Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/JA16h9osAlE

Wie is de Mol S18E1! :smiley:

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Such bad timing. I'm too busy to watch!

Where should we discuss it though? This thread? My thread? New thread?

I'm unsure if we should discuss this anywhere else or not. I mean, we talk about Survivor here, too. I don't see a difference.

Here's Epi 1 with subtitles, though. Woot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA16h9osAlE
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    Did you watch it?
    And yeah, we can just discuss it here... ;)
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited January 2018
    Testing if I actually know how to do a spoiler
    The 5 countries reveal was FANTASTIC! It was awesome! I feel so bad for Ron :(
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Testing if I actually know how to do a spoiler
    The 5 countries reveal was FANTASTIC! It was awesome! I feel so bad for Ron :(
    Ron is also one of the people I knew prior to the season. Practically part of my childhood. :) (De Leukste Thuis, Spel Zonder Grenzen) So he'll be missed for sure. :(

Episode 2 subtitled should be online today/tomorrow.
    Banner.png
    Can't wait... :smiley:
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Can't wait... :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYCADHaB4TM

Wait no more ^^ Here it is!

Haha, had the link copied already. XD
    Banner.png
    Thanks... ;)
    edited January 2018
    Well, there goes the second chance for Ron. Fun fact: Molloten, super big fans, had found out that Ron's shot in the leader was recorded in Tblisi. So several people expected he'd return in some way this episode. Alas for him. :'(
    €1.000,- maximum for the first challenge?! That's just a low prize for a mission. I believe it should've at least been double that amount... :/
    The third challenge.. hmm, it kinda lacked an extra layer to it, it was pretty much just 'move as much of the hill away'. More a teambuilding excercise XL. After the big twist in episode 1 this episode was kind of a bummer...
    Also a shame to see Jean-Marc quit. I believe this is the first time someone quitted WidM. There have been a few who got ill and stopped, 1 person got in an accident and had to stop, but this is the first time someone couldn't handle the game... I'd have liked to see more of J-M though. :'(

So. I hope episode 3 will be better again..

Edit: as of now my main suspects are Simone and Stine, though I'm certainly not ruling out Emilio, Loes and Ruben. Though the latter is also my hopes for either Mole or Winner. :)
    Banner.png
    So... who are your main suspects? :)
    Banner.png
    I'm going to watch it now.. ;)
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    What the first episode for about ten minutes and here's what I'm thinking so far:
    Dutch sounds so sexy.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    What the first episode for about ten minutes and here's what I'm thinking so far:
    Dutch sounds so sexy.
    Just as sexy as a heavy investation of a throat cold, goed gezegd XD
    Banner.png
    Aww.... I love the missions... The first one very chaotic... The second... Aww for Ron and the last one... Ooh... And it sad to see one of them quit...
    I think the mole is between Bella and Loes... But I can be wrong... It was fun watching but I was disturb a lot... (minions :s )
    Thoughts:
    Poor Loes getting drilled at the table. She just witnessed Ron leaving and was all alone, now she's being drilled for answers XD Poor gal.

The first assignment was pretty straightforward, definitely had people messing it up. I mean, why wouldn't you go back to Art and show someone the picture, and then scatter and then back?... Also etherdiscipline!!! DID YOU LEARN NOTHING FROM ELLIE!!

The irony of Julius Caesar playing while everyone was stabbing Ron in the back for money :( Poor guy. And they didnt even get it >.<

The gravel assignment was pretty cool an idea... But seriously... Olcay decides that right then was the best time to go pee :\ Can it not wait 20 minutes, could you not go before hand? Jean-Marc not participating makes him not much of a suspect. Sure, it could be one less person to help, but if he's genuinely uncoordinated he would've been a huge hindrance. So Id say thats a fair call.

Famous last words: "I don't have a molbook"... Good one Olcay. You're definitely going to win this season :)

Oh... Well... Kinda sad ending. I guess some people just can't handle the stress of the game. Not sleeping 3 nights is probably a bad sign that things aren't okay. But that is kinda a sucky way to go :S
    Top suspects:Stine, Loes, Emilio... I'm still really torn though. It could be anyone but I don't see it being Jan, Simone or Bella at this point.
    Part of me is still suspecting Olcay and Ruben too.
    Thoughts:
    Poor Loes getting drilled at the table. She just witnessed Ron leaving and was all alone, now she's being drilled for answers XD Poor gal.

The first assignment was pretty straightforward, definitely had people messing it up. I mean, why wouldn't you go back to Art and show someone the picture, and then scatter and then back?... Also etherdiscipline!!! DID YOU LEARN NOTHING FROM ELLIE!!

The irony of Julius Caesar playing while everyone was stabbing Ron in the back for money :( Poor guy. And they didnt even get it >.<

The gravel assignment was pretty cool an idea... But seriously... Olcay decides that right then was the best time to go pee :\ Can it not wait 20 minutes, could you not go before hand? Jean-Marc not participating makes him not much of a suspect. Sure, it could be one less person to help, but if he's genuinely uncoordinated he would've been a huge hindrance. So Id say thats a fair call.

Famous last words: "I don't have a molbook"... Good one Olcay. You're definitely going to win this season :)

Oh... Well... Kinda sad ending. I guess some people just can't handle the stress of the game. Not sleeping 3 nights is probably a bad sign that things aren't okay. But that is kinda a sucky way to go :S
    I guess Etherdiscipline will be in the memories of Molloten forever, even though Ellie herself carefully tried to avoid the term in the aftertalkshow, Moltalk, last season... I guess she herself is tired of the meme. Ellie herself will be in the next episode of Moltalk next week. :)

Et tu, Loes?

Olcay... nah, she's one of my least favourites, so I do hope she'll be one of the earlier boots. (although in the US someone actually won without using their journal, right?) In contrary to Jean-Marc. I believe he's the first comic author/cartoonist playing, a new 'archetype' of contestant. Like I said above, it would've been interesting to see more of him... :c

Banner.png
    BTW, here's a poll for the upcoming season of Jetset, about what the Assassin should know of the other player's Rankings. Please pick the option(s) you think are fair game for all.

http://polljunkie.com/poll/mifrxb/what-should-the-assassin-know-about-all-the-rankings

To explain the options a bit more:
    1) All of them! (like last season. The Assassin will see the Rankings of all Jetsetters)
    2) Only the Nominees. (The Assassin will only see the Rankings of the people they've Nominated)
    3) None. (The Assassin will not see any Rankings but their own, and will only receive a list of the names who are eligible for Elimination after all Rankings are in)
    Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member

You're my main suspect!
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    BTW, here's a poll for the upcoming season of Jetset, about what the Assassin should know of the other player's Rankings. Please pick the option(s) you think are fair game for all.

http://polljunkie.com/poll/mifrxb/what-should-the-assassin-know-about-all-the-rankings

1) All of them! (like last season. The Assassin will see the Rankings of all Jetsetters)
    2) Only the Nominees. (The Assassin will only see the Rankings of the people they've Nominated)
    3) None. (The Assassin will not see any Rankings but their own, and will only receive a list of the names who are eligible for Elimination after all Rankings are in)

Question: Is the next season of Jetset going to play in the Sims 2, 3, or 4? And will there be any criteria to those sims (like we are going to try to attempt another twins season or just normal sims)?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »

You're my main suspect!

Vul's on the show??? :O Are you a wizard
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.

Question: Is the next season of Jetset going to play in the Sims 2, 3, or 4? And will there be any criteria to those sims (like we are going to try to attempt another twins season or just normal sims)?

Sims 2, and twins. Practically the same as before. :)
    Banner.png
    ChocoCub wrote: »

You're my main suspect!

Vul's on the show??? :O Are you a wizard

I graduated with honours from Beauxbatons, how did you know? :o
    Banner.png
    Small anecdote on my English writing exam yesterday: we had to write a letter to online English friends to invite them over to a party, and I decided to direct it to you guys for a 5-year anniversary. :) (I actually spend 5 minutes on the maths to decide what weekend was closest to May 15th.)
    Banner.png