Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S.O.S. (Sims On Survivor)/TS3 Interactive Reality Show/Finale Part Two/Winner Is Revealed

Comments

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Kaliko103 wrote: »
    I'll join :)

Woohoo!!!!! Welcome back!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Will you submit a male sim or a female sim?

Female

• Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member

Woohoo!!!!! Welcome back!

Thanks! :smiley:

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I just got home from a late showing of The Greatest Showman with my friends. My Saturday was pretty packed, so I'll get to this tomorrow on Sunday. :)

Ah, I went to see the Greatest Showman with my better half. Did you enjoy it Ice?

I loved it, Reminded me a tad of some of the older musicals like Moulin Rouge and such. Plus the musical numbers, in my opinion, were beyond fantastic. I wanna go watch it again. :mrgreen:

Oh yes. It was fantastic. Especially that scene with Zac Efron and Zendaya. I had to look up the song on Spotify.

It's no surprise that Moulin Rouge is my favorite movie. :D Musicals are very fun to watch.

Same, Great minds must think alike. You have good taste in movies Ice. :D

You too, my feathered friend. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I just got home from a late showing of The Greatest Showman with my friends. My Saturday was pretty packed, so I'll get to this tomorrow on Sunday. :)

Ah, I went to see the Greatest Showman with my better half. Did you enjoy it Ice?

I loved it, Reminded me a tad of some of the older musicals like Moulin Rouge and such. Plus the musical numbers, in my opinion, were beyond fantastic. I wanna go watch it again. :mrgreen:

Oh yes. It was fantastic. Especially that scene with Zac Efron and Zendaya. I had to look up the song on Spotify.

It's no surprise that Moulin Rouge is my favorite movie. :D Musicals are very fun to watch.

If you two have such great tastes, then why isn't Ice a feathered fowl of some kind?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Well, I've wasted hours and hours now trying to get Uni to load. It keeps kicking me out of the entire game when trying to go to Uni (whether I use a sim to go or click Edit Town), and no matter what town I start in. It's rather frustrating.

You know why? Probably no one cares but all because I tried to get snotty to get rid of the laggy Isla Paradiso. I uploaded another simmer's fixed version. Since then, my game hasn't worked. I got into Uni last week to make up Cid in S4. So, I know that's why. Boo. lol

Uninstalled/Reinstalled the Uni pack via Origin. Let's hope it worked.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

If you two have such great tastes, then why isn't Ice a feathered fowl of some kind?

Who said I wasn't? ;)
    Well, I've wasted hours and hours now trying to get Uni to load. It keeps kicking me out of the entire game when trying to go to Uni (whether I use a sim to go or click Edit Town), and no matter what town I start in. It's rather frustrating.

You know why? Probably no one cares but all because I tried to get snotty to get rid of the laggy Isla Paradiso. I uploaded another simmer's fixed version. Since then, my game hasn't worked. I got into Uni last week to make up Cid in S4. So, I know that's why. Boo. lol

Uninstalled/Reinstalled the Uni pack via Origin. Let's hope it worked.

*fingers crossed*
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Talking of Uni... Guess who did my sim ran to at uni?
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »

Perhaps the host of the show, Hero Goodman?

5P6YQNR.jpg
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Cool... She's awesome! Are she from uni too?
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

5P6YQNR.jpg

Haha, I like her.
    unknown.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

5P6YQNR.jpg

Woah! She looks wicked :O 🐸🐸🐸🐸 XD
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

My Sim once ran into Mr Doubley. For some reason he was wearing a lifeguard's whistle. :)
    Banner.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »

5P6YQNR.jpg

Woah! She looks wicked :O plum XD

Noo, Plum was on The Mole already. This is Hero.

(Note: if she were more tanned, could she be the reincarnation of Hero Monty of Veronaville?
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Please reserve me a female spot :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    One more reservation, and we will be ready to go.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Oh, I still have to finish a couple things. Sorry, I'm sure it's as simple as it sounds, but what exactly is 'Your sim's introduction to the other sims'?
    unknown.png
    Oh, I still have to finish a couple things. Sorry, I'm sure it's as simple as it sounds, but what exactly is 'Your sim's introduction to the other sims'?

It is literally just your sim introducing themselves to everybody else.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited February 2018
    This is a sample of an introduction from one reality show-

Rue:
    Hey there. I'm Isaac Walker. I'm 19 years old and I moved with my family 2 months ago from Sydney, Australia, to live in Florida, USA, thanks to my parents work. I was lucky enough to finish high school before moving. I guess most people would say I'm a tinkerer. I love to be able to work with the materials I have to create new and exciting tools for my own advantage! Even if others don't seem to understand sometimes.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Thank you.
    unknown.png
    Thank you.

You're welcome!
    BTW, call me Jake.
    And I've finally fixed my game. I won't be able to do anything until tonight, though. I've got church, a kid that has homework to do, and lasagne to make this afternoon. :( But it is Cid. :) So, you just need my app and him. I've got ideas, which helps, so it shouldn't take an extremely long time to fill the app out.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    And I've finally fixed my game. I won't be able to do anything until tonight, though. I've got church, a kid that has homework to do, and lasagne to make this afternoon. :( But it is Cid. :) So, you just need my app and him. I've got ideas, which helps, so it shouldn't take an extremely long time to fill the app out.

My favorite university sim besides Rex <3 Forget my guy. I’m rooting for Cid.
    Alright, I was busy for most of Sunday, but I just woke up and I'm ready to do this. :D

My favorite university sim besides Rex <3 Forget my guy. I’m rooting for Cid.

Ok. I'll root for your sim. We'll be a team. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories