Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Better color matching & more - feedback / wish list.

isitachimiisitachimi Posts: 87 Member
edited January 2018 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
List of my feedback:

Would be nice to have color schemes truly match. If I pick a end table, and the dresser matches it in style it wont match in color scheme, I can't get the same color for the end table or dresser and visa versa. It's a mess. Would be great if you guys sat down and went through it and corrected the color swatches to match all corresponding furniture pieces of it's set. Would be terrific if you could add love seats to match theirs couches color swatches. I keep buying packs only to get more incomplete sets or nothing to match things with. Look at the parenting couch, now look at the color match ups for the love seat. It's impossible. More matching would be fantastic. Same with pets pack and every thing else really.

I would also like to see no more no more country & french country furniture, and no more victorian furniture please.

We have seen an abundance of country, french country furniture, victorian, traditional, antique, & some luxe style furniture. We have seen very little to none of real rustic, art deco & contemporary, modern, vintage, rattan & several other endless styles. I would like to see game packs per furniture style set. Or at least the more popular styles for today's days & more themed furniture sets.

Aspirations reward buffs:
Aspiration reward buff that no longer allows fires of any kind on your lot to happen. So that my fireplaces can be on 24-7.

Aspiration reward buff so nothing breaks on your lot ever again.

Aspiration reward buff sims on this lot, including kids and teens no longer suffer from neurosis & psychiatric fixations, phases AKA negative debuffs.

Aspiration reward buff, everything on your lot stops breaking.

Aspiration reward buff, vampires can no longer visit your lot to break in and interrupt game play or build mode purchases.

OR:

LOT TRAITS:
A cleaning gnome that shows up at night and cleans your home as a lot trait. Similiar to the gnomes that fix broken objects at night on your lot.

Children or teens no longer go through phases on this lot.

Items no longer break on this lot.

Items are automatically upgraded on this lot.

Fires no longer happen on this lot.

Vampires no longer can break in at this lot.

Career promotions happen faster to sims on this lot.

Comments

• Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    edited January 2018
    There are some CC mods that balance the matching of furniture - especially bedroom wardrobes/cupboards/beds - ie, like this:
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=548231
    EDIT:
    Scroll the slider under the picture of the beds to see the full range of what it offers.