Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favourite sims soundtrack?

zoeh7zoeh7 Posts: 133 Member
edited January 2018 in Off Topic Chat
Origin ID: Th3SimsFactory
Please add me on Origin!

What is your favourite sims soundtrack? 61 votes

The Sims
27%
icmnfrshsimlish1alanmichael1BariSaxyPlumbobCrossingj3n1ynChampandGirlieMagicAndPancakeswolfkomoki1ari100gabrielle[Deleted User]LyouflnKottonKrownMacKEBSilvestenVoraginous 17 votes
The Sims 2
40%
CK213LeGardePourpreArchivistBluelleRepopeterskywalkerkatka_kynclovaSonata13Singerannaliese39Sigzy05Karababy52frostpotgarapoesdorcsyfulDominicLaurenceMMXelumaesimlottePurrdaleckitakenbysheep 25 votes
The Sims 3
14%
zagboorulesJennyggGabbyGirlJthe_greenplumbobplushtrap_107GelysenChi5678BrandontaylorBradyGalaxy 9 votes
The Sims 4
16%
Ravager619ToreshinboCharliecheesenurgersLiaRose1435saishouzoeh7magicmermaid9Jasonschick80alliscnzxcauseswan 10 votes

Comments

• zoeh7zoeh7 Posts: 133 Member
    The Sims 4
    I played all of the sims games, and so far TS4 is my favourite. I don't know why - It just seems so funky and upbeat that it makes me happy and want to dance.
    Origin ID: Th3SimsFactory
    Please add me on Origin!
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    The Sims Makin' Magic and The Sims 3 Pets OST. Hands down.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The Sims
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    The Sims
    Sims 1 has never been surpassed. But the musical quality of the whole series has always been high.
  • frostpotfrostpot Posts: 208 Member
    The Sims 2
    I was raised on The Sims 2, and even though I had TS1 on the PS2, even though I liked the soundtrack, The Sims 2 has that nostalgic, upbeat charm to it. I bought one of the songs from the soundtrack on Google Play once - I never got it back, unfortunately.
  • gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    The Sims
    I love The Sims soundtrack the best, but The Sims 2 is a close second!
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    The Sims 4
    Sims 4 is just so soothing.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    The Sims 2
    TS2 is epic.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    The Sims 2
    To be quite honest, I am sandwiched between The Sims 1 and 2. TS3 and TS4 are alright, but a bit too upbeat for my taste.
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    my fave is sims 2
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    The Sims 2
    The Sims 2.
    The Sims 4 soundtrack is a little unfair because it includes radio station tracks instead of just build/buy mode that TS3 has.
    I liked a lot of music from TS3's radio stations.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Chi5678Chi5678 Posts: 268 Member
    The Sims 3
    I guess I like Sims 3 the best because I play it the most lol
    hLhdCsO.jpg
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    The Sims
    I'm fine with all of them but I like both TS1 and TS4. I voted for TS1 because it was nostalgically hilarious. It's such cheesy elevator music that it is funny. I actually didn't really remember the music from previous versions so this was a fun trip down memory lane. I didn't remember the music from TS2 at all.

TS4 music is completely fine with me. TS1's music is just really amusing. It's like lightly mocking itself. That whole game had kind of a hilarious sense of humor. "Cheerfully buy your sims this cheap washtub that will make them miserable and break while listening to this zippy music. Watch them not pick up their plates for five days then yell and wave at you." Superstar was so funny. The captions for the objects were all amusing.

It was a humorous game that didn't take itself too seriously which is probably what made it catchy for me. I still like TS4 but the kind of unrestrained merriment of TS1 was great.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • saishousaishou Posts: 276 Member
    The Sims 4
    I've only played 2-4, but I have listened to 1's soundtrack. 4 is my absolute favourite!
    Keep moving forward.

- My Art - Website - OriginID : saishou
    pv_by_sai_shou-dbye3yu.jpg
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    The Sims 2
    so many memories
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    The Sims 4
    Sims 4 all the way. It features so many styles.
  • Sonata13SingerSonata13Singer Posts: 183 Member
    The Sims 2
    It's something about The Sim's 2 music that made it special. :) It could be that The Sims 2 was the first Sims game I owned.
    3ZWheQM.gif
    Origin ID: Sonata13Singer

I also create music and art (search up Sona13Singer on google... but I haven't been uploading a lot recently)
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2018
    The Sims 2
    TS2 all the wayyyyy.

Then TS1.

TS4's soundtrack even TS3's, get really annoying and irritating to hear after a while. I find myself playing something else while in CAS or build mode when playing those two games.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    The Sims 2
    I picked The Sims 2, but honestly it's a close tie with The Sims 1 for me. TS1 had such a consistent "you are a '50s Stepford wife in an antique furniture shop" vibe that I enjoyed a lot.
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    The Sims
    Nothing beats the classic. If You Really See Eurydice comes to mind.

Sims 2 is close behind. The classic neighborhood theme has been remixed several times in Sims 3 and 4
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • j3n1ynj3n1yn Posts: 70 Member
    The Sims
    Ijust recently heard the music from sims 1. Man does it bring back memories.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited January 2018
    The Sims 2
    I don't remember the music of TS3 except Seasons EP trailer.

The Sims 2 music is a big part of my memories of the game with several custom tracks I added.

TS4 ??? There is music ??? ... hmmm ... yeah, that's why I turned off the background music settings.
    And I use custom MP3 for the radio stations, I also use the retro station with only TS2 tracks.
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    The Sims
    I wish I could play this game but it's not compatible with my laptop. :tired_face: The nostalgia that music gives me. It almost gives me goosebumps. Haha
  • dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    The Sims 2
    I played TS3 and 4 more than Sims 2, but it still has that special kind of nostangia feeling <3
  • Kalyx116Kalyx116 Posts: 32 Member
    Electronica, edit town music, custom