Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S.O.S. (Sims On Survivor)/TS3 Interactive Reality Show/Finale Part Two/Winner Is Revealed

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Great, then I'm in.
    A female sim would be preferable...
    unknown.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Sent my app. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Sounds like fun! I'd love to, but I don't know if I can. We'll be traveling soon.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    These things are usually long-term, lasting months or maybe even a year. It's okay to be away for a while, as long as you inform the host. :) I'm sure you can work something out if ever that happens.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    So I thought about it and I think I'm in X3 I have a character idea in mind for a male :D if someone could just help me make him in Sims 3 since I can't play it anymore on my mac :D
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    These things are usually long-term, lasting months or maybe even a year. It's okay to be away for a while, as long as you inform the host. :) I'm sure you can work something out if ever that happens.

The discussion is for the whole summer, where I will have little to no internet.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    So I thought about it and I think I'm in X3 I have a character idea in mind for a male :D if someone could just help me make him in Sims 3 since I can't play it anymore on my mac :D

I volunteer!
    Banner.png
  • Options

The discussion is for the whole summer, where I will have little to no internet.

Hmm, that's needing some puzzling there...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I'm not sure I can commit. I'll think about it.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

Your profile picture is Cid *cries when remembering my Gould legacy and how he randomly disappeared from the game when he was supposed to be with Abigail*
  • Options

Your profile picture is Cid *cries when remembering my Gould legacy and how he randomly disappeared from the game when he was supposed to be with Abigail*

Probably culled. Ugh. RIP Cid.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Quick questions...

1.) Can the sim be a premade?
    2.) Can the sim have skill levels built up or do you want a brand new sim?
    3.) Can the sim have more than the normal allotted traits? I.E. the sim went to uni and graduated, gaining another trait.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    And in case the answers to the above are "yes", "built up skill levels are ok", and "yes", then please reserve a male for me. I have the absolutely perfect one in mind. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Quick questions...

1.) Can the sim be a premade?
    2.) Can the sim have skill levels built up or do you want a brand new sim?
    3.) Can the sim have more than the normal allotted traits? I.E. the sim went to uni and graduated, gaining another trait.

Yes it can
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Sweet! Than reserve a Male for me, pretty please.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Females-

1. Alaina by Alleen
    2. Sophie by Twiddle
    3. Reserved for Zinnia

Males-

1. Reserved For Iceman
    2. Anthony by Haylo
    3. Reserved for Ryenn
    4. Reserved For Lo

Agender:

1. Reserved for Vul

Not far off anymore. :) Sweet!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Wait, is Cid no longer censored. I made a guy with that name and it was censored then
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Wait, is Cid no longer censored. I made a guy with that name and it was censored then

I noticed that too!!!

Also I’ll have all my stuff done today :) and thank you Vul for volunteering to help X3 I’ll make him in sims 4 as a reference like I did when you helped with Maya.
  • Options
    I just got home from a late showing of The Greatest Showman with my friends. My Saturday was pretty packed, so I'll get to this tomorrow on Sunday. :)

• Options

I noticed that too!!!

Also I’ll have all my stuff done today :) and thank you Vul for volunteering to help X3 I’ll make him in sims 4 as a reference like I did when you helped with Maya.

Yay, let's do it! :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    I'll join :)
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Kaliko103 wrote: »
    I'll join :)

Will you submit a male sim or a female sim?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    I just got home from a late showing of The Greatest Showman with my friends. My Saturday was pretty packed, so I'll get to this tomorrow on Sunday. :)

Ah, I went to see the Greatest Showman with my better half. Did you enjoy it Ice?

I loved it, Reminded me a tad of some of the older musicals like Moulin Rouge and such. Plus the musical numbers, in my opinion, were beyond fantastic. I wanna go watch it again. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Ah, I went to see the Greatest Showman with my better half. Did you enjoy it Ice?

I loved it, Reminded me a tad of some of the older musicals like Moulin Rouge and such. Plus the musical numbers, in my opinion, were beyond fantastic. I wanna go watch it again. :mrgreen:

Oh yes. It was fantastic. Especially that scene with Zac Efron and Zendaya. I had to look up the song on Spotify.

It's no surprise that Moulin Rouge is my favorite movie. :D Musicals are very fun to watch.

• Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Oh yes. It was fantastic. Especially that scene with Zac Efron and Zendaya. I had to look up the song on Spotify.

It's no surprise that Moulin Rouge is my favorite movie. :D Musicals are very fun to watch.

Same, Great minds must think alike. You have good taste in movies Ice. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png