Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some problems in the game.

Hello,

I have noticed problems that are occurring in The Sims 4, I do not know if it is happening with other people, but with me these problems listed are occurring in the game.

- Children and teenagers wanting to wash dishes at all times, and does not have any dirty dishes to wash. (I think this problem is happening in relation to the character creation and education values ​​of the parenthood game package).

- Eyelashes or makeup of the eyes of the women sims being cut when taking a photo with the camera or with the cell phone. (I already posted about this bug here on the forúm, but this problem is bothering me a lot, because I can not take the photos of my sims because of this annoying problem.) http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/929044/sims-eyelashes-women-with-problems-when-they-take-photos#latest

- Sims delaying to cancel actions performed, for example I send a yes to eat, only then I cancel this action and I do not want more than this yes eat, only then when I cancel this interaction the sims delay to cancel too and end up going eat with the interaction canceled. It seems like the Sims are not respecting the commands of the interactions.

- Cats and Dogs with very rapid drop in needs, especially in the part of play or affections of the animals. (I have noticed that after some time of having paid attention to them the needs dropped a little.

- Cats and Dogs are also not willing to do their own thing alone, especially to eat or even sleep. (Every time the game keeps notifying me that this animal is hungry, there is a ration in the bowl for the animals to eat and there is nothing to get in the way so they can reach the feed bowl).

- Objects with bugs in the inventory, for example I realized this problem in those days playing with a sim child. I went into the worlds manager to put a new family in the game and when I came back she was writing in her diary, except that I canceled the action that ended up with the diary being bugged in the inventory, from that moment I was not able to withdraw or exclude the journal from your inventory. I had to go back to my previous save so that the diary did not remain bogged down in my yes inventory. (This problem I also posted on the forum - http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930587/bug-in-the-sims-inventory#latest).

- I have already repaired my game several times and also started new save to see if problems are gone, but these still continue. I do not use mods in my game.

- I hope producers are aware of these problems. @SimGuruNick @SimGuruArvin

Comments