Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Don't take the video down just cause I'm clueless. That is my natural state. I'm sure everyone else will be more informed and understand what is going on.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @scillakees Lol, no, even Emily didn't understand it so I've redone it, put a scene back in (not the same one I left out but it shows the same thing). Be back up soon.
    edited October 2017
    Okay, edit is up Scilla. It should make more sense now. I've started a thread in the Sims 3 stories and legacies to post the videos so new links will be posted in THIS THREAD from now on. Since this one is kinda dead and all. :) Except for me and you and Kevin it seems. :(
    Chirp, chirp....

Working on restoring more pics today! Downloading from photobucket is a pain.
    Here I sit, happily filming away on episode 15, editing a close up on Gunther's face when I notice some flashes coming through the window behind him... SCILLAKEEEEEEEEEES! YOU RUINED MY SHOT!!

Txl4DQy.jpg

She's supposed to be over in the park fishing with Sticks. :wink:@scillakees
    edited March 2018
    lol. Bad idea putting her into your game. :D:D:D Sorry I just can't control herself. Have you tried sticking her onto a mountain top she can't get down from?

Actually it's rather fitting for today. This beautiful warm morning I had a delightful bike ride and was thrilled the first rain of the year was coming tonight. That should soften the ground up. I can't wait to start tackling my yard, I am determined to conquer it this year. 5 pm the wind starts kicking up, and thunder starts. I've got a bounce in my step. Next thing I know my husband is all indignant and asks if I've looked outside. It's a bleeping blizzard out there!! About 6 inches of snow in 3 hours. And to top it off my husband refused to make Calvin and Hobbes snowmen with me. I'm happy to see at least my pixel self is at least enjoying the snow.

Whoot Whoot! Your making a new video!! Can't wait to see it.
    scillakees wrote: »
    lol. Bad idea putting her into your game. :D:D:D Sorry I just can't control herself. Have you tried sticking her onto a mountain top she can't get down from?

Yes, I tried that when she kept sneaking up on Kevin and scaring the life out of him, but she always gets out. :wink:
    scillakees wrote: »
    Actually it's rather fitting for today. This beautiful warm morning I had a delightful bike ride and was thrilled the first rain of the year was coming tonight. That should soften the ground up. I can't wait to start tackling my yard, I am determined to conquer it this year. 5 pm the wind starts kicking up, and thunder starts. I've got a bounce in my step. Next thing I know my husband is all indignant and asks if I've looked outside. It's a bleeping blizzard out there!! About 6 inches of snow in 3 hours. And to top it off my husband refused to make Calvin and Hobbes snowmen with me. I'm happy to see at least my pixel self is at least enjoying the snow.

What a beautiful day! Even the snow sounds nice, maybe not a blizzard tho. Okay....ROFL Calvin & Hobbes throwback!!! The absolute best comic strip ever. If you make a Calvin snowman you HAVE to post a pic of it for me pleeeaaaase!!!
    You didn't mention if you are still working on the video. :|
    @scillakees Yes I am. It's going real slow cause I've been real busy but I got the first scene done. :)
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member

ZeeGee wrote: »
    Feeling a little weepy tonight. Going through replacing all these pics is so much fun, reading all the coffee-spitting hilariousness and seeing old friends who are now gone. Sigh. And I wonder if it's even worth the effort. Is anyone still here?
    sometimes here not often but i haven't forgotten you
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    @rionismyname So nice to hear from you! <3
  • equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    Hello, I know there aren't a lot of people still here on the sims 3 thread. It's sad :(
    @equuest It is sad, but inevitable. This store section was thriving with gifters and giftees and thanks threads until they took the ads away. :disappointed:
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    But I am thankful for those who are still here! :)
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    Me1620 wrote: »
    But I am thankful for those who are still here! :)

JODI!! Me too. Should have said the gift gathering section, not the whole store section. Hopefully the daily deal thread is still going strong!! @Me1620
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    I've thought of you all often whilst I've been missing. Hope you have 'felt' me !!! Won't be here much, wish I could be, but …. Love and hugs from me!!! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    I'm grateful for all you lovely Sims fans who are still around. Jodi, ZeeGee, Mosup and so many, many more. I think of you all often. Hugs <3
    @mothersuperior2 If you see this, we sure do miss you.

@Jemlia Thanks for stopping by! Nice to see you. :kissing_heart:
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    @Jemlia - The forums have been a part of my "almost" daily life since 2009. I am also very grateful for the Sims fans who are still around and for all the fun times I have had with you all.

@mothersuperior2 - I definitely "feel you" when I see Kevin's Undergarments. Sorry you can't be here often.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    I can't remember how to do the blue msg thing but glad to see you Me1620, and ZG. Jemlia, I wish this auto correct would not keep making you a 'memorial' !!! :o
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Now if we could only get @scillakees to break her dry spell and leave us a word ...
    (Insert fancy word here)
    edited November 2018
    @scillakees How about inserting a fancy video here....hmmmmm? Let's see how you and Kevin get on...

This video is not public as it was put together rather fast and isn't the best quality, you can only see it by clicking on the link here.
    @Jemlia and @equuest Wanted to have y'all dancing too but didn't have your simselves. :(

@Me1620 Didn't get your permission but you usually don't mind :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru4v3KPlZAY&amp;feature=youtu.be

My simself bombing Mosup's shot was completely an accident that I left in because I thought it was hilarious.

@mothersuperior2 Hope you see this.

:heart::heart:
    I'm laughing so hard with tears in my eyes. Nice moves ladies. Has anyone ever noticed how dignified Me1620 always is?
    I had to watch it twice B) Is that Scilla fighting with Kevin? I'm a bit confused ... How did you know I danced like that ZG? Just throw in a bit of John Travolta and you have me :# One thing I do have to point out though is that the outfit is not really 'me'. In fact, I prefer Kevin's look (if that is Kevin).

Nearly forgot to take my blood pressure pills, so busy watching ... Now that would never do >:)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top