Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are there any good web sites to get some nice cc hairs?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
I usually get cc from TSR but I need more hairs or skintone for my sims. Please recommend any good ones except for tumblers because downloading cc from tumblers is blocked in UAE where I’m currently staying now but most of the blogs are ok. :)

Comments

• PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    It's been a LONG time since I downloaded for TS3, but The sims resource has some GREAT hair!!!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • EmoFlowersEmoFlowers Posts: 325 Member
    Mod the Sims is always my Go-To! As for a non-tumblr blog, Anubis Under the Sun has a blogspot account where I get a ton of things. They no longer create, but all of their stuff is still up for download! They don't have any skintones I can see, but a lot of hair & clothes.
    !! Mermaids !!

RIP Princess (July 4, 2001 - January 11, 2016)
    RIP Misha (May 1, 2011 - July 2, 2016)
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    In theory you could ask someone with a. Aesthetic you like if they could privately upload some of their CC used for you. It's underhanded but what else can you do if most CC is blocked where you are.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    Plumblobs hair retextures are excellent. They are all available through Simfileshare.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qBa59yKIUPuzGJS8KJ7s7IHLxaOZkNChK_pK4PLUI3o/edit#gid=0
  • SillyhartluvSillyhartluv Posts: 73 Member
    I downloaded several free hairs from Newsea. They are very pretty. You can get some of their pay hair from TSR now that it is free. Fair warning there are several ads on TSR.
  • SillyhartluvSillyhartluv Posts: 73 Member
    As soon as I posted, I remembered two other websites I used to love. Coolsims.net has several good hairs, I checked and the download still works. If you can download from Blogspot, I also recommend Lapiz Scrapyard for male hair, but I'm not sure since they link to media fire
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    simshairs.com

It takes every CC site out there and compiles all the hairs into one place. You're bound to find a few that will work for you. :)
  • tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    edited January 2018
    deleted.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    EmoFlowers wrote: »
    Mod the Sims is always my Go-To! As for a non-tumblr blog, Anubis Under the Sun has a blogspot account where I get a ton of things. They no longer create, but all of their stuff is still up for download! They don't have any skintones I can see, but a lot of hair & clothes.
    Thank you so much! :)
    wendyyi1 wrote: »
    Plumblobs hair retextures are excellent. They are all available through Simfileshare.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qBa59yKIUPuzGJS8KJ7s7IHLxaOZkNChK_pK4PLUI3o/edit#gid=0
    So lovely! Thank you very much! :D

As soon as I posted, I remembered two other websites I used to love. Coolsims.net has several good hairs, I checked and the download still works. If you can download from Blogspot, I also recommend Lapiz Scrapyard for male hair, but I'm not sure since they link to media fire
    I visited Cool Sims but looks like it's more for TS2? I like Lapiz one. Thanks very much.:) I have most of newsea hairs.

simshairs.com

It takes every CC site out there and compiles all the hairs into one place. You're bound to find a few that will work for you. :)

Thank you very much. :D
  • kjkjkj123kjkjkj123 Posts: 51 Member
    For me, I'll either go to The Sims Resource which is one of the best websites IMO, or I'll find it on Pinterest. I used to get my custom content from The Sims exchange, but that can cause a crazy amount of glitches that can be difficult to get rid of. It can show up on your newborn baby covering your whole screen. That's why I usually avoid downloading stuff from the sims exchange.
    tumblr_mp33xbxIYg1rg0s30o1_250.gifBenzi chibna looble bazebni gweb
  • MythicBiscuitMythicBiscuit Posts: 32 Member
    My vote goes to newsea sims, their hair is super beautiful, I've downloaded loads from there. <3
  • budewarminbudewarmin Posts: 371 Member
    I like hair from kijiko and kewaii-dou.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    simshairs.com

I was about to suggest this one! Yep, this site is pretty vast. I managed to find quite a bunch of good hairs there myself.

I also like Chazy-Bazzy's retextures a lot. But then again I'm also drawn towards maxis-match type content, so hey.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr