Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    That's okay. :D bugs happen. I did like the story though.

thank you. i really need to catch it up the yougest bender is a toddler whos been in diapers over a week now.and alll the longer postt are after he ages up.
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Isobel Facilier is darn scary-looking
    Pm4FXdv.png

Oh my! He looks like he should be in a horror film as the murderous toddler!

she..not he.. and no one suspects the toddler OR the girl.
    @MadameLee Oops sorry. Nope... she didn't steal the cookies from the cookie jar. o:)
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    You'll get there I'm sure! I look forward to reading more later. ^^

oh goodness. Scary toddler o.o
    Pm4FXdv.png

@MadameLee Oops sorry. Nope... she didn't steal the cookies from the cookie jar. o:)

no you made bugsie do it.
    Pm4FXdv.png

What? I made Bugsie steal the cookies from the cookie jar? Maybe... I mean, if I want to be a proper evil genius, I do need a giant stash of cookies.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @simscognito that reminds me what did you think of Jay's father praying in front of Hans and I think Ratcliffee in that one interlude chapter which was 3rd person
    6adMCGP.gif
    Pm4FXdv.png

What? I made Bugsie steal the cookies from the cookie jar? Maybe... I mean, if I want to be a proper evil genius, I do need a giant stash of cookies.

shes easier to pick on when shes asleep.
    Pm4FXdv.png

Remember what happened last time you said Bugsie was asleep, she ended up not being asleep.
    Pm4FXdv.png

Remember what happened last time you said Bugsie was asleep, she ended up not being asleep.

that was at 10 my time .its only 8 :)
  • RockannieRockannie Posts: 219 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @Bugsie2016
    here they are...
    BxQc0U6.png
    fKPyJxq.png

Yep, he looks ridiculous. Worse than Claude's 13 year old hair cut (the one I showed you and you said it wasn't that bad)

For everyone else who don't have a clue what Claude's hair looked like:
    13 year old Claude
    10-31-17_2-08-04c2a0am.png?w=640

Claude currently
    01-20-18_9-30-28c2a0pm.png?w=640

Woohoo! @Bugsie2016 agrees! :smiley: Are you aware that this is rare when it comes to the topic of ridiculous pics? XD

Oh wow! Claude and Henry have the same hairstyle currently. :D They have good taste. XD

I think Henry should get this one... (If you're not against cc..)

Just had a look @Bugsie2016 Nope. Not against cc. I've been looking for cc hair for Henry. I'm going for more maxis match hairstyles. That one would go really well on an Evil Genius, (particularly the green hairXD) but Sweglords go for more looser hairstyles.

I looooooove that hairstyle. And yeah I'm always on the look out for more Maxis Match CC. I'm a big fan of Wildly Miniature Sandwich, and simlaughlove
    @simscognito that reminds me what did you think of Jay's father praying in front of Hans and I think Ratcliffee in that one interlude chapter which was 3rd person

Are you talking about the Villain kids chapter?

no the "Donkey and Elephant" chapter
    6adMCGP.gif
    Pm4FXdv.png

that was at 10 my time .its only 8 :)

Okay, so we should be safe... Quick, steal Bugsie's cookies *Runs to the stash*
    Rockannie wrote: »
    @Bugsie2016
    here they are...
    BxQc0U6.png
    fKPyJxq.png

Yep, he looks ridiculous. Worse than Claude's 13 year old hair cut (the one I showed you and you said it wasn't that bad)

For everyone else who don't have a clue what Claude's hair looked like:
    13 year old Claude
    10-31-17_2-08-04c2a0am.png?w=640

Claude currently
    01-20-18_9-30-28c2a0pm.png?w=640

Woohoo! @Bugsie2016 agrees! :smiley: Are you aware that this is rare when it comes to the topic of ridiculous pics? XD

Oh wow! Claude and Henry have the same hairstyle currently. :D They have good taste. XD

I think Henry should get this one... (If you're not against cc..)

Just had a look @Bugsie2016 Nope. Not against cc. I've been looking for cc hair for Henry. I'm going for more maxis match hairstyles. That one would go really well on an Evil Genius, (particularly the green hairXD) but Sweglords go for more looser hairstyles.

I looooooove that hairstyle. And yeah I'm always on the look out for more Maxis Match CC. I'm a big fan of Wildly Miniature Sandwich, and simlaughlove

@Rockannie yeah, it was a good hairstyle, just didn't suit Henry. XD Oh cool, I've not tried the Wildy Miniature Sandwich and simlaughlove ones. I'm very new to cc hairstyles and clothes. XD

Ohhhh I missed when you said Jay's father, I thought you were talking about Jay, himself. Silly me. :D Right, yes. I thought this chapter was interesting because it shows he truly believes in what he is doing.

Ohhhh I missed when you said Jay's father, I thought you were talking about Jay, himself. Silly me. :D Right, yes. I thought this chapter was interesting because it shows he truly believes in what he is doing.

*confused* (oh and if you couldn't tell the Priestess in that chapter is Elliot's mother so Melissa's ((Selene's twin)) former mother-in-law-I think the MIL is dead now).
    6adMCGP.gif

*confused* (oh and if you couldn't tell the Priestess in that chapter is Elliot's mother so Melissa's ((Selene's twin)) former mother-in-law-I think the MIL is dead now).

Well he's truly dead set on taking over the world. :D Oh right, no I didn't make the connection.
    edited February 2018

Well he's truly dead set on taking over the world. :D Oh right, no I didn't make the connection.

because he's playing at 2 DV's portraits?

Oh and in my Disney simself save Anna's and Kristoff son Karter hates his 2 siblings (which are his triplet sisters they're triplets).
    6adMCGP.gif

I was actually thinking about how he speaks. He speaks in a really direct manner, as if he has one goal and one goal only.
    Remember when he went to the couch and the next thing he said to Eros was "I want to take over the world." It is to the point, no preludes.
    edited February 2018

I was actually thinking about how he speaks. He speaks in a really direct manner, as if he has one goal and one goal only.
    Remember when he went to the couch and the next thing he said to Eros was "I want to take over the world." It is to the point, no preludes.

ah now I get you. But you did notice him praying at the 2 DV's portraits?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hello Simmers, I'm excited. I came across an EA Origin gift card I completely forgot I had, and used it to purchase the Get Together expansion on sale right now. My <3 is happy! Okay, just thought I'd share.

Anyone have any favorite things from the GT expansion?
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Hello Simmers, I'm excited. I came across an EA Origin gift card I completely forgot I had, and used it to purchase the Get Together expansion on sale right now. My <3 is happy! Okay, just thought I'd share.

i love hook up with. its probably not what you meant but when i first saw it i was like this is dum. then i actually used it.and it was so cool.
    edited February 2018

i love hook up with. its probably not what you meant but when i first saw it i was like this is dum. then i actually used it.and it was so cool.

What's Hook up with? Is this the option that's in Get Together?

yes.

yeah..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • elifdapetonelifdapeton Posts: 217 Member
    edited February 2018

Clubs are overpowered. You can make anyone do a lot of things for you, like cook, repair, and clean. You can even make a painting club just to make them paint something and then sell their hard earned work for yourself.

I love playing matchmaker with hook up interraction. Especially that MC Command Center usually pair them with whoever I told them to hook up.
    peoples%2Blegacy.gif
    Peoples Legacy
    | Legacy Challenge Story. 18+

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top