Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

inventory question

Does anyone know how to sell fish that in bag

Comments

• LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Press Y on xbox version to sell it.

If PS4, Im going to guess the triangle button?
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    thank you
  • BazyliBazyli Posts: 8 New Member
    Does anyone know how to hang fishes on walls?
  • sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    Bazyli wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to hang fishes on walls?

When fish is in your Sims inventory there should be an option to "mount". This places the fish on a wood plaque that you can then hang on the wall as decoration.
    I can mount fish on wood plaque, but then the only option is rename. I can't move it from my inventory.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Bazyli wrote: »
    I can mount fish on wood plaque, but then the only option is rename. I can't move it from my inventory.

I know on ps4 you highlight something in the inventory and press square it lets you place it in the world manually. You can do it as ive mounted fish on the wall.
    [quote="Simsfan99111;c-16305627"][quote="Bazyli;c-16305159"]I can mount fish on wood plaque, but then the only option is rename. I can't move it from my inventory.[/quote]

I know on ps4 you highlight something in the inventory and press square it lets you place it in the world manually. You can do it as ive mounted fish on the wall. [/quote]

Thanks a lot, finally Ive made it. Im so happy and my wife is delighted☺ I wonder how many shortcuts and button combinations still remain for me undiscovered.