Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Star Trek Mafia game - mafia win

12346...Next

Comments

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I may have been lynched, but at least I now know more about genetics :s gotta love school
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Well, sorry for deceiving everyone. Again.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    WHAT? :o Argh, I caused another town loss :'(

icey, were you mafia? If yes, who was your partner?
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    The mafia were icey and sub. I found out in afterlife.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    What does it mean when you use a hammer?
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    What what? I came to see if there was a next game on here I could maybe join xD And I saw this... the game is over in 6 pages???? :open_mouth:
    What what? I came to see if there was a next game on here I could maybe join xD And I saw this... the game is over in 6 pages???? :open_mouth:

Guess who failed it xD
    xHeliodora wrote: »
    What does it mean when you use a hammer?

It's when majority of the living players vote the same person. In a games where hammers are used, that means the person is lynched and it can't be taken back.

And yeah, I was the suicide bomber and Sub was the goon.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

It was just 8 players since Bella didn't have time to host a longer setup. So the next one should be starting up

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Yeah, I wanted to host a quick game (since I'm leaving town for the weekend tomorrow) and people just weren't very talkative.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    edited January 2018
    So why did the game end already? There were still some people left :o
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

It was just 8 players since Bella didn't have time to host a longer setup. So the next one should be starting up

According to the list, Zinnia is next to host :) Greatest Idea Mafia I think. Sounds a bit complicated to me xD
    xHeliodora wrote: »
    So why did the game end already? There were still some people left :o

Because mafia win when they equal town. So there were 4 people left, but 2 were mafia and 2 were town, so mafia was equal to town. I just saved you guys the headache of having a night kill then a lynch.

Also, the afterlife if anyone cares: https://discord.gg/8ceksHc
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Sonschi wrote: »

According to the list, Zinnia is next to host :) Greatest Idea Mafia I think. Sounds a bit complicated to me xD

Oh, yeah, Greatest Ideas are so messy

Still gonna play tho LOL
    I might :D

• rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Oh, Greate(r/st) is good. Julle will enjoy that.
    I'd say cut night 1 short.

Also, I hate the idea of passing everything onto the vigilante, because I want to be useful, but... I mean, there's no suspicions. So... I guess No Lynch?

@SilentWolf101
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member

Still gonna play tho LOL

Greatest is my fav
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    edited January 2018
    I wonder why everyone always wants to lynch me at the beginning of all the games :p
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    I wonder why everyone always wants to lynch me at the beginning of all the games :p

No reason but maybe cuz you don't talk much and also you sound kinda scummy? XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif