Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~ Release date 16th Jan for the Laundry Day Stuff pack 2018

~ OK,peoples I am posting this in our new home, but it will be the last update you will see from me about this Stuff Pack!
~ To see the EA trailer for it click HERE!
Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
Gallery Link-aussiekarima

Comments

• sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    I thought this started off as an eco living pack? All I'm seeing is laundry. What about composting? Is there nothing for those of us who like to garden? When EA start taking gardening seriously I might be enticed back into this game. ;)
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ I would buy this for the more rustic stuff that comes with it,it is more of what I was brought up with,like washing your cloths in the tub & then hanging them on the cloths line!(Sorry I might be showing my age there!LOL)
    ~ I know what you mean I want to make wine I had grape vines on a trellis & was waiting for the wine making that was to go with it,it came out,but so did C&D's & it broke all the Mods & CC So my trellis had to go, I thought I will wait till EA does it! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I am excited about this one, but purely for the bucket and clothes line. I remember as a kid we could not afford a washing machine and we had to take turns walking up and down on the washing in the bath, we had the cleanest feet in the neighbour hood LOL
    ~ I remember doing that too,so when ever I was without a washing machine, I knew how to keep up with the dirty laundry!LOL
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

~ The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff: Live Broadcast (January 12th, 2018)
    ~ The Live Stream will be HERE
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Hmm, guess it's not a World Wide Release on the 16th after all. It's the 16th here and no sign of the pack. *le sigh*
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
    ~ Yes I know,been waiting,Deli has it early,why am I not surprised ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I did not even try, if it says 1 then its 2 for us, so when it said 16 I knew it would be 17 for us :(
  • CDXOCDXO Posts: 4 New Member
    Im in Australia, they cant say "global release on the 16/1" and then we dont even get it until the 17th? It then is not a global release. So frustrating, every 🐸🐸🐸🐸 time!
    ~ Here is the COUNTDOWN! for the release!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

CDXO wrote: »
    Im in Australia, they cant say "global release on the 16/1" and then we dont even get it until the 17th? It then is not a global release. So frustrating, every plum time!

Are you serious? How can anything be released at precisely the same time around the world when the world is in so many different time zones at any given time. Get real!
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Not sure how I feel about this pack. Not rushing out to get it.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

~ I think the countdown timer is broken as mine is downloading as I type!!
    ~ So I will let you all know!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

~ It has downloaded, but I am not on-line to play it?????
    ~ It is payed for but does not show in my Origin Games Library,when I go to the store it says I already own it,Repaired my game & the only thing stopping me from playing is Origin,as I am off-line,in game the connection pop-up comes up every few seconds it is a tad annoying,no problem to download but that is about it,can not even look at it in my Origin library( at the box art!) & yes I checked the account was payed & I own Laundry Day Stuff!?
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

Is the problem fixed now? My origin shows you as being online (in my friends list).
    ~ Yes I was on-line but EA said I need to Connect,or I am off-line, or the best one yet, I have no internet! LOL! *then how did they contact me to tell me that little gem!*
    ~ I have been playing all day waiting for Origin to fix,when it was, I contacted EA HELP! it is all sorted now according to them, I will see when I go back in-game! To finally play my new stuff pack Laundry Day!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

@aussiekarima can you please post some screenshots with the new build items that you use? I am deciding on if I will buy it or wait til they have another Origin sale (or convince my son to buy it for my birthday in March).

~ This page here(sale page) has all the content! CLICK HERE!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

Thanks @aussiekarima. I am so disappointed in this pack. The child's dress looks like another one that is already in the game. The only thing I like is the window. I will hold off buying it now.

• NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    sawdust wrote: »
    CDXO wrote: »
    Im in Australia, they cant say "global release on the 16/1" and then we dont even get it until the 17th? It then is not a global release. So frustrating, every plum time!

Are you serious? How can anything be released at precisely the same time around the world when the world is in so many different time zones at any given time. Get real!

lol Cats and Dogs was released globally so here in NZ we got it first. So it was released at the same time..locally for everyone, hence the global release. Usually however, we have to wait for the USA time zone.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.