Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's Your Favorite World?

Comments

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Love Brindleton Bay, but voted San Myshuno. Both have a specific atmosphere that I like, but the city feel adds a little extra. I'm glad sims can use both and that relatives can spread :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • yellowclover747yellowclover747 Posts: 1 New Member
    Brindleton Bay
    If planet sixam counted I would vote for that instead.
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    It's where I spend most my time!
    ... But I also like that neighborhood with the Police station, Hospital and Science place... They have this imo beautiful spot for planting a home and living there...
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Newcrest
    I find myself playing in Newcrest the most since its the closest thing that I have to creating my own world. Although I do wish it was just a tab bit bigger.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    Forgotten Hollow because I am biased, it's rather nice and calm and I'd honestly love some more lots there (hey, you asked for the favorite, not the overall best), but Windenburg and Brindleton Bay are excellent too. Those are my top three.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • KjrockPlayerKjrockPlayer Posts: 305 Member
    Newcrest is my fav only because I like building there.Forgotten Hollow is my second best I like the darkish vibe haha I Don't really use the other's to much only now and then
  • KjrockPlayerKjrockPlayer Posts: 305 Member
    edited January 2018
    (sorry Double Post)
    Post edited by KjrockPlayer on
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    San Myshuno
    It's a bit of a tossup between San Myshuno and Brindleton Bay but since I always go back to the apartments sooner or later and really enjoy the liveliness of it, I'll have to go with San Myshuno :)
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I chose Brindleton Bay in the other post, but as it's tied with Windenburg, I chose that in this one :smile:

My ranks are:
    1. Brindleton Bay
    1. Windenburg
    3. Forgotten Hollow
    4. San Myshuno
    5. Newcrest
    6. Willow Creek
    7. Oasis Springs
    8. Granite Falls.

Newcrest, Willow Creek and Oasis Springs are low, dont get me wrong the worlds are beautiful but I see so many glitches with them that they STILL haven't fixed and I'm so dissapointed.
    Granite Falls is the lowest, also a beautiful world but SO little to do when my sims go camping that I want to go home after half a day. I hope the new adventure pack world is worth it.
    San Myshuno used to be my favorite but it's very restrictive, and it's going to be tedious after a few weeks in it.

Brindleton Bay and Windenburg are beautiful and really thought out and I still can't stop playing in them.
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Newcrest
    Newcrest for me. As a builder, it's often the best canvas. I wish more of the worlds were set up like it.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited January 2018
    NONE - because of Look but don't touch

if the question were "which world is the most beautiful ?", then i would vote
    but "favourite" ? favourite to do what ? look at it ? :joy:

90% of any world is not editable, not even accessible
    you are not allowed to sculpt the terrain
    you are not allowed to edit the whole map
    you are not allowed to build apartment buildings AT ALL
    you are not allowed to design any apartments in any other world than CL
    you are not allowed to build any apartments aside of the predefined in CL
    you are not allowed to place any new lots NOWHERE
    you are not allowed to swim in the ocean
    you are not allowed to have ponds only pools
    you are not allowed to use cars - in 2018 :joy:
    you are not allowed to edit anything outside the few predefined lots

but you are allowed to color inside the handed down lines :trollface:

one of the reasons why i play TS3 & now even TS2
    i would have NEVER before imagined that i will value TS2 over TS4 - NEVER !

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • xjosephinexxjosephinex Posts: 39 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I don't know why I was so surprised to see that Windenberg was the most favorited, that's just super surprising to me ahaha
    origin id - victimizedharry
  • LavenderlightsLavenderlights Posts: 76 Member
    edited January 2018
    Windenburg is a definite winner to me. Not only do I like it best aesthetic-wise, but premades-wise as well. Windenburg has imo the best townies of any world, the entire town just feels so connected, and the townies themselves full of life.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited January 2018
    Oasis Springs
    We had one of these recently and I was one of the few Oasis Springs fans. I see nothing has changed. :)
  • DraconDracon Posts: 119 Member
    My most favorite is Windenburg or Brindleton Bay. My least favorite is San Myusho just because it does not feel like a city to me. It is too constrictive and small in comparison to the other worlds in the Sims 4.
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Newcrest is my favorite as its basically a custom world. I have tons of stuff in that neighborhood and I very rarely need to leave it for anything other than a dance club (although I do have space for one more lot). I have about six households there and the rest of the lots are community, including a toddler park which is fun for play dates with the kids. There is a coffee shop, a spa, a gym, and a few restaurants. I also like Windenburg and Willow Springs. San Myshuno could be a lot better, the only lots I really enjoy are the gym and the park, which I use all the time for weddings and birthday parties.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    Windenburg
    For me, it has to be Windenburg. It has both the beautiful design, plus the space I need. Willow Creek and Oasis Springs have lots of space, but while they're nice they just don't have the lovely design element. The opposite for Brindleton Bay and San Myshuno - they look lovely but I struggle for space. I like worlds to have distinct areas, usually with commercial and residential lots grouped together (with some exceptions). Windenburg is perfect as it has enough space for all lots types, plus they are in different areas which are generally either commercial or residential. It all fits and makes sense as a large town/small city. The other worlds I feel like I have to place lots counter intuitively just to fit in all the lot types.
  • SimmerSuper6464SimmerSuper6464 Posts: 224 Member
    1.BB
    2.WB
    3.SM
    4.GF
    5.OS
    6.NC
    7.WC
    8.MP
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi all,

Just a quick heads up - I merged 2 discussions into one here. If the order doesn't make sens I am to blame :blush: Sorry.

-Mage
  • Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    SAEldarin wrote: »
    Brindleton Bay, with Windenburg a close second.

I'm with you all of the way!!
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • j3n1ynj3n1yn Posts: 70 Member
    San Myshuno
    I'm currently obsessed with San Myshuno. I got tired of decorating whole houses so it's nice having apartments that are smaller than my houses. And I like that there's sort of an open world in San Myshuno "districts".
  • lizmac21lizmac21 Posts: 555 Member
    i love San Myshuno, i enjoy the festivals a lot, love that its happening right out in front of my apartment.
  • AvieLeagueAvieLeague Posts: 37 Member
    Oasis Springs
    Right now, it's Oasis Springs. Because, baby it's cold outside. I enjoy all of them, really, depending on the Sims I'm playing at the time.
    lv-banner-posterized.jpg
    Loud Voices: Sims and drama and rock and roll.
  • princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    San Myshuno
    urban baby
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    San Myshuno
    I love the city, I grew up and live in one so deffo! It's one of my favourite sim places to be :D Just wish it was bigger and less laggy :joy:
    It was difficult this vote because I ADORE Oasis Springs as I really do love the way it looks for me even though i don't live in a desert (I live in a city) it feels so homely for some reason especially the area where the houses look like this:
    d_IA0k02.jpg
    Also Newcrest is another fave as I like how some parts of it feel like they're "in" or "bordering" the city but other parts feel like a town, I like that sort of mix!
    giphy_1.gif