Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods to fix these annoying "bugs"?

plauplau Posts: 183 Member
I bet this is something every simmer gets annoyed with now and then when it comes to the Sims 4, but I would loooove a solution for it!

So, three things that annoys the heck outta me is this:

1. Sims rarely stay seated when eating! Not a newsflash but still. After Dine Out, Cats & Dogs, and the toddler, oh my, the toddlers.. it's gotten worse. I just want them to have a nice dinner.. LOL. Household of seven, everyone is seated for about 15 sim minutes, having a good time. The mother suddenly gets up and puts down her food to hug the cat. Daughter gets up with her plate to sit next to someone else and a second sim gets up after her and then they just stand there. The toddler commands his father to put him down from the high chair and the father immediately gets up to do it. The whole dinner is a mess by now. I cancel the "put down toddler" interaction but it just pops up again and he still does it (this is another annoying issue btw, autonomous actions don't cancel if you don't cancel it twice..) Some of the sims gets up to wash their plate because they're done eating before everyone else. This is so annoying I have to plan the dinner so much in advance it gets on my nerves. Silly, but I hope you can relate..

If there is a mod that will "fix" this, make the sims stay seated longer, at home and at a restaurant (especially if you travel with sim outside the household, like on a date, they just get up and to all kinds of stupid plum), and maybe something to stop the sims from autonomously washing dishes after eating, I would be so happy.

2. Sims wake up in the middle of the night when energy bar is full. 2 am, gonna dance in the living room! When my sim has his girlfriend on a sleepover she also gets up right after going to sleep, even if it's late. To play video games.

Is there a mod out there to make them sleep full nights even if their energy is full?

3. Is there a mod to prolong party events? And one to be able to invite more sims? Mod or cheat, doesn't matter. Parties end so quickly and it's not big enough :(

If you have a suggestion for mods I can download, I would really appreciate it if the mod is good with the latest patch first, either by you or someone who has confirmed it. Thanks so much in advance! <3

Comments