Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we not see how long until our sims age up anymore?

I have my settings on normal lifespan, with aging on... yet my age bar looks odd and it never has show many days until age up. Used to if you hover over the bar, it would tell you. Did that change?
p8L4V6v.png

Comments

• loulouloulou Posts: 71 Member
    You have to hover over the green part of the bar now instead of just being able to hover anywhere. Not sure why they changed it, makes it a bit more fiddly to see.
  • KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    edited June 2016
    They've said that it's a bug, it wasn't intended to work like that.
    Just like the fact that when a sim gets pregnant, the bar goes to full and starts sparkling like they're about to age.
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited June 2016
    I'll check the green part when I'm in game. I know it looks weird now, so I wasn't sure if they took that from us completely or what.

Was it something with this last patch? Admittedly I haven't played sims 4 since March until the last couple days so I have no idea if this is new or old. I'm just curious if this is something they will fix.

Thank you both for the replies. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    @ChelleJo yes, this happened since last patch. I hope they fix it soon.
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • CluelessSimmer113CluelessSimmer113 Posts: 13 New Member
    Even though I've played for over 14 days in Sim time, it won't show that time has passed and the bar isn't filling up green. Is this a bug and how can I fix it?
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Double check your settings to make sure that aging is on for your household and/or the world.
    ~ ~ ~