Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How long are you considered a new member ?

LADYG1951LADYG1951 Posts: 24 Member
I am a new member, and I would like to know how long are you considered a new member ? Also, when can I use a avatar on the boards above my name? All these questions ! Someone please explain this to me ! Thank You !

Comments

• cdm1985cdm1985 Posts: 36 Member
    Hey, I'm new too. You're new until you have 50 likes and 30 posts apparently, and then you can add a profile pic. I liked your post to help you out!
    **sorry, not 50 likes, 50 points....
    but you get points for likes...
  • tisvana18tisvana18 Posts: 33 Member
    I've been a new member for four years! That's what I get for just lurking, I suppose.
  • thankucatgodthankucatgod Posts: 398 Member
    I gave all of you all a like to help out, hope you become members soon! :)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Yeah, I gave you all likes too! :) Post and participate more on other threads so people notice you and give you likes.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Thanks for the likes guys! And I'm the same, I've been a lurker forever, today I made my first post because I have an annoying game bug, and it seems I was already a member, I don't remember creating my account though lol.
  • xSims4everxSims4ever Posts: 44 Member
    I think you made an account with the sims 3. You had to get your code on thesims.com and then you could get free stuff for the sims 3. I was also lurking, but now I'm doing a lot more with the sims 4 and I found out how nice it was here :)
    Gallery ID: xSims4Ever
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBH3-hCFM7aKynOWkPqF9rQ
  • allharlowseveallharlowseve Posts: 107 Member
    > @thankucatgod said:
    > I gave all of you all a like to help out, hope you become members soon! :)

Me too! I know how hard it is to get likes.
  • allharlowseveallharlowseve Posts: 107 Member
    A great option is to post in the Off Topic section, there are a ton of different "games" you can do to get your post count up to 30. It's really helpful. I've reached my 30 posts, but I still have to get about 25 points. So close! XD