Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think they'll give us Werewolves?

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think they will give us vampires and they will be awesome.
  • Options
    ElCaptainElCaptain Posts: 21 New Member
    > @Dannydanbo said:
    > I think they will give us vampires and they will be awesome.

They already have given us vampires?
  • Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Do you mean Werewolves?
  • Options
    jimjam1009 wrote: »
    Do you mean Werewolves?

Yes, thank you. I meant werewolves. I had gotten so into thinking about creating werewolves the way we can create vampires that I mistyped and said vampires instead of werewolves. I'm a goofus! :D
  • Options
    Do you mean Werewolves?

Yes, thank you. I meant werewolves. I had gotten so into thinking about creating werewolves the way we can create vampires that I mistyped and said vampires instead of werewolves. I'm a goofus! :D

I know what you mean, I really want them too
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Do you mean Werewolves?

*passes the coffee*

Werewolves, vampires, they're pretty much the same bundle of awesome. Though vampires are more like cats, and werewolves are like cat servants. :p
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Movotti wrote: »
    Do you mean Werewolves?

*passes the coffee*

Werewolves, vampires, they're pretty much the same bundle of awesome. Though vampires are more like cats, and werewolves are like cat servants. :p

Yes, werewolves do seem to be vampire pets. :D
  • Options
    StealthSNAKEStealthSNAKE Posts: 7 New Member
    [quote="5782341b77vl;d-921435"]I'm not talking about the big "puppies" from Sims3 but beasts from historical folk lore type of Werewolves! What self-respecting Werewolf would play fetch, let you rub their belly, or smack them on the nose with a rolled up newspaper?

Also, Sims that get attacked by a werewolf should include scratches - nothing gory since it's TEEN rated - just scratch lines. Maybe red to simulate open wounds (not bleeding, just an open wound).

I think the problem with Sims3 werewolves was that they were trying to give us several lifestates at once instead of focusing on one at a time. Compare the Sims3 vampires to Sims4 vampires and you kinda see what I mean. Sims4 vampires have their own pack and better than Sims3 - changing to dark forms, strengths and weaknesses, NO SPRINKLES, (please don't make me go further). I genuinely feel that it's because they focused on ONE type of lifestate instead of trying to do several at one time.

So what you think? Is there going to be Werewolves Game Pack SOMEWHERE along the line?[/quote]

I think they will if you look inside the dark map forgoten hallow you will see a weerwolf shrine and lots of crazy stuff to find arround there havent seen and real werewolfs yet to and i wonder if you would be able to turn werewolf Afther being a vampire
  • Options
    VengefulNoodlesVengefulNoodles Posts: 128 Member
    I've always loved werewolves, and have a couple books based on that subject.
    Werewolves are cursed creatures, who transform during a full moon. But some people like the Twilight version of werewolves, which are actually shapeshifters.
    o5jNANX.gif
  • Options
    Werewolves are cursed creatures, who transform during a full moon. But some people like the Twilight version of werewolves, which are actually shapeshifters.

No twilight vampires ever!!!!!!!
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I think werewolf’s would be a pretty cool life state to have, but I don’t see the potential for them to have a full gamepack dedicated just to them, with a whole power up and weakness system and all that, maybe I’m just not too informed on werewolf’s and their lore/history to see this full potential.
  • Options
    filipomel wrote: »
    I think werewolf’s would be a pretty cool life state to have, but I don’t see the potential for them to have a full gamepack dedicated just to them, with a whole power up and weakness system and all that, maybe I’m just not too informed on werewolf’s and their lore/history to see this full potential.
    No there’s definitely enough they could do

• Options
    ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    No, that would be quite a stretch.
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited January 2018
    I think werewolves are a possibility, but I'm not sure. EA does supernaturals according to how many people would buy them, and though werewolves are popular, they aren't as popular as vampires and witches. I can see witches getting their own pack and selling very well, but I don't think a werewolves pack would be as successful. If they are added to the game, I think they would be an extra in another pack, instead of getting their own.
    Post edited by Louise_G0325 on
  • Options
    The most popular supernaturals have been, are and always will be Vampires, Witches and Werewolves. Those, IMO, are a surety. Others are iffy. Personally, as long as I get the Triad, I'll be happy.
  • Options
    The most popular supernaturals have been, are and always will be Vampires, Witches and Werewolves. Those, IMO, are a surety. Others are iffy. Personally, as long as I get the Triad, I'll be happy.

What’s a Triad? I don’t think I’ve heard of that
  • Options

What’s a Triad? I don’t think I’ve heard of that

The Triad I mentioned in my post: vampires, witches and werewolves.
  • Options
    mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    I'm hoping for a supernatural EP, and werewolves are my favorite creatures. The EP play has to be a turn on/turn off type of game. Some of my saves are pure vanilla playing games, and I have to eliminate all the vampires in those saves.

The gurus did a great job with the vampires, but their out of control in the saves that do not have a supernatural theme. I have several types of saves to keep the game interesting.

So, I'm looking forward to having a tortured soul wrecked with guilt from attacking innocent people. The love from a pure soul is the only way to save them from damnation. I can't wait to create a new soap opera game save. (my hand is holding money out to give to EA) >:)>:)
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    Ugh I really hope so, and to be honest I'd prefer them being a GP like the vampire one instead of them being part of a supernatural pack (tho without vampires being a part of a possible supernatural pack, there is more time to spend in Werewolves/witches) but I would still prefer both of them seperately and possibly with different themes as the content in the vamp pack was amazing style wise.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member

I don't like twilight, but the concept of shapeshifters or skinwalkers would be something a little different. I wouldn't mind that in place of werewolves.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited January 2018
    I can live without them frankly. Im not sure how detailed they could make werewolves. Not much to them other than howling and growling at things lmao
    Id say i wont buy it but i hate going through the exchange and finding things requiring packs i dont have soooooo i hope they dont make it because then ill have to buy it hahahaha we need witches asap
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member

I perfectly Agree, although if I had to pick only one of the 3, it would be Witches any day. But that's just personal preference.
  • Options
    Armilus616 wrote: »

I perfectly Agree, although if I had to pick only one of the 3, it would be Witches any day. But that's just personal preference.

Same here.
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Unfortunately, Witches and Fairies are apparently in higher demand, so no, I don't think they'll give em to us this year.
  • Options
    PartyInfernoPartyInferno Posts: 3 New Member
    I hope we do I love the supernatural but the the werewolves in sims 3 were garbage and besides u can't have vampires and not have werewolves
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top