Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @simscognito @AdamsEve1231 Of course..NOW that makes sense- (I'm been re-watching the movie trailer I shared yesterday) and I was like "How did Ralphie know how to USE the bus"? But he has most experience in "operating" the bus-because he did in 3 different episodes in the original series. Wanda did it once as did Carlos,

Oh wow, I didn't know that. Well, yes, that does make sense. Gosh that trailer did know its' references didn't it. :)
    @Shadami @IchigoUsagi I agree. I would love height sliders, especially since Henry's supposed to be super tall, and I would use the height mod, if I wasn't funny about mods. :D Two mods in the game are my limit and I've used that limit up.

@simscognito in the episode "Going Batty" he's the one who actually um "did the Friz" (if you get my drift) and changed the bus (and later him and his classmates) into bats. (the one which Phoebe, does the Carlos-joke and everyone groans at her instead) I guess something I should do tomorrow is watch all 4 seasons of MAGIC SCHOOL BUS. Just to make notes.

Okay sorry for the triple post. But @MadameLee OMG where do these ideas come from? :D I've only read the books, but I think I did see one episode many years ago. I remember thinking they were hilarious. My brother particularly loved the puns. XD
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @Shadami I'm a bit conflicted.. after I watch the original series.. I want to watch the continuation series but I don't think the show will "Feel right" without Phoebe. Not to mention the awkward animation compared to the beautiful 1990s animation..
    6adMCGP.gif
    Shadami wrote: »
    I like that it also allows risky woohoo and teens woohoo. XD because I'm sorry, but teens can get pregnant to. They shouldn't! But they're capable of it

@Shadami Yes I agree. I secretly like that part of the mod too, only because it adds an element of realism to it.
    edited January 2018
    @simscognito @AdamsEve1231 Of course..NOW that makes sense- (I'm been re-watching the movie trailer I shared yesterday) and I was like "How did Ralphie know how to USE the bus"? But he has most experience in "operating" the bus-because he did in 3 different episodes in the original series. Wanda did it once as did Carlos,

Oh wow, I didn't know that. Well, yes, that does make sense. Gosh that trailer did know its' references didn't it. :)
    @Shadami @IchigoUsagi I agree. I would love height sliders, especially since Henry's supposed to be super tall, and I would use the height mod, if I wasn't funny about mods. :D Two mods in the game are my limit and I've used that limit up.

@simscognito in the episode "Going Batty" he's the one who actually um "did the Friz" (if you get my drift) and changed the bus (and later him and his classmates) into bats. (the one which Phoebe, does the Carlos-joke and everyone groans at her instead) I guess something I should do tomorrow is watch all 4 seasons of MAGIC SCHOOL BUS. Just to make notes.

Okay sorry for the triple post. But @MadameLee OMG where do these ideas come from? :D I've only read the books, but I think I did see one episode many years ago. I remember thinking they were hilarious. My brother particularly loved the puns. XD

@simscognito what ideas? and which episode do you remember seeing? if you don't remember the title that's fine just try to remember anything you remember. If there was a boy in a wheelchair it was Carlos' younger brother Mikey, and if there was an Snotty identical(?) looking (to Arnold) cousin it's probably Janet.

@Shadami you might want to be carefully mentioning THAT-on this forum.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I think you'll be surprised. Bits of it our weird. But I was truly amazed. I enjoy watching it with my girls.
    Shadami wrote: »
    I think you'll be surprised. Bits of it our weird. But I was truly amazed. I enjoy watching it with my girls.

@Shadami if you want to tag me in the future use the @ symbol and my username
    6adMCGP.gif

@simscognito what ideas? and which episode do you remember seeing? if you don't remember the title that's fine just try to remember anything you remember. If there was a boy in a wheelchair it was Carlos' younger brother Mikey, and if there was an Snotty identical(?) looking (to Arnold) cousin it's probably Janet.

@Shadami you might want to be carefully mentioning THAT-on this forum.

@MadameLee It was the episode you mentioned about the classmates turning into bats! So funny. I unfortunately have no recollection of the episode because I was very young and I only watched it once. I think I may have remembered the magic school bus song that played before the episode, but that's it.
  • BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    @eXokamikaze Happy Birthday to you and Ninjapig!
    edited January 2018
    @simscognito well Ms.Friz was doing a parent(er Guardian? since Keesha's grandma showed up)-teacher interview and for some reason it was at an old castle. But Ralphie (who been reading one too many vampire comic books) thinks Friz is a vampire and will "eat" the parents (and later he misinterprets "tidbits" into "kidsbits" talking about baby bats). But apparently the kids' same-gender parent/guardian has the same kind of Personality that the children do.. (well except for Ralphie's mom-there's no dad?)

theme song references to episodes->Octopus (and later lava), are a reference to an episode where they're trying to find an undiscovered island.. but D.A.'s books get lost and they have to fight an octopus. Soundwave-I'm assuming is a reference to the only other creepy episode (besides the Bat one), which Carlos invent this weird instrument for a concert but it's sounds rubbish. Stars..I'm assuming the one which they celeberte's D.A.'s birthday, Intestine-I'm assuming the first of the two where Arnold "eats" the bus, Mars-.Gets lost in Space. Ralph sneezing (NOT a lyric) but it's a reference to "Inside Ralphie", Plankton->about feeding chain? and "baked into a pie" (cake actually)->they make a surprise party but forget the most important thing for a party- a cake!!

considering the last time I saw the magic school bus episode (outside of a FOODS class was 1998)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    hi wings. opps i meant drat wings is here. i didn't forget dinner the dishes just finished.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Oh man, I should've got the height slider ages ago. Look at how much cooler the scene looks with the height difference between the two main characters! :(
    01-28-18_2-59-16c2a0pm-e1517104963282.png

That is just awesome. You got me curious, so I had to GOOGLE it. Now I want.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    edited January 2018
    hi wings. opps i meant drat wings is here. i didn't forget dinner the dishes just finished.
    <3

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    <3

i better eat but it was good seeing you.
    well thats nuts cox is charging me 5 dollars a month to watch my own tvs....

At first I read that as "cog is charging me..." and was like.... why is @simscognito charging you for anything? :grimace::grimace::grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    well thats nuts cox is charging me 5 dollars a month to watch my own tvs....

At first I read that as "cog is charging me..." and was like.... why is @simscognito charging you for anything? :grimace::grimace::grimace:

@LegacySims2017 I actually read it that way too at first and thought the same thing. :D

Are you forgetting to eat again? :grimace:
    Do I need to bring you some ice cream tacos????

Hoping (pun intended) to have a chapter out for you to read tomorrow!

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Do I need to bring you some ice cream tacos????

Hoping (pun intended) to have a chapter out for you to read tomorrow!

Oh dear not the Hope puns again! :D
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

@friendsfan367 always gets hungry whenever a wild @BBQPenguinWings appears. :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    @simscognito I rattled off about every episode reference in the theme song itself......
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited January 2018

@friendsfan367 always gets hungry whenever a wild @BBQPenguinWings appears. :D

Yeah, but it has to be a @BB@PenguinWings flavoured ice-cream.
    Oh man, I should've got the height slider ages ago. Look at how much cooler the scene looks with the height difference between the two main characters! :(

I thought there would be problems with eye contact and some interactions. Eye contact was fine, when I got the two to hug...
    01-28-18_2-34-03c2a0pm-e1517115541225.png
    :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Jes2G wrote: »

Shaela at her real height!! :o

She looks cool, huh!?! :)

Oh wow! She looks so cool! Now I really want to read your story. :D

Wait till you see her in her armour! :love:
    dustshaela.jpg

I thought there would be problems with eye contact and some interactions. Eye contact was fine, when I got the two to hug...

and that's one reason (not to mention cooking for instance) why we don't have different heights. (OR disabilities)
    6adMCGP.gif
    Ahh! :D Not bad though. The arms are in the right places at least. :D

"Smell my armpits!"
    "Okay."
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file