Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HOW DO YOU USE SIMS4 TRAY IMPORTER ON MAC!

2...Next

Comments

• jude28jude28 Posts: 6 New Member
    I have carefully followed the directions to download the S4TI on Mac High Sierra 10.13.1. And I cant get it to work. The program loads up and opens but the config window comes up asking me to save the setting or something, I hit save, it says it needs to restart so it does and then it goes right back to the same thing. If I close out of the config window and proceed to the program its empty and the few options it allows me to click on cause the program to crash and it asks if i would like to restart. I've uninstall and reinstall a few times now. I have the program in my apps folder. The sims and mods folders have not been moved. What am I missing??
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    jude28 wrote: »
    I have carefully followed the directions to download the S4TI on Mac High Sierra 10.13.1. And I cant get it to work. The program loads up and opens but the config window comes up asking me to save the setting or something, I hit save, it says it needs to restart so it does and then it goes right back to the same thing. If I close out of the config window and proceed to the program its empty and the few options it allows me to click on cause the program to crash and it asks if i would like to restart. I've uninstall and reinstall a few times now. I have the program in my apps folder. The sims and mods folders have not been moved. What am I missing??

S4TI? What is that? What Mac do you have? Can you screenshot the error message and post a link?
    apple-signature.png
    > @BluebellFlora said:
    > jude28 wrote: »
    >
    > I have carefully followed the directions to download the S4TI on Mac High Sierra 10.13.1. And I cant get it to work. The program loads up and opens but the config window comes up asking me to save the setting or something, I hit save, it says it needs to restart so it does and then it goes right back to the same thing. If I close out of the config window and proceed to the program its empty and the few options it allows me to click on cause the program to crash and it asks if i would like to restart. I've uninstall and reinstall a few times now. I have the program in my apps folder. The sims and mods folders have not been moved. What am I missing??
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > S4TI? What is that? What Mac do you have? Can you screenshot the error message and post a link?

Its the Sims 4 Tray Importer program by "luniversims" which as I understand many simmers use to clean out their CC folders, which I desperately need to do. I have a macbook air.
    I do have a screenshot of the error but I don't really know how to upload it here.... :/
    Oh ok. Have you posted in their forum? I don’t use it but I believe there are knowledgable Mac people there who may ca able to help :)
    apple-signature.png
  • SimNinja9SimNinja9 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, i cant really make my own threat apparently, so sorry im asking here.
    But i have macbook and i tried downloading the tray importer and the mono thing. I followed the guide so im pretty sure i did it right.
    My problem is though, that when i open the sims tray importer, it doesnt show my library (like with all my stuff), its just completely blank. When i go into debug etc it says my game isnt installed. But i tried reinstalling the game and it still doesnt work. Anyone who know what to do?
    @SimNinja9 Im having basically the same problem except you got further than me cause I cant find the debug thing the guide talks about. Lemme me know if you figure something out please. My cc folder needs to be cleaned out. Im having so many random errors.
    @BluebellFlora I'll try there next thank you.
  • Zigzag9500Zigzag9500 Posts: 7 New Member
    This happened to me! Anyone know how to fix it and/or a link of the fixed one they downloaded
    I really need this since I have a lot of broken cc in my game :(
    > @jude28 said:
    > I have carefully followed the directions to download the S4TI on Mac High Sierra 10.13.1. And I cant get it to work. The program loads up and opens but the config window comes up asking me to save the setting or something, I hit save, it says it needs to restart so it does and then it goes right back to the same thing. If I close out of the config window and proceed to the program its empty and the few options it allows me to click on cause the program to crash and it asks if i would like to restart. I've uninstall and reinstall a few times now. I have the program in my apps folder. The sims and mods folders have not been moved. What am I missing??
    >
    >
    Read ^^ If you found a way plsss
  • kittycatgirl4657kittycatgirl4657 Posts: 1 New Member
    My S4TI will not open and I have windows and it wont open. I checked for an update there was none. I tried redownloading it and it is still not working. Pls help me
    My S4TI will not open and I have windows and it wont open. I checked for an update there was none. I tried redownloading it and it is still not working. Pls help me

This is the Mac forum, you're better off posting in the Technical forum.
    apple-signature.png
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Still not working
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    @Chazzzy, have you tried the website forums for the mod? We here are not familiar with all the mods and CC for Sims 4.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Still not working

Because they no longer work on it for Macs.

apple-signature.png
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Still not working

Because they no longer work on it for Macs.

Welp. It was nice while it lasted.