Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to transfer game data from android to iPhone?

zbrajiuzbrajiu Posts: 2 New Member
I bought an iPhone 6S two days ago to replace my old Galaxy S5. I am a game 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and look for a way to transfer all kinds of data from Galaxy S5 to iPhone. I searched online for answers but found out it was too complicated for me. What the method you use when switching from one device another?

Comments

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I use a pair of cans.
    tin-can-telephone.jpg

So, I really don't think I can help you.

Srsly though, why hasn't someone invented a "for dummies" page, for explaing how to do stuff?
    I usually look at instructions for doing stuff, and go "yeah, nah. I need a grown up to show me how to do this."
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    DaucnkllyDaucnklly Posts: 1 New Member
    > @zbrajiu said:
    > I bought an iPhone 6S two days ago to replace my old Galaxy S5. I am a game 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and look for a way to transfer all kinds of data from Galaxy S5 to iPhone. I searched online for answers but found out it was too complicated for me. What the method you use when switching from one device another?

For the contacts, I personally suggest you try Google Gmail account to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone, it works fine.
    For photos, videos and other documents, you can try wifi or Bluetooth.
    For messages, or whatsapp messages, you can try some program like Mobiledic Phone transfer, which can easily allows you to move all data from Android to iPhone without loss.
  • Options
    zbrajiuzbrajiu Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Daucnklly said:
    > For the contacts, I personally suggest you try Google Gmail account to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone, it works fine.
    > For photos, videos and other documents, you can try wifi or Bluetooth.
    > For messages, or whatsapp messages, you can try some program like Mobiledic Phone transfer, which can easily allows you to move all data from Android to iPhone without loss.

Unfortunately, I didn't have Gmail account. what do you mean by Mobiledic? It's a brand name or something?
  • Options
    CassattyCassatty Posts: 1 New Member
    Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is the professional transfer tool that let you transfer messages, pictures, audios, videos, contacts, call logs from android to iPhone in one click. Not only this it even let you transfer data among Android, iOS and Symbian, BlackBerry, Lumia and Nokia phones.
  • Options
    UnaskresUnaskres Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Cassatty said:
    > Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is the professional transfer tool that let you transfer messages, pictures, audios, videos, contacts, call logs from android to iPhone in one click. Not only this it even let you transfer data among Android, iOS and Symbian, BlackBerry, Lumia and Nokia phones.

Unfortunately , I didn't succeed for Android to iPhone transfer , i was wrong when I installed the app, i am asked to update my phone versions ,
  • Options
    UnaskresUnaskres Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Cassatty said:
    > Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is the professional transfer tool that let you transfer messages, pictures, audios, videos, contacts, call logs from android to iPhone in one click. Not only this it even let you transfer data among Android, iOS and Symbian, BlackBerry, Lumia and Nokia phones.

Unfortunately , I didn't succeed for <a href=http://www.android-rescuer.com/transfer-messages-from-android-to-iphone.html
    >Android to iPhone transfer</a> , i was wrong when I installed the app, i am asked to update my phone versions
    http://www.android-rescuer.com/transfer-messages-from-android-to-iphone.html
  • Options
    TanserhTanserh Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Unaskres said:
    > > @Cassatty said:
    > > Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is the professional transfer tool that let you transfer messages, pictures, audios, videos, contacts, call logs from android to iPhone in one click. Not only this it even let you transfer data among Android, iOS and Symbian, BlackBerry, Lumia and Nokia phones.
    >
    > Unfortunately , I didn't succeed for Android to iPhone transfer , i was wrong when I installed the app, i am asked to update my phone versions
    >
    >

If you are want to transfer data from Android to iPhone, you may be wondering how i transferred SMS and contacts to iPhone, as both phones use completely different OS. it's not that easy to operate, but maybe the Android <a href="http://www.android-rescuer.com/phone-to-phone-transfer.html">phone to phone transfer tool</a> can help you ,
  • Options
    TanserhTanserh Posts: 2 New Member
    There is a method to transfer data or app from Android to iPhone , you can find it from Google . and you can also click on it to go to its official website :
    <a href=http://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/transfer-data-from-android-to-iphone.html
    >http://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/transfer-data-from-android-to-iphone.html</a>
  • Options
    RamkssyRamkssy Posts: 2 New Member
    From Android to iPhone , how to do ?
    There are some tutorials about phone to phone transfer on Google ,
  • Options
    stephanicstephanic Posts: 1 New Member
    There are many users who always complain that they cannot transfer their data from Android devices to iPhone. This was a serious issue but now no need to worry. You can easily transfer your data from any Android devices to iOS devices like iPhone.

For Android, you can use Android Transfer tool, which is made especially for Android users so that they can transfer any data from one device to another.

To know more, visit: androiddata-recovery.com/blog/steps-to-transfer-data-from-android-to-iphone-iphone-6-included
  • Options
    patrikcepatrikce Posts: 1 New Member
    Those mobile transfer programs can only transfer media and information data from Android to iPhone, not possible to move Game Data.
  • Options
    LaurynLauryn Posts: 1 New Member
    Do any of you know how to transfer data from PS4 to pc?