Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whatcha doin?

Comments

• BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Finding myself constantly either incredibly bored or incredibly tired. Reading about theatrical superstitions to try to stay awake and interested.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • GrandRailGrandRail Posts: 60 Member
    I'm impatiently waiting for my friend's Saturday night stream to begin.
  • poetisimpoetisim Posts: 53 Member
    I'm posting to get my "new member" restrictions lifted on this forum and I'm brainstorming ideas for my new sims YouTube channel.
    For CAS, Speed Builds, and Let's Plays:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCln6m_LCvUVSErEWIKBP7_Q
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Waiting for the most-likely-to-be 20 something hour fest of downloading Sims 3 and 2 packs to end because of roaches getting into the router and constantly disabling the internet :angry:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    Being grateful that we're finally getting rain, listening to the radio, and updating some tutorials on my Instructables page. Also thankful that dreadful cold snap has abated. I didn't go anywhere for a straight week because I can't handle cold weather. :confounded:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
    Being grateful that we're finally getting rain, listening to the radio, and updating some tutorials on my Instructables page. Also thankful that dreadful cold snap has abated. I didn't go anywhere for a straight week because I can't handle cold weather. :confounded:

Same over here! It's raining lightly and it got a lot warmer.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,655 Member
    Just taken down the Christmas decorations and now to clean the house.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • akatsuki666akatsuki666 Posts: 32 Member
    PLAYING SIMS LOL
    About to design my fursona, then my next siggie pic and finally change it.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Listening to Serial (I know, I'm like a million years behind :s )
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Watching old figure skating videos on YouTube. Looking forward to the Winter Olympics.
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    A the moment I'm clipping my cat claws because she keeps clawing me on my lap it's so annoying while I do simming :s
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    CC Shopping! I probably shouldn't cause I already have exactly 2,060 files in my mods folder :D
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,655 Member
    Getting ready to settle down to watching an episode of EastEnders before Neighbours comes on for the first time since before Christmas. Sad, but true!
    MLgj4Vx.png
    CrownSims wrote: »
    CC Shopping! I probably shouldn't cause I already have exactly 2,060 files in my mods folder :D

I'm guilty of that too :D I only have around 900 something files (i've been getting into the habit of merging files in S4S) but i still like to cc shop now and again lol.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • TheHavocadoTheHavocado Posts: 607 Member
    Scouring the net about that Boeing vs SpaceX race... and some off topic stuffs.
    Me, when triggered:
    CPwGluP.gif
    "All this negativity doesn't add up."
  • DesmondKevanDesmondKevan Posts: 33 Member
    Sitting in my room, playing Sims 4 and eating low-calories popcorn!
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    About to try out this Instacart grocery delivery service
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • OminousFlareOminousFlare Posts: 2,118 Member
    Spamming the Off Topic forum while watching some more late night shows featuring Jackie Chan interviews.
    Trying to sum up the motivation to finish half of an assignment, trying to work out what food to buy in the weekly shop tomorrow as I stock up for the big freeze next week, also planning on watching some of the winter Olympics figure skating later on catch-up.
  • witchittywitchitty Posts: 36 Member
    Trying to remember what sims items I dreamt last night I was going to build today .... oh heck!
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Watching live stream for adventure.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
    Just ate some pasta with green pesto. Now full. Got the remaining pasta sitting in a bowl for later. Also procrastinating over completing a difficult uni assignment.
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Writing a short story for class and listening to some relaxing acoustic guitar music.