Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any simmers that watch "Supernatural"?

summer_berrysummer_berry Posts: 105 Member
edited January 2018 in Off Topic Chat
Anyone here watch "Supernatural," the CW show about Sam and Dean Winchester and their supernatural shenanigans?

I absolutely love it, it's my favorite show and I hope it just keeps airing forever. I started watching it when I saw an episode on TV a few seasons back, I then caught up on Netflix and have been watching it ever since! I'd love to talk about it with anyone watching it, whether you're caught up with season 13 or not!

Sometimes I name my sims after the brothers, their family members, and other characters. Although I'm not very good at it, I've tried recreating them in my games as well! I wish that there were more "supernatural" elements to TS4, it would make creating a world like in the show even more fun. Do you incorporate anything "Supernatural" into your games?
"We make our own future." - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    So I just got in to Supernatural last year (I know, super late to the game - long story). I have been following this season, but I have been feeling it hasn't been as good since the end of season 7. I did have Cas in one of my saves, though I haven't played that save in a while. There are other fans around too. :)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • summer_berrysummer_berry Posts: 105 Member
    edited January 2018
    @mintycupcake It's never too late to jump on the Supernatural train B) I agree with you though! While I think this season is better than last season, it definitely isn't my favorite. And oooo I should definitely try to make Cas too, that would be sweet :)But I recently started a new legacy, and I made the founder's name Jimmy Novak! :D
    Haha, nice!

I'm really looking forward to Wayward Sister, how about you? Claire and Jody are two of my favorite characters!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    I have watched Supernatural from the very first episode. I somehow let life get in the way the last few seasons. I definitely will have to catch up.
    @mintycupcake I am so excited for Wayward Sisters!! I totally agree, I adore Jody, and I'm so glad to see Claire and Donna in it too! I have a feeling it's going to be awesome.
    @michelei You definitely have to catch up, although not everyone loves the later seasons I think the character development, and all the new characters for that matter, are great. And it's so awesome that you've been watching from the beginning!
  • romchartsromcharts Posts: 8 New Member
    Yes! This is an excellent show, I really love it. I haven't been able to watch the more recent seasons, though. Are they as good as the earlier ones?
    What did everyone think of Wayward Sisters?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻