Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown To Laundry Day Stuff Pack (Now Available )!!!!

123457...Next

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    OMG the clutter is lovely <3 .
  • rosepuckettrosepuckett Posts: 55 Member
    You can download it now
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm in and playing with it....... yahhhh love the name "Fyre Dryer" Bwahahah! My inner Bevis is happy.
    egTcBMc.png
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited January 2018
    Ok I logged into the sims 4 game to buy My laundry day stuff pack, only it is not there, why is that? it is after 1 pm here, I am in the US, is it not here yet?

P.S. it is suppose to be 9.99 for US but I have not seen the price yet, so maybe it went up here as well, not sure, wont know until I can actually buy it.
  • ZenzikaZenzika Posts: 14 New Member
    I can't find it either! -.- what is this sorcery? It should be online for like 13 minutes by now... -.-
  • sundaysimmersundaysimmer Posts: 201 Member
    To those who can't find it on Origin (in the app, that is) - I had the same problem with the app. It's available on the web page, though.
    Favourite TS1 packs: Superstar, Makin' Magic. Favourite TS2 packs: University, Open for Business, Seasons, Apartment Life. Favourite TS3 packs: Generations, Seasons, University Life. Favourite TS4 packs: Get Together, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Island Living, Discover University.
  • MirkaKaroliinaMirkaKaroliina Posts: 147 Member
    I had to refresh the site to get it to show. It's still the same 9,99€ for me :D I'm from Finland but living in Hungary atm but still using the Finnish Origin I see.
    cha cha cha
    ok it finally showed up so I paid the 9.99 for it, waiting for download then going to create, have a great day :)
  • YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    anyone played already and have an issue with the clothes NOT going in the hamper?

-Yarden.
  • NaomiSImblrNaomiSImblr Posts: 158 Member
    i understand it's always been this way but its ridiculous " release date 16th January" well it's nearly the end of the 16th and i still cant download it and it's past 6pm now.

Why dont they in future just lie to us and say its for the day after then i wouldnt have to spend all day waiting for a stuff pack to release.
  • ZenzikaZenzika Posts: 14 New Member
    It showed up, finally, somehow the website seemed to be down or at least I couldn't reach the server... mh. I bet there are a lot of people who looked for it at 1 PM sharp. :) Enjoy everyone, can't wait to use all the new content. :)
  • sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    i understand it's always been this way but its ridiculous " release date 16th January" well it's nearly the end of the 16th and i still cant download it and it's past 6pm now.

Why dont they in future just lie to us and say its for the day after then i wouldnt have to spend all day waiting for a stuff pack to release.

I had to close and reopen Origin for it to appear. The site seems to be a bit buggy this morning.
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

• NaomiSImblrNaomiSImblr Posts: 158 Member
    sarahzsmyl wrote: »

I had to close and reopen Origin for it to appear. The site seems to be a bit buggy this morning.

Ive done that it says Laundry pack but it wont let me purchase it driving me mad
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Yardenro wrote: »
    anyone played already and have an issue with the clothes NOT going in the hamper?

Is your sim lazy or sloppy? If so that is normal. They showed that in the Livestream.
    I was able to buy My pack , make one of My creations as well, the only problem I am having is I can not load My creation into the Gallery, so instead for now I have put them into My game and saved there, until the Gallery works again.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I was able to buy My pack , make one of My creations as well, the only problem I am having is I can not load My creation into the Gallery, so instead for now I have put them into My game and saved there, until the Gallery works again.

Gallery is now working. SimGuruRobo confirmed in another forum. Online Gallery is also back up.
  • boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    So far I'm enjoying this pack! I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue though. When a sim puts laundry in, they walk off and don't actually start it. Same with drying. I'm having to make multiple trips to the washer when they could just be starting the laundry while loading it in.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    So far I'm enjoying this pack! I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue though. When a sim puts laundry in, they walk off and don't actually start it. Same with drying. I'm having to make multiple trips to the washer when they could just be starting the laundry while loading it in.

According to the stream, that's by design, so that you could add more loads before starting it.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?