Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Think they are busy with Sims 5?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited January 2018
    DcD2510 wrote: »
    No. There's no Sims 5.

I'm not being rude, but, How do you know?

EA on average announces the next rendition about 15 months before it is to come out. But by the time they finally do announce it - it has long since leaked out already and so far not a leak to be heard and not a single new rendition of the next series have I ever missed hearing about well before EA's 15 month beforehand announcement.

Keep in mind the console just came out and the mobile is not even slated to come out officially to sometimes in the Spring - both of which use the pc version to make their games. EA is not about to cut the throats of this game now before they have players in both games interested in what may be coming their way through our game - when this game is still far from complete yet - other wise people buying into those games would probably stop or not buy if what we have is all they can look forward to - if you know what I mean. The pc version needs a lot more to keep the console and mobile players eager to buy or invest in them.

I don't think EA would have invested in brand new studios and all those new hires for those games if they were planning on ending this game. Did you see the size of those teams? I saw a pic of just some of those teams on twitter ( lol in Halloween costumes) and they are big teams - real big and the pic said that was just some of those teams.

But to me it is totally illogical with all EA has in the works around TS 4 to even consider this game ending - probably for a good long while yet.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    If a TS5 is ever to come, yes, they are probably working on it right now, being concept or inicial programming of sorts, if it isn't, they are not.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1