Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires Picture Thread

Comments

• EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Vampires are ok, but I don't think that I want them running around in every game I play. If you are playing that way fine. but for those time you want to play a different game I would not like that.
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    Vampires are ok, but I don't think that I want them running around in every game I play. If you are playing that way fine. but for those time you want to play a different game I would not like that.
    Who are you talking to? I think you bumped into the wrong thread.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Sorry I am not talking to anyone in particular, I was just looking at all the pictures of the Vampires , they do look interesting and fun but I was just voicing my opinion concerning Vampires.
  • esfireesfire Posts: 201 Member
    I only play with vampires pretty much so I have a Lot but my main vampire family consists of an elder vampire named Aurelie, a very edited version of Diego Lobo ( She accidentally killed him with her vampire powers and i didnt know he was a premade at that point, they met at ghost night, fell in love and eventually got married before she brought him back to life, i edited him a bit in CAS but only his nose and the size of his mouth iirc),and the kids. Its not a very serious household thats for sure
    osaUfGC.png
    mQuEitU.png
    CsyWMry.png
    euVOpUb.png
    bSKCVx0.png
    BRD3lrM.png
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited September 2017
    Here are pictures of my new vampire, Evangeline Dumont.

Normal Form: 37158655952_7e4b0e1bb0_h.jpg09-19-17_2-50-14 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

Dark Form: 37158666102_f6a2b0b4b6_h.jpg09-19-17_2-50-33 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

Evangeline is of British and French descent, the only child of a human vampire hunter and vampiric countess. While she appears to be in her early twenties, she is actually around a hundred in human years. She is recently awakened from years long hibernation and has moved to a small, modest house in Forgotten Hollow.

Evangeline is CC-free and available on the Gallery under the OriginID frogkiss1. Her Aspiration is Master Vampire, and her Traits are Creative, Bookworm and Self-Assured. She also has a slight evil streak to her personality, as she truly enjoys hunting and feeding from other Sims, particularly young attractive men.

Post edited by NyteRose on
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    05_09_2017_18_34_02_by_magdaneela-dbokj2w.png
    This is Morten. Originally made just to test out the vampire pack I had just recently downloaded, along with some CC I had just made , he kind of accidentally became a character beyond my Sims game, and singlehandedly made me like the whole concept of vampires a lot. He's good and I love him. According to my lore, he became a vampire kind of by accident?? All he really did was befriend a bat, he didn't realize it was really a vampire until it was too late.

Then there's Bat. This dude. He literally calls himself that.
    25_09_2017_10_46_55_by_magdaneela-dbokpyl.png
    He's the one who turned Morten. Kind of a jerk, pretended to be Mort's pet bat for like a year before finally deciding to do the thing. The irony in a kid named Morten being an undead immortal was just too much, he couldn't really pass up on an opportunity like that.

01_05_2017_0_46_46_by_magdaneela-dboklgg.png
    anyway i love these losers to bits and needed to share

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • SmokingFoxSaysSmokingFoxSays Posts: 79 Member
    ok this forum just sealed the decision I need this pack. These pictures are amazing and this pack looks awesome sauce :)
    https://smokingfoxsays.com/
    (Check out the link, for my Sim Story Blog : SIMPEAKS)
    Watch me play:
    https://twitch.tv/smokingfoxsays

To those about to Sim I Salute you :)

• HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    05_09_2017_18_34_02_by_magdaneela-dbokj2w.png
    This is Morten. Originally made just to test out the vampire pack I had just recently downloaded, along with some CC I had just made , he kind of accidentally became a character beyond my Sims game, and singlehandedly made me like the whole concept of vampires a lot. He's good and I love him. According to my lore, he became a vampire kind of by accident?? All he really did was befriend a bat, he didn't realize it was really a vampire until it was too late.

Then there's Bat. This dude. He literally calls himself that.
    25_09_2017_10_46_55_by_magdaneela-dbokpyl.png
    He's the one who turned Morten. Kind of a jerk, pretended to be Mort's pet bat for like a year before finally deciding to do the thing. The irony in a kid named Morten being an undead immortal was just too much, he couldn't really pass up on an opportunity like that.

01_05_2017_0_46_46_by_magdaneela-dboklgg.png
    anyway i love these losers to bits and needed to share

I love them! Bat is so unique-looking.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    edited October 2017
    Lilith Vatore lays on a little attitude adjustment to one of Vlad's kids:
    0SeUf8S.png
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • OceanBeautyIIOceanBeautyII Posts: 27,012 Member
    This is my most recent vampire. She's a princess who was unfortunately turned by force. This is the first version.

288si1y.jpg
    Dark form - She wears the wedding dress as a way of keeping her long-departed fiance close.
    2vx25bd.jpg

Current version:
    vrd9ah.jpg

Dark form
    2sb9ap0.jpg
  • Neechan1Neechan1 Posts: 153 Member
    Maybe I should post some of mine...tomorrow maybe : P
  • MaxNekoeMaxNekoe Posts: 12 New Member
    How do you post pictures on here? :|
    edited October 2017
    MaxNekoe wrote: »
    How do you post pictures on here? :|

You don't have enough posts! You need the Full Member rank, because these forums might have had some issues with spam bots in the past, I don't know.

Just keep posting and you'll gain your picture privileges. Not sure if it was 30 or 50 posts you needed.

also oh my gosh people liked my sons

And while the thread seems dead, here's another vampire sim. It happens to be one version of my self-sim. Because I'm really pale, have a terrible sleeping habit and hardly ever go outside. Yeah, I was really just poking fun at myself with this one.
    25_09_2017_10_29_01_by_magdaneela-dbr26rh.png
    Post edited by Magdaleena on

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • DambiSimsDambiSims Posts: 9 New Member
    i really love vampires, they look quite cool in this expansion... but i really hate their eyes... they look too bright... like they have a firefly inside their eyeball... if the color was more natural it'll look 100000 times better
    edited October 2017
    DambiSims wrote: »
    i really love vampires, they look quite cool in this expansion... but i really hate their eyes... they look too bright... like they have a firefly inside their eyeball... if the color was more natural it'll look 100000 times better

Man, that's the best part for me! I really love their glowy eyes.

But, it's also optional. You can definitely give them normal eyes if you want to. The premade Vatore siblings actually have normal eyes; Lilith has pink glowy eyes in her dark form though. Caleb doesn't seem to have glowy eyes at all; his dark form seems to be identical to his normal form in my game?? Vlad has normal eyes in his human form..

Either way, don't worry about it. You can cas.fulleditmode everyone with the eyes you don't like anyway. Even their dark forms. Go grab some CC nondefault red eyes or something if that's more your style.

While nobody else is posting (where is everyone??), here's a vampire boy who was born in my game.
    gen2_rune_by_magdaneela-dbriy5h.png

His name is Rune; he was the firstborn who basically absorbed all the dark energy of the lot by being conceived there, it concentrated into vampirism, and he's gonna stay alive for the entirety of my legacy. So at some point everyone's just gonna have this old great-great-great-granduncle hanging around, being nocturnal and feeding off random people. Hiding in the basement most of the time. Yeah. Hibernating for some decades, maybe.

Gunther Munch is his human father. His mother is human too. Must be pretty weird to end up raising a vampire son. But they're supportive enough.
    23_10_2017_20_38_56_by_magdaneela-dbruwgb.png

aand of course a selfie with the boys i posted here earlier
    17_10_2017_21_15_31_by_magdaneela-dbruwi4.png

heck ye

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Vampire Selfie!
    OFBWbju.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    Bethany Gonzalez ^_^

9gFApuZ.jpg

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Amazing pictures everyone. So many different and fun sounding stories too. Kudos to all of you posting your vamps and bits of your stories in here. Gave me tons more ideas - even though I notice many Vamps often make the story - I have a few more ways to steer them just by going through this whole thread.

GREAT job - everyone.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• SterkinsenARTSterkinsenART Posts: 124 Member

Just thought I'd share these:
    tumblr_oz2rqi0Jea1twflaho4_1280.png
    tumblr_oz2rqi0Jea1twflaho5_1280.png
    tumblr_oz2rqi0Jea1twflaho6_1280.png
    And they say practice makes perfect.
    Sims-4-Dragon.jpeg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&dpr=1.5
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I simply love the faces of Sims with poor violin skill practicing the violin in The Sims 4. It sounds terrible, however, so I turn off the sound while it lasts.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Love the Vatore siblings :heart:
    25264802717_580c26ce6d_o.png
    And also Vlad XD
    28356082289_143bac01d0_o.png
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    edited August 2018
    I’m gonna download the Noble Vampires and play them all over again.
    Post edited by Jaysims on
  • WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    Jaysims wrote: »
    Okay so my story goes like this...

The Bloodveins (Formerly the Noble Vampires), moved into Forgotten Hollow with a plan to invade the Straud Mansion.

Igor and Valentina are married, and Igor's sister Elle, begins a romance with Vlad.

38676582130_b4237ffc3f_h.jpg

39776504784_8c56ca7e94_h.jpg

Pretty quickly, Elle and Vlad get married and the Bloodveins see this as their moment to invade the mansion.

Valentina concocts a Draught of Reconfiguration potion (she was a witch in her past life/lives) and gives it to Vlad to drink.

This makes him very sensitive to the sun all of a sudden and he has a terrible, fateful accident in the courtyard.

Elle being so grief-stricken commits suicide in the courtyard as well, and leaves the remaining estate to her brother and his wife.

39776504564_c65d220504_h.jpg

38676582060_52d628ff8f_h.jpg

They now have three kids and live peacefully on the estate.

Meanwhile, the Vatores have taken a liking to Don Lothario and Nina Caliente.

26615905038_f268890ecf_h.jpg

26615904808_6e6e1cdbe1_h.jpg

Stay tuned ;)

Oh my! I love this! DRAMA!
    untitled-1.png

• JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    @Weathie LMAO, I’m all about the soap-opera drama :D;)<3
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    @Jaysims love the drama, I kind of feel bad for Vlad but then I like the evil couple there too hmm drama gives me mixed feelings lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png