Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

300 Years Of New Orleans *Link Fixed*

CreoleSimCreoleSim Posts: 334 Member
Hi guys, I really wanted to share a video I uploaded on YT. It showcases my version of Willow Creek. I've redone all the worlds, but no matter what, I move my Legacy family back to WC. I was Elated when I found out the Game would be based off New Orleans. That's one thing the Original Game Director got right.

New Orleans is celebrating it's Tricentennial anniversary, I feel honored to be from such a Great place, rich in history, culture, and down to earth realness. So check out my video, It showcases The main Willow creek neighborhood, which is where my Legacy Family lives. I only have one Legacy, lots of dedication, and no cheating lol. My playstyle is life Simulation, with the Original quirk of the Sims. You can also check out my Gallery page :smile: Simday1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9AQVM_CFtI

8zjsc9.png
Origin@ Simday1
Post edited by CreoleSim on

Comments

• SimplyErica16SimplyErica16 Posts: 51 Member
    Every time I click the link, it sends me to my videos, the one's I've set to private. Are you sure you've entered your link correctly? I'm very interested in this considering I live in Louisiana as well!
    I'm a fellow Simmer!
    I have a youtube channel as well! Check it out ➭ SimplyErica

• 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited January 2018
    @CreoleSim Yeah I'm having the same issue when clicking the link. I'd really love to check out your video because I love the images I've seen of your sims and have always been more curious about your world/gameplay!
    ~ ~ ~
  • CreoleSimCreoleSim Posts: 334 Member
    Every time I click the link, it sends me to my videos, the one's I've set to private. Are you sure you've entered your link correctly? I'm very interested in this considering I live in Louisiana as well!
    3KNPen wrote: »
    @CreoleSim Yeah I'm having the same issue when clicking the link. I'd really love to check out your video because I love the images I've seen of your sims and have always been more curious about your world/gameplay!

Sorry Guys, fixed it!
    8zjsc9.png
    Origin@ Simday1