Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Factory Mafia game! -- Mafia win

Comments

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Oh good. I was scared we could have two night kills :s
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »

Only two if there's a SK or some power like that, I do believe.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I'm usually opposed to no lynch, but it would be unfair to RVS or vote someone for being 'scummy' because for all I know, I could be scum myself.

No Lynch.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I'll vote No Lynch too.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

A SK would be third tho and it only says 7 townies and 2 mafia for this setup.
  • Options

A SK would be third tho and it only says 7 townies and 2 mafia for this setup.

Well, true.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    xHeliodora wrote: »
    How funny would it be if every town had the same actual mafioso's name as their likely mafia friend and then tried to keep them alive. :D

I say we go after Silent with an axe if that's the case.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    You know, I never thought about that with there being an odd number of players. I guess we can just NL and add bonuses to our powers?

NL? Like "not look"?

I thought maybe we don't have to no lynch day 1. So far no one has any PR yet (right?) and there are 7 townies and 2 mafia. So it would be okay if we mislynched day 1 but maybe we're lucky and hit a mafia day 1. What do you guys think?

I think a no lynch would be best, because nobody truly knows if they’re scum or not, so it doesn’t feel to me to accuse someone of being mafia when they don’t know they are.

Yeah but this will be the case for a long time. Unless the majority of players is too curious.

No, maybe we can just do this for today. After the night, I'm sure there will be some sort of night kill and people opening their 2nd PMs and then, maybe we can get more info.

If I had done that, I would give you permission to kill me day one for the next 5 games. But that is funny. XD

Yes, 50/50 chance for the kill to go through between the mafias.

I FORGOT SOMETHING. You cannot say who your partner is in the thread. That would break the game. You can, however, say what your percentage chance of being town was.

Now to go gather the votes.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Vote Count:
    No Lynch (6) - Icey, Bella, Sonschi, Lia, Sub, Lyric
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Why am I not getting notifications from the mafia game? Maybe I unbookmarked it XD

I agree, no lynch is the best option at this point in the game.

Vote: No lynch
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    Vote No lynch
  • Options
    Why am I not getting notifications from the mafia game? Maybe I unbookmarked it XD

You're not the only one, I'm not getting notifications for most of my bookmarked threads.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

You're not the only one, I'm not getting notifications for most of my bookmarked threads.

Thats weird. I am.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    I am as well... It could just be broken for you guys, like going to my profile (usually) is for me.
    Vote Count:
    No Lynch (8) - Icey, Bella, Sonschi, Lia, Sub, Lyric, Broncos, Helio

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

I don’t know. It’s working fine now though :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    You all are talking this advanced mafia talk meanwhile i don't even like voting because i don't wanna make anyone mad :joy:

Can you please vote? Cuz not voting is gonna make people even more mad, especially me.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    You all are talking this advanced mafia talk meanwhile i don't even like voting because i don't wanna make anyone mad :joy:

Can you please vote? Cuz not voting is gonna make people even more mad, especially me.

You're the only one who hasn't voted yet, Dekay...
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

A: I did vote something already.

B: Games can make people mad! Ever heard of Monopoly? :D

C: Finally someone responded to that so i could say that lol
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

Anyways, Silent, I got a question about the second PM. Will you be putting our alignment too like (for eg. Mafia tracker) or just the ability (Tracker)?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

A: I did vote something already.

B: Games can make people mad! Ever heard of Monopoly? :D

C: Finally someone responded to that so i could say that lol

I'm telling you to vote in the next days too. I know you already voted for today but it's a no lynch so that's an easy one.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    • Once you have read your role message, your name will be modified (either by a color or bolded, or something. Whatever I can do besides a strikethrough) in the player list. You will not get a mafia group pm, nor will you get any hints on your alignment aside from your percentage chance.

I guess we'll only find out our power if we ask for our PM.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    • Once you have read your role message, your name will be modified (either by a color or bolded, or something. Whatever I can do besides a strikethrough) in the player list. You will not get a mafia group pm, nor will you get any hints on your alignment aside from your percentage chance.

I guess we'll only find out our power if we ask for our PM.

Oopsies, I wrote that wrong... That was supposed to go with the original pm part of it... Lemme go fix that... Goodness, I'm a mess this game...

Anyways, Silent, I got a question about the second PM. Will you be putting our alignment too like (for eg. Mafia tracker) or just the ability (Tracker)?

You will find out your power, your alignment, and maybe the number you rolled to decide your alignment if you want.
  • Options
    Okay good. So we would know our alignment if we open up the 2nd PM. :) That would make the game much easier.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Since everybody has voted already, I'll end day 1 just a wee bit early.
    Final Vote Count:
    No Lynch (9) - Icey, Bella, Sonschi, Lia, Sub, Lyric, Broncos, Helio, Dekay

Scootaloo just knew right off the bat that if she tried anything, it would spell the death of one of her fellow ponies. She knew that it would happen anyways, but she wanted to save as many of the ponies as she could when she tried to escape.

But, to escape, she first had to understand how the machinery worked. And, to do that, she knew that one of the ponies would be lost. It was a sacrifice that she felt she must make...

And now comes the time for the first sacrifice. Who would it be?

It is now night one. Night one will end at 12 pm tomorrow.
    Don't forget to send in a player who you would kill if you were mafia during this night! :)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    This is the first Mafia game I've played with unanimous votes. :D (It helps that there is no hammer)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    So when will it be 12 pm? :)