Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Style Swap

Comments

• AgentJuliaAgentJulia Posts: 77 Member
    I would love to join! I always create sims with brown hair and green eyes. :p I will try to upload when the gallery starts working again.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Did and got mine
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    AgentJulia wrote: »
    I would love to join! I always create sims with brown hair and green eyes. :p I will try to upload when the gallery starts working again.
    Okay!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    My gallery has been playing that game it was playing when we started this, not loading anything. I’m terrible with the website version, so can someone check for me while I try to make m gallery work :s

I'm still working on yours, they're lovely I don't want to change them >.< xD I'm going to finish tonight (maybe) though.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    My gallery has been playing that game it was playing when we started this, not loading anything. I’m terrible with the website version, so can someone check for me while I try to make m gallery work :s

I'm still working on yours, they're lovely I don't want to change them >.< xD I'm going to finish tonight (maybe) though.

Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Glad to see everyone is enjoying themselves
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Is it too late to join ?
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    nani wrote: »
    Is it too late to join ?

For this round, but we can add you in on the next one. :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Well Charlie, it looks like you're becoming quite popular 'round these parts!
  • saishousaishou Posts: 276 Member
    Speaking of sims: has anyone not recieved theirs?

I haven't! o/
    Keep moving forward.

- My Art - Website - OriginID : saishou
    pv_by_sai_shou-dbye3yu.jpg
    Glad to see everyone is enjoying themselves

Same!

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    edited January 2018
    I'm like too lazy to open my game to see my edited household. XD

EDIT: I'm so lazy, I haven't even bought the Laundry SP even tho I'm the kinda person who buys all the packs the day it comes out. :sweat_smile:
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

EDIT: I'm so lazy, I haven't even bought the Laundry SP even tho I'm the kinda person who buys all the packs the day it comes out. :sweat_smile:

Haha lol. I haven't bought it yet either.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member

Just reuploaded yours... I thought you already had them so had removed them from the gallery (I like to keep my gallery uncluttered). So if you checked earlier and were wondering why they weren't there, that's why, but they're there now. :)

Also on that subject... like I just said, I like to keep things clutter free so I've already deleted the sim I had previously used for someone else to change. So if I participate in the next round too, can I just make a new one?
    samemie wrote: »

Just reuploaded yours... I thought you already had them so had removed them from the gallery (I like to keep my gallery uncluttered). So if you checked earlier and were wondering why they weren't there, that's why, but they're there now. :)

Also on that subject... like I just said, I like to keep things clutter free so I've already deleted the sim I had previously used for someone else to change. So if I participate in the next round too, can I just make a new one?

You can keep one or make a new one. It doesn't matter.
    It's a lot of fun!

My sister and I share my game, and she really wanted it, so we got it as soon as it came out.

My sister and I share my game, and she really wanted it, so we got it as soon as it came out.

Really! That's cool
    It's a lot of fun!

Really! That's cool

I got her into building because she likes interior design, and now she does challenges and plays more than I do XD

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Really! That's cool

I got her into building because she likes interior design, and now she does challenges and plays more than I do XD

My sister is an interior design student, but up to this day she still prefers Sims 2. She found Sims 3 too complex, and she never tried Sims 4. :D

Although she mainly uses TS2 for playing and not for design, just like the good old days.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    samemie wrote: »

Right. Thanks. I just saw them. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Today is the deadline for the first round of the Sim Swap!
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Oh no I haven't done it yet. Right now it's real late so I'll do it ASAP!
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Oh no I haven't done it yet. Right now it's real late so I'll do it ASAP!

I don’t mind :)

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Thank you @bellagorilla !
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    @bellagorilla I am uploading yours tonight. For some reason it didn't work yesterday.
    It's a lot of fun!