Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No visitors now

I noticed since one of the patch updates, not sure as to which one, I get no welcome visitations from the neighbors when I first move into a home in the neighborhood. Has anyone else noticed this?
tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif

Comments

• AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    I still get them.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I still get the welcome wagon visit. Though they don't always pop up when you move in first off depending on the time of the day. They came the next day to visit one of my sim households. :*
    5vJrxmT.png
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I believe they may have changed the way the welcome wagon worked. I still get it, but not immediate upon move in.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I think it depends on the time of day of when you move in. I know you can't expect a welcome wagon in the middle of the night when you first move in, but can definitely expect one at least sometime past noon if not a little earlier.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    I still get the Welcome Wagon visits. Most recently, they showed up about an hour before my Sim had to leave for work - she's a musician, so I had to cancel the visit.
  • aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    Yesterday I saw an option to welcome wagon a sim who had moved in next door and who my sim went to visit. I clicked on the neighbour and there was a "welcome wagon" option to click. i did not click it to see what would happen because I was busy trying to do something else.
  • vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    Maybe my sim moved in at a later hour. I'll have to pay closer attention the next time.
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Welcome Wagons can fail sometimes - for some reason they cannot route to your Sims house. Sometimes they can be outside their house standing there - one of them holding the cake thing - and they don't always walk to your Sims house. I've seen this with the BFF household before.