Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Casimir Legacy #BuildNewcrest ~ GEN 2

Comments

• IchiRukiiIchiRukii Posts: 163 Member
    I'm halfway through a chapter right now but I'll have to finish it tomorrow, just letting everyone know I'm still alive haha! Anyways, I thought I'd share the Casimir Family Tree, made in the wonderful new program by The Plumbob that I have the privilege to beta test :)

The Casimir Family Tree
    2zznd61.jpg
    Read it at ichirukiisims.wordpress.com
  • totalRainbowtotalRainbow Posts: 425 Member
    Yay, I'm glad you're still getting to it!

That family tree is amazing, how do I get in on this beta testing, because a family tree tailored to the Sims is amazing!
    # BuildNewcrest Legacy Challenge : Rosenburg
    Forum Thread | Blog
    Yay, I'm glad you're still getting to it!

That family tree is amazing, how do I get in on this beta testing, because a family tree tailored to the Sims is amazing!

It really is a great program! It's not up to me but you can message @ThePlumbob and see :)
    Cute <3
    Can't wait for the next chapter!

Me too, really! I've been dying to play sims haha. I'm having withdrawal! Since I'm dangling on the edge of gen 1, I can't wait to get into gen 2 :P
    2zznd61.jpg
    We made it, the end of generation one! The park isn't built yet but it's in progress- I've been way fussier with how the park should look than I thought so I'll probably release a little extra post to show off the park. But for now, here's the last chapter of gen 1!

1.13 - The End
    2zznd61.jpg
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Such a sweet ending of gen 1, can't wait to see the park! Your build is really nice o:)
    Oh my plum, yay! I'm glad gen 2 is starting! I'm really excited to see Maria in adult action, haha. Also, the family home is simply adorable. I love it so much.
    Forum Thread | Blog
    Hehehe, thanks guys! Just a little extra chappy to generation one here to show off the park. Now that everything is done, the next chapter will definitely be generation two, and I don't know about you guys but I'm super excited!
    1.14 - The Park
    2zznd61.jpg
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Such a beautiful park! Can't wait for gen 2 to really start! <3
    That park is sooo beautiful! It's not too big and overwhelming but has some great focal features. Love it!!
    Excited for gen 2 to start, too. :)
    Forum Thread | Blog
    Thank you guys! Heh, my Newcrest is definitely going to show that I'm not the best builder around, but at least I'm having fun building it :)
    2zznd61.jpg
    *shuffles in, head down in embarrassment* heh... hello everyone. It's been awhile. But, good thing is, I'm back! I got pretty busy with exams and stuff, and I still will be busy for the next while, but I'm gonna post whenever I can. For now, heres a post where I got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Here's the post!
    2zznd61.jpg
    *SQUEAL*

Yay!! I'm so glad to see you back!
    Don't worry, we've all been a little slack-y around the forums lately! Real life is super important and always comes first!!
    But it's great to have you back! Just take your time writing. :)
    Forum Thread | Blog
  • JordanSimsFJordanSimsF Posts: 221 Member
    I read the first part of your challenge and it has peaked my interest. I will definitely be following this legacy.
    @totalRainbow hehe thank you!! Hopefully I'll have something out soon once I get past this builders block - I just don't like everything I've tried building so far :pensive:

@JordanSimsF - glad to see a new face, thank you!
    2zznd61.jpg
    edited January 2018
    Eeek! I've been super slack Dx I feel totally bad for disappearing so long. I got so busy and just... forgot I guess :# .. but, I spotted my save file and my desire to finish this legacy was rekindled! So.. uh I don't really expect any readers- at this stage I just aspire to actually finish a legacy for once buuttt here comenceth generation 2!

35a3ssi.jpg

2.1 - Harder Than It Looks

so much yellow I'm sorry xD
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Xylorta-XVXylorta-XV Posts: 234 Member
    I just binge-read this entire legacy and I, really love the way it's structured and written. And I *love* Maria, she's a darling.
    I'm glad that you're back and writing this, because it's honestly a very charming story and I can't wait for more. <3
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited January 2018
    From one #BuildNewcrest Challenge writer to another... glad to see you're going to keep it going. :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    Xylorta-XV wrote: »
    I just binge-read this entire legacy and I, really love the way it's structured and written. And I *love* Maria, she's a darling.
    I'm glad that you're back and writing this, because it's honestly a very charming story and I can't wait for more. <3

Aha thank you! I'm glad :3 ~ I am really excited to keep playing. :3
    From one #BuildNewcrest Challenge writer to another... glad to see you're going to keep it going. :)

Thanks! I honestly though about starting over, but I found my save and remembered how much I loved this family :3 Hopefully I can keep it up until the end :)
    2zznd61.jpg
    New chapter!

2.2 - When You're Gone

I have to say, I really did not intend generation 2 to kick off this way- but I just write where the game takes me aha!
    2zznd61.jpg
    edited January 2018
    New chappie!

2.3 - Moving On

This chapter was largely shaped by what the game threw at me (as most are) but this time everything was just so perfect. Enjoy!
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Xylorta-XVXylorta-XV Posts: 234 Member
    Wow. Alfred reads like a sweetheart but what a way to start a legacy... poor Maria. My heart ached when she was eating that last plate of her mother's salmon, though it was so wonderful when Rose was buried by her garden with her husband... I'm glad they're at peace, and things are definitely looking up for Maria~
    New chapter! Things are moving forward now :D

2.4 - Tentative Beginnings
    2zznd61.jpg
    Xylorta-XV wrote: »
    Wow. Alfred reads like a sweetheart but what a way to start a legacy... poor Maria. My heart ached when she was eating that last plate of her mother's salmon, though it was so wonderful when Rose was buried by her garden with her husband... I'm glad they're at peace, and things are definitely looking up for Maria~

Yeah! I totally didn't expect it to go that way. That's why I love writing legacies, you can just kinda let the game do it's thing and then write around it. Both Rose and Paolo going in such a short space of time was a shock. I thought they'd at least be around to meet their grandkids! Glad you liked it though :)
    2zznd61.jpg