Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are there any room dividers for Sims 3?

Hello,
I'm wondering if there are any room dividers for Sims 3, like they have in Sims 4. I have all expansion packs except for Supernatural and into the future. I saw one from the Store, but are there any from the expansion packs?

Thank you very much.
I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.

Comments

• HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm not sure what kind if room dividers you're talking about. I don't remember seeing anything like that in TS4 but I only ever built one house, so I just might have never seen one.

TS3 does have room dividers or screens like this one, in case that's the kind of thing you're looking for: http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:19040&scategoryId=11531
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • EiszimmerEiszimmer Posts: 969 Member
    There are many room dividers, but most are custom content.
  • Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    Thank you, that is what I was looking for. I finally found some under Decor, in the Sculptures category. Hmm...I never would have considered a room divider to be a sculpture. I'm embarrassed because I'm always losing track of things...but I suppose it's my fault for having too much stuff! Thank goodness there is this community to help one another and chat about Sims. Happy Simming, HappySimmer3!
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
  • SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    Rococo1256 wrote: »
    Thank you, that is what I was looking for. I finally found some under Decor, in the Sculptures category. Hmm...I never would have considered a room divider to be a sculpture. I'm embarrassed because I'm always losing track of things...but I suppose it's my fault for having too much stuff! Thank goodness there is this community to help one another and chat about Sims. Happy Simming, HappySimmer3!

Don't be embarrassed, @Rococo1256 - happens to me all the time! lol I seem to always forget where the Swift-Gro Station is and it took me forever to permanently remember where to find the shelves. smh
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    Rococo1256 wrote: »

You're welcome, and don't be embarrassed because stuff really is hard to find! I do like the search feature they put in the Build/Buy section on TS4 and wish we had that for TS3!

The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I tend to filter by expansion or stuff pack or store content etc when looking for something. It makes the amount of stuff you have to look at at any one time much smaller and even if you don't know what pack it came with it usually doesn't take long to find.

And with store content you can use the collection folders that come with the sets.

There are a lot of different room dividers from the Sims 3 store. They come with a lot of different sets.
  • JoeHumanJoeHuman Posts: 32 Member
    > @Rococo1256 said:
    > Thank you, that is what I was looking for. I finally found some under Decor, in the Sculptures category. Hmm...I never would have considered a room divider to be a sculpture. I'm embarrassed because I'm always losing track of things...but I suppose it's my fault for having too much stuff! Thank goodness there is this community to help one another and chat about Sims. Happy Simming, HappySimmer3!

YISSS Thank you! This is exactly the info I was looking for. Cheers!
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_downtown_55.shtml
    Here is a coversion of the sims4 divider (CC), from Around the sims 3
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Necro'd thread. Closing thread as a result.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top