Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Style Swap

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited January 2018
    Gallery ID: Sophaloaf123
    Sim name: Mckenzie Doan

1. I usually make alternative styled sims.
    2. I make females a lot more than males.
    3. Clothing is usually darkish and I overuse skinny jeans with boots.
    4. Constantly use the same traits, romantic, Goofball, cat lover, cheerful. I hardly ever use negative traits.
    5. I use the light green/turquoise whatever eyes a lot.
    6. I always used the winged eyeliner and dark lipstick.
    7. My females are always skinny with a small waist and my males always have muscles.
    8. Always use the feminine walk style for females.
    9. High cheek bones
    10. I always used the same eyebrows on females!

I can't think of anything else lol.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Wait what! I only made one sim, I have to make over a whole family? I'm so confused!!
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    @kittymeow you can make as big or as small of a household as you like.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I just want to say Sub, I love the top your sim is wearing :)

Thanks. I'll see if I can find and link it for you.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

That’d be awesome! If you know where you got it from, I can look too
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member

Most of my CC is from the sims resource, some is from tumblr.

You could google image search it and find the originating website, it's the easiest way to do it.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

Most of my CC is from the sims resource, some is from tumblr.

You could google image search it and find the originating website, it's the easiest way to do it.

I'll do that, thanks :)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    Done with mine, and I just want to apologise in advance to the person whose household I changed... I managed to take their pretty sims and make them look like randomly generated townies.

Also question. I think I changed everything this person said were habits of theirs, but are we supposed to keep the same things they maybe don't mention (eg clothes or traits), or change them too? Or is that totally up to us?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I think it's up to you. You can change everything about the sim after all. Except pet breeds
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • saishousaishou Posts: 276 Member
    edited January 2018
    I'm done with mine, and uploaded! I did yours, @icmnfrsh !

Beforeeeee
    iceman_by_sai_shou-dbzcfa5.jpg

and after
    vick2_by_sai_shou-dbzcf64.jpg

I dumped in my habits along with doing what you normally don't do for Sims.
    Keep moving forward.

- My Art - Website - OriginID : saishou
    pv_by_sai_shou-dbye3yu.jpg
    Awesome. I'll take a look later :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Good job with the Vicks! :D They're definitely different from my usual style, but they still look fantastic.

Too bad I don't have the Vampires GP, so I can't see some of their content.

I'm done with AshtontoAshton22's sims. :) I don't have Vampires though, so I couldn't access their dark forms...

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    @bellagorilla I can't seems to find your sims.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

I will try and re-upload them to the gallery then.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

I will try and re-upload them to the gallery then.

Okay, done. There should be a version with a dog and without, if both show up. Just remember to tick the custom content.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Ok, I don't know if whoever has my family still needs my habits, but here is a common household I make.

1. I'm a family oriented player in a major way. A full, traditional household.
    2. The dad is usually the "cool dad" sort, usually a geek in the computer guru career and sort of dad-ified punk/alternative clothes. medium-fair skin, dark hair, dark eyes.
    3. The mum is always the traditional sort. Family oriented, foodie, and neat. Either in the culinary career path or a stay-at-home parent. She dresses in that really "mumsy" sort of look - plain, comfy, and inoffensive. Light skin, light hair, light eyes.
    4. There's usually a grandparent, usually a grandma, to help look after the little ones. She's also fairly traditional, although not so rigidly with traits and career (that she's retired from). She also is always dressed in those clothes that are definitely intended for senior sims (like the cat sweater vest or the floral dress).
    5. there's no teens in my family, but the boys are usually in a punk/goth phase and the girls tend to wear clothes that reveal a lot of skin (much to their mother's dismay :D )
    6. Child stage sims are usually wearing clothes with graphics on it. Since there's twins in my family, I usually dress twins in the same outfit, but it different colors.
    7. Toddlers are a bit harder to change, since there's very limited clothing options anyway. I play with all the different traits, just have different experiences with them. I'd say I use charmer or clingy the most, maybe?
    8. Dog is a large mix breed with positive traits
    9. Cat is a black cat with positive traits
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • saishousaishou Posts: 276 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Good job with the Vicks! :D They're definitely different from my usual style, but they still look fantastic.

Too bad I don't have the Vampires GP, so I can't see some of their content.

Aw shucks, don't even remember what I used from Vampires but hopefully it wasn't too important. o-o
    Keep moving forward.

- My Art - Website - OriginID : saishou
    pv_by_sai_shou-dbye3yu.jpg
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    edited January 2018
    @samemie Did you see what I did with your Sim? Also @icmnfrsh I LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH MY SIMS THEY LOOK SO FREAKING AWESOME!
    @samemie Did you see what I did with your Sim? Also @icmnfrsh I LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH MY SIMS THEY LOOK SO FREAKING AWESOME!

Not yet, will go have a look now :)

Will also finish and post the sims I changed in a bit.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Gawd, I haven't even done the household I'm supposed to edit. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Gawd, I haven't even done the household I'm supposed to edit. XD

Neither have I, I've been having some trouble with my game today, so no worries.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    @AshtontoAshton22 Thank you so much for my sim, he's awesome :) (although, isn't Jayden Smith one of Will Smith's kids?) :lol: Thank you :3

@DeKay I made yours! Hope they're okay. Also, pretty sure the deadline isn't for another 11 or 12 days so you guys have plenty of time yet. :)
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    @samemie Hey, it was the only name I could come up with!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    I just finished mine. Yay. ^^
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif