Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

To the people who have the advice of if you do not like it do not buy it

brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
So right now I am facing a situation where I am interested in buying a small update for skyrim the survial mode from the creation club. now for many of you this would be simple if you want it you would buy it,if you do not want it you do not buy it. however it is not that simple at least for me i do not like the idea of the creation club and do not want to support it but at the same time surival mode seems very interesting and something i would want. how would i get around buying survial mode(which by the way should be free) when buying it shows that yes people do want to be paying for features that should be free for games. like in my situation what would you do. if you wanted it but also knew that buying it would tell devs that stuff that should be free should cost money.

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Let me put it simply for you. Are you the creator for Skyrim? I'm sure the answer is no. So you can't say that survival mode should be free for this game.

So, if I were you and if you really NEED it, I would just buy it. Cuz one person boycotting it is not going to make the devs change their mind and make it free.

But if you really feel strongly to not support this creation club thing, then don't buy it.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    tbh i hate this creation club nonsense (for fallout 4 anyway, i don't play skyrim), but it's been a while since this was implemented. it's clear they aren't going to budge. will one sale really do anything?
    you can also look at some free mods and maybe use one as a substitute for this? here's a list.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif