Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✦ Cbear's Creations ✦

1222324252628...Next

Comments

• Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    edited June 2017
    Thankyou @rosemow always so detailed and appreciated

@lisa17ann thanks and glad you like, I seem to go through color phases where I cant not use that color haha, I also think im addicted to theme walls lol

@masajo thankyou, I was trying to make something fun and vibrant though I didnt expect it to turn out that bright and vibrant haha (where are my sunglasses)

@fidlerten thanks I appreciate your comment and I know not everything is everyones style, I am trying to expand the styles that I build with to suit all kinds of people. Im not great with styles and normally stick to modern trying to push myself out of my comfort zone. Though Im really having a lot of fun with colors lately and really being creative with mixing them.

@StSciurus thankyou and you have no idea how long I spent on trying to merge the two sides haha. I was trying to make it flow together while the sides being completely different colors.

@WrathofCath thank you and oh I didnt notice that before that it does look sunken but I see it now haha it wasn't intentional, if any sim said they were bored in here I'd kill them haha took me ages trying to fit as many activities in as I could.

New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    I just love it! I already posted about your sea mural--perfect!
    Thank you @withlovejulien glad you like it, I just love that wallpaper that looks like the ocean perfect for my theme walls hehe
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    A Fairys Night
    Gallery Link

Finally got my laptop fixed and everything reinstalled and what better way to test it than build a room.
    For @rosemow challenge One room, One week, One theme. Theme this week is: a Fairy Bedroom
    I wanted to bring nature inside for my fairy, she has stone fairies to protect her while she sleeps, a violin to play soothing music at the end of her bed, a vanity to do her makeup and a tv and sofa to relax.

A%20Fairys%20night.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    A Fairy's Night is such a very pretty bedroom! :) It looks so nice the way that you have brought the outdoors inside to the room. The stone fairies on each side of the bed placed on tops of the wooden tables and keeping watch over Felicity as she sleeps is such a very special touch <3 The stone fairy in the middle of the room is very nice also..The bonsai trees and flowers around the base of them in the corner nooks, and the bonsai llamas and flowers, are very nature corners in the room. The bedhead wall area is very nice! The pretty pink colour of the walls, the plants wall decor and the pretty butterflies paintings are very nice for Felicity to see when going to bed. The candles on the table are calming. The pink patterned floor rug under the bed is a nice touch in the room. Very nice floor tiling patterning ! The vanity table area is very nice! Felicity will enjoy sitting there doing her makeup, and the flowers pictures on the wall are nice for her to look at whilst sitting there. The beauty product items are nice touches on the vanity and side table. It looks very nice how the curtains are placed there. The stone wall texture gives a very nice feel to the room. The plants on the walls either sides of the door are nice for her to see as she leaves her bedroom. The shoes rack is a homely touch. Very nice curtained tv watching area! She will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv. The floral tree lamp and candle bowl on the table are nice touches. The bunny and chicken look great in the room! She will enjoy playing her violin is her peaceful looking bedroom. The corner windows are nice for sunshine to come in through in the mornings.
    The design and furnishing of the room looks so nice! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful rooms! I especially love the fairy room! So whimsical! Will be looking it up in the gallery. <3:D
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    A Fairys Night is a very beautiful room, I love the vanity area and how you've added the stone fairies for protection :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thankyou @rosemow, @yanti68 and @masajo I love the whimsical and magical theme I need to find more time to build
    Tropical Spa
    Gallery Link

I feel like I need a holiday lately so I took one in game. It hosts tons of great activities to relax and unwind.
    Set in a beautiful tropical desination, welcome to Tropical Spa:

Tropical%20Spa%201.png

With a beautiful night view you can enjoy the spa at any time of day

Tropical%20Spa%202.png

Take a yoga class next to the crystal blue ocean

Tropical%20Spa%203.png

Relax in the hot tub or by the camp fire

Tropical%20Spa%204.png

Want to spend the night? Enjoy a great nights sleep in our wonderful cabana's with great ocean views!

Tropical%20Spa%205.png

Steam your stress away in our beautiful sauna!

Tropical%20Spa%206.png

Relax and enjoy a great meal or some drinks with some of our other guests!

Tropical%20Spa%207.png

Grab a massage upstairs in our amazing spa with fully qualified masseuse's.

Tropical%20Spa%208.png

Soak away your troubles in our private bathing rooms

Tropical%20Spa%209.png

Our upper floor balconies host a range of activities such as chess and meditation or just relax and enjoy the views.

Tropical%20Spa%2010.png

On our rear balconies - An easel set up for you to pain the beautiful view or run on our treadmills to run away from your troubles

Tropical%20Spa%2011.png

Enjoy some fishing, just watch out for the ducks

Tropical%20Spa%2012.png

Swim in our crystal blue ocean waters

Tropical%20Spa%2013.png

I hope you enjoy your visit to Tropical Spa and I hope you come back and visit us soon!

edited October 2017
    Tropical Spa is such a very nice build! :) The design and layout of the build looks so very nice! The blue ocean water areas , the beach areas and the exterior design of the building looks so very great! Each of the levels of the building looks very nice! It is a very restful and relaxing venue for sims to enjoy visiting! It was very nice looking at the pictures and your descriptions of each areas of the build and the activities /features of the spa. Each area is very nice! Sims will enjoy spending time at the venue both outdoors and inside! The ducks are cute for sims to see when fishing or swimming! Very nice design of the cabana! Sims will enjoy staying there. The candles, towels and beauty products are nice touches on the edges of the sauna. It is nice that there are areas in the venue for sims to have a relaxing massage, do some yoga in the sunshine, relax in the hot tub, enjoy resting in the bathing tubs or enjoy sitting around the firepits chatting and toasting food. Very nice balconies areas! Sims will enjoy painting on the easels, playing chess, meditating on the stools or enjoy keeping fit using the treadmill , in the outdoors air.
    It is a very restful and calmly detailed spa venue! :)
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Your tropical spa is gorgeous! I love the yoga area outside next to the water, and the cabana is such a cool addition :blush: The massage area with the double stacked fish tanks looks so serene and wonderful! Stunning place!
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Thank you @rosemow I will be dreaming of being there in my sleep lol
    @Laebeth thankyou and glad you like it I loved the stacked fish tank area as its visible from the other side in the stair case also and I love my little cabanas I actually started with them after doing the water and island design. I think Ive been dreaming to much of my perfect getaway lol
  • kimartistkimartist Posts: 455 Member
    I love your tropical spa. It's great to see your visions for a change! Glad you have fun doing this too. Can I please visit this in real life?
    revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **
    Follow me for the most current creations.

• chips46chips46 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Very lovely I like how your spa is isolated and peaceful the waters are clear you can see the fish swimming around I had it in live mode I like hearing the sound effects that you get from the plants I guess the sims has got the last laugh on us they are going to enjoy your spa more than us fantastic place to unwind is where we all would like to be at
    Dining My Valentine
    Gallery Link

Its nearly that time for romancing, here is a romantic restaurant catering for those loved up couples wanting to propose or even get married with a wedding arch set in a romantic setting in the back.

bLzzlqe.jpg

0uc3nXg.jpg

1st Floor

gexegba.jpg

Bar area

UCGFITE.jpg

2nd Floor

qq8Stb3.jpg

Romantic dining

YGRkHWp.jpg

Dancing

IZ5jDIT.jpg

Wedding area

P9n2oM9.jpg

Romantic setting

uSWmeGL.jpg
    Dining My Valentine is very pretty! :) The heart shape of the exterior is very nice! The heart teddies on the roofing are cute! The water fountains features in the front corners of the build look very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! The bar area looks great! It looks very nice how the drinks shelves are placed on the walls there, and the heart wall decor is a nice touch. It looks very nice the type of dining tables and chairs used, and the setting up of them. The red rose on the table with two seats is romantic. Sims have fun dancing to the music on the dance floor.Very nice design of the wedding ceremony area! The flower petals are pretty along the aisleway , and the seats look great placed either sides of the aisleway. The pink heart shaped pool feature with the flowers on the edges of the water looks very pretty!
    It is a very nice romantic restaurant! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Dining My Valentine is an absolutely beautiful restaurant, perfect for romancing :) I love the heart shaped design and the soft palette of the interiors, very creative work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    Beautiful creations. Your decoration is just outstanding! So much detail and personality to every single room <3
    b9uaxrt.png

Gallery Link

Metallic themed kitchen built for the QC Create a Room challenge 77. Oh I am a bit rusty its been a while since I built anything.

KYsL1PA.jpg
    qFlcebo.jpg
    exEqteI.jpg
    22SEMoC.jpg
    The design and furnishing of Metallic Kitchen is very nice! :) The wall texture, silvery beaded curtains, and the metallic themed furnishings throughout the room areas looks very effective and great! They reflect the metallic theme very well! It is a very cresatively designed room! The layout looks great! Very nice double stoves nook! It looks great how the counters have been placed there. The metallic utensils, cutlery and hanging pans are nice touches on the walls. The metallic wall decor looks great! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the drinks tray during or after cooking their meal. The design of the bar stool counter looks great! It is very nice that there are double aquariums for sims to enjoy looking at the fish whilst sitting on the stools eating a meal. The double sink nook is great. The vertical row of different sized sun wall decor looks great! It looks great how you have done the wall area with the olive oil bottles and drinks cabinet.
    It is a very nice metallic themed kitchen! :) I don’t think that you are “ rusty” at all! The room is very nice!
    Thank you @rosemow I sure feel rusty when building haha
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    So happy to see you get some time to build Cbear!

I love the built in fish tanks, they look awesome! The nook for the stove also looks amazing, and I am a huge fan of that wallpaper bringing in a tiny bit of green color to it too :blush: You may feel rusty, but it doesn't show that's for sure :wink:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top