and really want pets.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I hope this is the Next expansion they choose to bring over to the console versions.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    edited January 2018
    I hope this is the Next expansion they choose to bring over to the console versions.

I recon it will be, i will be suprised if it isnt. Either way ill be buying it when it comes out . I enjoy it on pc. :smiley:

It is cause SimGuruDuke said they were working on trying to get it out as soon as possible.
    edited January 2018

After looking more into cats&dogs
    I would happily take get to work instead as at least it as 3 active careers. Cats&dogs only have one.
    They might be planing some of the older packs first.

This game needs both careers and groups so much. Hell and a bit of retail.

Cats&dogs I would happily take last.

I mean its just catsdogs and a career. This early into the console packs release. The game needs the others more for me.

• XoxoBEEoxoXXoxoBEEoxoX Posts: 1 New Member
    Years ago i used to watch Sims 3 Youtube videos and used to love the University expansion packs and all of them. and i think we should get them again for Sims 4!
    edited February 2018
    Years ago i used to watch Sims 3 Youtube videos and used to love the University expansion packs and all of them. and i think we should get them again for Sims 4!

I would love nursery/school/college/university.

For all ages,

Of course only nursery(day care) for baby's and toddlers.

That way all education options can be in one pack for all ages instead of just university for young adults,adults,elders.
    Post edited by marcel21 on

• Johnvincent1229Johnvincent1229 Posts: 24 Member
    please add the get-together and Cats and dog expansion packs to console

SimGuruDuke says they're working on Cats and Dogs right now but that it's a massave pack.

SimGuruDuke says they're working on Cats and Dogs right now but that it's a massave pack.

Yea i saw this on twitter earlier today :)

Really.

hopefully its going to be better play than dine out

• UnspokenAngel15UnspokenAngel15 Posts: 1 New Member
    If you search this on Google "sims 4 expansions coming to consoles" the fourth one down that says "the sims 4 on consoles: complete list of dlc release dates" it will show you all the stuff coming to consoles. Cats and Dogs comes out on March 20th from what it says :)
  • FURIOSMKAYC22FURIOSMKAYC22 Posts: 1 New Member
    It was supposed to come out March 20 but supposably it got replaced by get to work so now it’s supposed to be out sometime in June or july
  • plus1Diamondplus1Diamond Posts: 25 Member
    Those release dates from before where only speculation, never confirmed. It would make sense that they release one pack every month, we don't know which will be released when.