Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

i need a cheat code to fulfill all needs!!! help!!!

i have a married couple who had two toddlers when she got pregnant again and ended up having triplets from that pregnanacy! EVERYONE is tired, hungry, and sleep desprived! i can't catch up and i really need a cheat code that will help me fulfill everyone's needs! none of the codes i've entered have worked...PLEASE HELP! THANKS!!!

Comments

• velcroshoesvelcroshoes Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited September 2009
    try maxmotives
  • MrMarcoMrMarco Posts: 810 New Member
    edited September 2009
    You can do
    testingcheatsenabled true

Then Shift+Click the mailbox and there should be options there.
  • StarMcLight2StarMcLight2 Posts: 1,709 Member
    edited September 2009
    Open up the cheatbar and type in testingcheatsenabled true. While you are playing move over to the needs section and slide the bars up to green to fufill them all the way. If you do this while the game is paused it may look like it has no affect so do it while you are playing.

or

use that same cheat and click on the mailbox. There should be a cheat there to make everyone happy. That fixes needs as well.
    tumblr_nboolyIdkK1t7r502o1_250.gif
  • SaberGalSaberGal Posts: 195 New Member
    edited September 2009
    In the cheat box type the following:

testingcheatsenabled true

Then shift+click on your mail box - this will bring up several options. Click on the "make all happy" one. This will fill all their need bars.

Good luck!

ETA: ^^what they said!
  • c-elphick111c-elphick111 Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    What mailbox, nothing is working for me and i need this cheat.
  • litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited March 2013
    The mailbox outside your sims house
  • Tacha75Tacha75 Posts: 2,509 Member
    edited March 2013
    After typing testingcheatsenabled true into the cheat bar, click on your mailbox and then click Make Needs Static. Make everyone happy will not fill there needs bars.
    1jtb7m.jpg
  • honeyhoney8honeyhoney8 Posts: 2,192 Member
    edited March 2013
    This shows some of what you can do, the very first thing being what you need now. :)
    (Including how to get the cheat bar.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avBOJYdZTYE
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi, :)

Yes, Make All Happy does fill their needs. :)
    Static is so their needs never move, so make sure to fill their needs before you use the Static option.

And you must use the Shift key + clicking on the mailbox. Or I have to at least. :D
  • ARRenschARRensch Posts: 694 Member
    edited January 2014
    Here is the easiest way;
    At the same time press shift+control+c (This opens the cheat console box, a dark blue box.) Enter this exactly
    Testingcheatsenabled true
    Click enter and then all you have to do is hold down control and click your sim's negative moodlets (pictures that tell you your sims needs, for example the very hungry moodlet is red and has a yellow figure holding a fork and knife.) When you control click those bad moodlets, they will go away and if those moodlets are from your sim's needs not being met, their needs bar(s) will fill up completely. This really helps when you have one child crying and only need one parent up to deal with this child and the other parent needs to go to sleep but can't. You can control click the crying baby moodlet and that other parent can go to sleep. Another reason this is probably the most helpful cheat is that if you can delete ANYTHING bad!
    Hope this helps- it should! :D
    Wearing a gas mask to flex on the coronavirus.
  • migitpoo73migitpoo73 Posts: 218 Member
    edited January 2014
    hey first click, ctrl shift and c to bring command box up and then type in "testingcheatsenabled true" then hold shift and click on to your mailbox and you will see "make needs static" i think it is, and it will keep all motives maxed. i use it when i an building my sims skills. Happy simin :D
  • ChichidelChichidel Posts: 2 New Member
    It's not working for me
  • ChichidelChichidel Posts: 2 New Member
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    Need more information.

Can you bring up the cheat box by pressing the ctrl and shift keys and left clicking on your mouse? (All three keys have to be held down at the same time - press and hold down the ctrl key, then press and hold down the shift key, then click the left mouse button.)

If the answer is yes, and the cheat box appears in the upper left side of your screen, can you enter "testingcheatsenabled true" (without the quotes)? Do you get any error messages?

If the answer is no error messages, and the testingcheats are active, you should be able to pull up all their needs bars until they are green with your mouse pointer. If you don't want to do it that way, then shift-ctrl-click on the mail box and select "make all happy".
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    edited April 2017
    migitpoo73 wrote: »
    hey first click, ctrl shift and c to bring command box up and then type in "testingcheatsenabled true" then hold shift and click on to your mailbox and you will see "make needs static" i think it is, and it will keep all motives maxed. i use it when i an building my sims skills. Happy simin :D

@Chichidel

Make Needs Static freezes the sim's needs at their current level.

Make All Happy fills the needs of all household sims.

If you've name needs static then I suspect Make All Happy wouldn't work until you have turned off make needs static.
  • Kay8OrangeKay8Orange Posts: 291 Member
    Type in Shift, C, and ctrl all at once. A blue bar at the top of your screen will pop up, that's the cheat bar. Type in "testingCheatsenabled true" and search for your sims' mailbox on your lot. Press shift and click on your mailbox at the same time you're pressing shift. An option will come up saying "Make All Happy"; this fill the needs of all your sims, while 'Make Needs Static" will freeze their needs at maxed out, so they'll never go down until you turn the option off. Or once you entered the cheat you can go to their needs, click on the need you want to increase/decease (the remaining color part of the bar) and drag it right to increase, or left to decrease. It works if the game is paused or on play but you won't be able to see them change as you drag them if your game is on pause. This also works with relationships when the cheat is on.

You should have the mailbox on your lot. I don't think you can delete it without cheats or mods since you need to pay bills. Once you got the needs done go back to the cheat bar and type "testingCheatsenabled false" to turn the cheat off if you want, then--make sure you've clicked on the cheat bar so you're on it--and click esc to get rid of it. If you don't make sure you're on the cheat bar you might accidentally exit out of your game, so be sure to click the cheat bar before pressing esc.
  • xms2uxxms2ux Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="Chichidel;c-15665061"]It's not working for me [/quote]
    The method don't work on PS4. Just need a code to fill all the needs
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    xms2ux wrote: »
    Chichidel wrote: »
    It's not working for me
    The method don't work on PS4. Just need a code to fill all the needs
    Can you clarify for us, please?

Are you playing TS3 or TS4? The two games are very different from each other.

And you are playing on a PlayStation 4 (PS4)? I didn't even know TS3 existed on that console, but there isn't going to be much support on this section of the forum for console games. It's really for the PC/Mac version. Or was the PS4 thing a typo of some kind?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Fireheart2010Fireheart2010 Posts: 148 Member
    edited December 2017

Shift & click on the mail box and click on "Make All Happy"

OR

Go to each individual sim and drag their motives up yourself.

You can also use the "Steel Bladder" and "Hardly Hungry" lifetime rewards but the only downside to that is that you have to have enough lifetime happiness points saved up for each sim and if I'm not mistaken I do believe those are 15k or 25k each. I hardly ever purchase them but in your case so you aren't going through every game play and entering cheats, it would come in handy
    peace_love_adopt_rectangular_sticker-r4646840974ac43558d16db15cbd53fcb_v9wxo_8byvr_307.jpg?rvtype=content

• SaviourofpotatoesSaviourofpotatoes Posts: 111 Member
    Are you using PC or PS4? If it is PS4 you need to hold all of the trigger buttons (L1, L2, R1 and R2) and type in testingcheats true. Keep in mind that you will no longe be able to unlock achievements and trophies. Try pressing cross and circle, I'm sure that opens up options but Im not entirely sure as I do not have a PS4.
  • nordicmelnordicmel Posts: 20 Member
    [quote="xms2ux;c-16223183"][quote="Chichidel;c-15665061"]It's not working for me [/quote]
    The method don't work on PS4. Just need a code to fill all the needs[/quote]

For anyone on PS4 you just need to do the following:

- Hold down L1, R1, L3 & R2 at the same time to bring up the cheat window
    - Enter Testingcheats on
    - You should get a message pop up that says something about if you activate cheats badges etc won’t be unlocked. Just click ok.
    - After activating cheats go to your letterbox (your Sims in game...not your own lol) and hold the X & O buttons on your controller (this simulates ‘Shift’ on the PS4) and click on the letterbox while holding them.
    - You will see an option about Needs, click on that and then you will see the options to fill needs for all sims in your household (you can also fill all needs for the neighborhood)

I just figured it out last night with a lot of help from a guide on Carl’s Sims website (sorry I can’t add the link here).

I did this myself last night so know for sure it works. Thanks.