Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ALL the store content!

Question: If you had to guess, how many sim points total do you think the entire store would cost you? (If you weren't doing daily deals, complete the sets, etc)

Comments

• JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    I wish the Store Sets have collection files for easy organization....
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• JarvSAURUSJarvSAURUS Posts: 7 New Member
    I want to know this too, I've been meaning to start collecting sets, but since there's no way of me earning SP through ads at the moment, I'm still reconsidering it. Plus I'm not sure if people living outside of the US could earn SP this way.
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Question: If you had to guess, how many sim points total do you think the entire store would cost you? (If you weren't doing daily deals, complete the sets, etc)
    JarvSAURUS wrote: »
    I want to know this too, I've been meaning to start collecting sets, but since there's no way of me earning SP through ads at the moment, I'm still reconsidering it. Plus I'm not sure if people living outside of the US could earn SP this way.
    Oh no you don't! :smiley:

Adding it all up, from individual pieces to worlds, hundreds of thousands I'd say and that is not something you would want to convert into real money!

Thankfully there are so many ways of significantly reducing that cost, using the Daily Deal thread, using CYS to snag loads of freebies, and that's not including the awesome generosity of the Gifting forum! :+1:

Originally the sponsored ads were only available in the US (or maybe the whole of North America) but they did eventually widen them out to other countries. I guess there might be places that aren't covered but they would be few and far between I reckon.

We just need EA to fix them so we can start collecting again! :rage:
  • skybakerskybaker Posts: 214 Member
    Roughly calculated, in case of ignoring duplicated items from different sets, buying all the sets from store costs 222,807 simpoints. Individual items not included in any set costs 13,792 simpoints. They cost 236,599 simpoints totally.
    Not included the world cannot be purchased with simpoints.
    AqWKHoo.jpg
  • perrycampbell456perrycampbell456 Posts: 4 New Member
    What happens about the daily free 50 simpoints ads why is it not on the store page anymore.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    edited January 2018
    What happens about the daily free 50 simpoints ads why is it not on the store page anymore.

@perrycampbell456, there was some issues with the ads not working properly, so the team took them down to see what was going on but that was sometime last June/July. Have no idea if they will ever bring them back or just do away with them.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/891436/no-more-ads-for-free-simpoints/p1