Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wonder when the next wave of dlc is coming for the consoles

124...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Sipop wrote: »
    I don't understand why cats and dogs would come out before the others since it just came in November of last year?

Cause there are so many asking for c&d on the consoles.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    I don't understand why cats and dogs would come out before the others since it just came in November of last year?

They did say they were already working on bringing it to console, so maybe it's true.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    Romantic Gardens is good and all, but the real question is, "When's the next patch?".

there only question i want right now is where are the fixes for dine out :s
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

edited February 2018
    Nevermind. I found it. Here's a list for quick reference.

Romantic Garden: February 6th
    Cats & Dogs: March 20th
    Parenthood: April 15th
    Kids Room Stuff: May 15th
    Toddler Stuff: May 15th
    Get to Work: June 15th
    Outdoor Retreat: July 15th
    Backyard Stuff: August 15th
    Movie Hangout: August 15th
    Fitness Stuff: November 15th
    Spooky Stuff: November 15th
    Bowling Stuff: February 2nd 2019

Spa Day, Get Together, Laundry Day, and the unnamed Gamepack are the only ones not listed and my guess is they might be released in September or October or maybe even December.

I don't know if I believe this is legit but I guess we will just have to wait and see. I find it odd that a lot of them are releasing on the 15th but it doesnt really mean anything, I guess.

Video source:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?a=&feature=youtu.be&v=poiEtCEUz7s

Romantic Garden has also been confirmed at Amazon and another store.

well we know romantic garden coming as its listed in the game the same same dine out was listed.I am interested to hear if this list is comfirmed :(

• rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    Probably because it’s one of the most requested. I’d rather have Get Together tbh. Pets is still a glitchy mess on pc.
    I agree we need me.
    Dine out is great but come one it took long for it to even be put on console!
    There's so many packs that would of been better added don't get me wrong ik glad for what we're getting.
    I don't want to wait every month for just 1 game pack release.
    At this rate Sims 5 will be out by the time we get all the docs.

Thats if we get all the dlc's. Im sure we will but it depends on performance and how thats effected by adding more packs.

At first I thought they would limit DLC to the consoles ability to to actually play the game without it being overloaded and causing problems. That is the same as saying a grocery store shouldn't sell more food than you can fit in your refrigerator. "Play It Your Way" is part of the core of the whole Sims franchise. They/EA, will release as many expansions, stuff packs etc as they can and it will be up to the consumer to monitor their consoles ability to store and run the that content.

I agree. I hope they add all dlc so we can pick and choose what we want to play. Honestly since the sims 4 came to console i don’t play anything else on it. So i wouldn’t mind having all the packs.
  • SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    rekandtrs wrote: »
    Probably because it’s one of the most requested. I’d rather have Get Together tbh. Pets is still a glitchy mess on pc.

Yess I'd rather have get together also, I'm not opposed to cats & dogs though. I just was confused on how it was going to be added soon but, I get it.
    Cats and dogs definitely seems to be the popular one out of all of them.
    [
    Right now Cats and Dogs is what I want most followed by Outdoor Retreat and Backyard Stuff.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Right now Cats and Dogs is what I want most followed by Outdoor Retreat and Backyard Stuff.

I want cats and dogs, parenthood, toddler stuff and kids room.stuff

If the list is legit, they all come out soon.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    edited February 2018

I want cats and dogs, parenthood, toddler stuff and kids room.stuff

If the list is legit, they all come out soon.

Well parenthood, toddler stuff and kids room stuff are needed

Family play is bleak at the moment on console.

Toddlers don't seem to have enough gameplay or content

Kids are just starved on content

Cats&dogs would be a nice addition to family play I guess

But no get together blows...

What are your next must have?

For me get to work will be a welcome for the careers and bakery's and the baking skill, that I miss so much.

• BellLandoMommaBellLandoMomma Posts: 1 New Member
    Where is the sale for the expansion packs for the xbox? It's on sale literally everywhere else!
    marcel21 wrote: »

For me get to work will be a welcome for the careers and bakery's and the baking skill, that I miss so much.

Get Together and Spa Day.

Omg sameeee. And neither one are on the list this year. They were my favorite packs on pc.

• DougyDougy Posts: 47 Member
    Can't get over their may be no get together release this year . That was one of the biggest releases and expansions I enjoyed the heck out of on laptop before having to quit.

Ohh how I miss Windenberg
    Dougy wrote: »
    Can't get over their may be no get together release this year . That was one of the biggest releases and expansions I enjoyed the heck out of on laptop before having to quit.

There will be. Just a matter of when. Remember we have Sep,Oct,Dec and January that have nothing listed.
    edited February 2018

Get together groups do really improve going out.
    Dine out and city living would probably be better if i had the groups feature.
    Spa day does have so much content. A lot more than even the sims 3 store spa had.
    The quantity and quality of the game pack I approve :)

Dougy wrote: »

It was a great effort they made with windenberg.
    Natural pools
    Abandoned ruin
    That large community lot that came with it
    DJ
    Diving item
    Coffee shops
    Country cottage I want to build with some of the content.
    The creating of groups.

The townies are nicely done in that pack to. Tho I hate that some of them are missing from the premade groups :(